Hello everyone,

This is Thibaud, I used to attend SD Ruby meetups back in 2014-2015 and I
am now Co-Founder & CEO of Loomly <https://www.loomly.com/>.

Loomly is the Brand Success Platform that empowers marketing teams to
streamline collaboration. Think GitHub, for marketing teams: Loomly help
marketers produce, stage, review, approve and publish content — as well as
engage with their audience and measure their success.

We are very customer-driven and strive to bring simplicity, efficiency and
stellar support to our clients. Loomly is trusted by 10K teams around the
world, consistently growing revenue at a 100%+ yearly rate (we just reached
$6M in ARR) and cash-flow positive.

We're looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join us on this journey.
Loomly currently has two Senior Full-Stack Engineers (in addition to our
DevOps team), making you the third member, and as such, a critical part of
the team. You’ll have significant influence on the decisions we make as a
team and ownership over integral projects from start to finish.

As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer at Loomly, you'll work on a
variety of projects across the stack — planning, diagnosing, solving and
building. You’ll be shipping features to users and observing their direct
impact on the business.

Benefits & perks include:

   - Annual salary range: $150K-$180K
   - Equity: 0.1%-0.5%
   - Paid time off: 20 days (160 hours) earned throughout the year in pay
   periods
   - Health, vision and dental: group plan covering 99% of health insurance
   premiums (Gold Tier PPO Plan), and 75% of your dental and vision insurance
   premiums
   - 401(k): 100% match up to 4% of salary with immediate vesting
   - Flexible work hours and remote-first environment
   - Quarterly company get-togethers

You can learn more about Loomly and this role here
<https://www.loomly.com/careers#senior_software_engineer> — and apply here
<https://loomly.typeform.com/to/TOIvahob>.