Don't know how you blame record companies for this - Timebomb was dropped,
not Sunny Day.  In fact, it sounds like once they realized they wern't
signed to a 'big' label anymore, Sunny Day just took thier guitars and
went home.

Didn't the band "Sloan" do this a while ago, break up, then re-form just
so they were out of the contract they were under?  ALthough in that case
it was going from a big label to a indie label...

With only the posting on "In The Blue" to go by, it sure doesn't casta
good light on the threesome.  They said how much they enjoyed playing
together again when they re-formed, and now they're getting stressed out
because of managment/label changes, so they decide to call it quits?
Again, I'm hoping there's more to it than that, but from what I've read on
In The Blue, thye only like to play together when things are good...

** "Have no friends not equal to yourself."             **
**      - Confucius, "Analects"                         **