Hello:

I was instructed to send mail to you by Carebear from #coreboot.
I have some issues to report based on the "Golden Image" I received from him, which was created for the ASRock E350M1.

The first is with hard drive detection - there is a reliability problem here - only once out of every 5 to 12 times the machine posts will it detect the hard drive successfully. The hard drive is a Corsair F120 SSD. I do have another, smaller 16GB Kingston SSD I can test with.

The second problem is that on booting, GRUB (I do not have the version on hand -- whatever gentoo is shipping as stable at this point) behaves very, very strangely with my USB keyboard. I should point out that it does not work 100% correctly on another machine under Fedora's grub, so this may bear further testing with another keyboard.

The following video demonstrates the issue - this is very reproduceable (I gave exactly this input on the keyboard: "<down>, e, hello there, test, one, two, three", and only once. You can hear the clicking of my keyboard.)
http://www.lucidmachines.com/coreboot/weird-usb-in-grub.avi

I will be traveling until May 31st, and so unable to reply to mail until then, but I do look forward to working with you all on this.

Thank you!
-Marshall Buschman