On 02/14/2012 02:35 PM, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 01:22:23PM +0100, Fred . wrote:
Lots of stuff have been happening lately (namely VGA and VBE related
stuff). Also some fixes.

Perhaps it is time for a new release soon?

It's a good question.  I have some USB fixes I want to integrate
before releasing.  Does anyone else know of any issues that should be
fixed before a release?

I would like to get virtio-scsi included. It would make sense to have the QEMU side applied first, but perhaps it's not paramount now that Rusty included the specification.

Paolo