i'd try the in the blue website's exchange bit. there are plenty of people
on there with boots who are probably very willing to burn in exchange. on a
different note, anyone have a clue what's going on with the fire theft?
there's way too little news and i reckon for an album that could be pretty
widely recieved there would be a bit more info. ah well

rich