>Ok, here's the deal. SDRE.com has the Portland, OR show listed
>on July 31st, and a Vancouver show the next day. However,
>Ticketmaster and my ticket say that the P-town show is August
>1st. Has anyone checked this out? What's the number to contact
>Paradigm about it? Thanks for the info...

honestly not too sure about the portland show, but i'm almost positive the
show in vancouver is on the 2nd, not the 1st. so i'd imagine that the
portland show might very well be on the 1st as your tickets say.
not sure if that helps any, but hey, ya never know. =)
speakin of the vancouver show, anyone other than me planning on going to
that?

john