Hello SD Ruby!  Our local San Diego client is in need of a Remote mid level
Ruby dev to work on a large Federal Labor Relations Authority project.
This resource doesn't need to be a US citizen, but they do need to live and
work in the US and have the right to work in the US. This person should
also be prepared to go through a lightweight background investigation. his
would be a long term remote contract.  Please reach out to me to hear
more...

-Devlin