hey listers,

    this is the last call for people who haven't answered my poll yet...

the Q again: What is your fav sdre song off each album? (only one please)
                     (you can include the live album if you so desire)

send a seperate email to my address with your response...

later,
skinnyness

p.s. hey rodeo jones...when we were chating on the official site the other
night i wasn't paying attention to what was going on around me and it cost
me a huge white sdre (rising tide) poster...i was sooooooo pissed...it's
on my cousins wall now instead of mine...i'm thinking about beating him up!