"hey kids. i agree with brian when he said, "I think that power of failing is

the greatest indie rock album ever recorded." Although the recording,
itself, is some what shitty. i think it adds to the very depressing, yet
amazing, lyrics."
margaret

I agree completely with that statement.  I feel that stripped down and/or bad
recording quality can a lot of times be a help to the overall feel of an
album.  "the power of failing" is a perfect example:  The very fact that it
is so bare bones gives it a much more human quality in my opinion.  The
production is very modest and in this case, for me, modesty translates into
sincerity if that makes any sense.

-ryan.