> 1) Does anyone know the status of Jeremy's Christianity?
> Obviously, some of LP2's lyrics are based on that, but nothing
> on ROTFQ or HIFTBSO is really indicative of his faith. I'm a
> Christian, and I thought it was really cool when he got saved.
> Therefore, I'm curious.

Jeremy is still very Christian.  His lyrics are not always explicitely
about Jesus/religion, but he uses them to glorify his faith in other
ways.

> 2) What is Nate Mendel up to lately? Being a big fan of Diary
> and The Pink Album, I still think SDRE as the Foursome was the
> best. If he came back, I'd hyperventilate or something...maybe
> not.

Nate is still with the Foo Fighters.  He stayed when Will left.

> 3) What are the band member's status for wives and kids? I know
> Dan is married, and I remember seeing pictures of another
> wedding, but I can't remember if it was Will's or Nate's.

Dan's married, and I seem to remember something happening with regards
to Jeremy, recently ... Hrm.

--
Bruce Labbate  CS Jr  cs2330 TA | Some other candy matrimony
Georgia Institute of Technology | That strips the night I breathe ...