i was at the detroit show, even though it wasn't in detroit.  I like to say
clutch cargos is better, but it isn't.  the only thing nice was the 'no
smoking' policy.  everybody had to wait in the rain for at least, i dunno,
say 45 min past doors open (8:00).  When we got in, we found out most of the
merch was ethier odd-sized, or gone, but i still picked up a cool t-shirt.
anybody else think those stickers were pathetic?  we didn't have to wait to
long for no knife, but i wish i hadn't seen them at all.   i kept wishing
they would stop.  (no offense, of course, to thier fans)   Later, sdre's
sound guy came out, and fiddled with all the shit for quite a while.  i would
have to say that is one ugly roadie:)  then sunny day came on, and that was
cool.  One thing to note about clutch cargoes, really really shitty
acoustics.  they didn't sound too good.  some songs i'd say dans guitar was
too loud, others, it was hard to hear jeremy.  Some guy yealled out "foo
fighters suck", and dan lauged at that.  that was funny..  someone else
yelled out "bucket of chicken" and dan said never name a song that, or you'll
never hear the end of it, or something to that effect.  i'd say they sounded
off on a lot of songs myself, or out of practice, and some songs it was
really on.  i liked they harder stuff, it sounded better live, 'specially lp2
stuff.  they didn't talk to much to the crowd, but they were interesting to
watch anyways.  dan never stopped... dancing, if thats what he was doing.  a
lot of energy, always a good thing.  The set was quick, or maybe it just
seemed quick... but all in all it was pretty good, but defintly not the best
show i've been too.  The coolest thing was the encore.  all the songs fucking
rocked.

    The coolest thing was during 'in circles' when jermey's guitar went out,
or he just got frustrated, he lifted it over his head, and smashed it on the
stage.  dan didn't seem to notice.  the touring guitarist offerd jermey the
guitar, and he refused.  he just sang the rest of the song... that was the
best part.  sorry so long,
        keith