Dear Matt,

Am 26.03.20 um 20:29 schrieb Matt DeVillier:

as requested I went ahead and retested a few different Chromebook
devices/platforms using upstream coreboot + SeaBIOS master, with the
stock EC firmware, to asses the current state of the PS2 keyboard
function:

google/link (IvyBridge): bad (good w/EC update)
google/wolf (Haswell): good
google/clapper (Baytrail): good (with HARDWARE_IRQ unset)
google/lulu (Broadwell): good
google/chell (Skylake): good (with HARDWARE_IRQ unset)
google/cyan (Braswell): good (with HARDWARE_IRQ unset)

so I think the patch is no longer needed, since LINK is the only board
which is problematic, and I'm not even sure the patch addresses that;
pretty sure the fix needs to be on the EC end.

Thank you so much going through this tedious QA work.

Just to be sure, by *master* you mean without your merged commit bfdb3f86 (ps2port: adjust init routine to fix PS/2 keyboard issues), that mean a commit before or with the commit reverted?

Kind regards,

Paul