Hi,

qemu 5.1 is coming closer, with freeze in a week and release in August.
See https://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/5.1

We'll need a new seabios release for qemu 5.1, and the options we have
are:

  (1) cherry-pick bugfixes (at least the cirrus vga fix, probably more)
      into 1.13-stable, tag a 1.13.1 stable release.
  (2) tag a 1.14 release from master branch.

Given we have several useful changes in the master branch which I would
not consider being bugfixes a 1.14 released would be nice.  Freeze in a
week and release in three weeks should work fine with the qemu release
schedule.

What do you think?

take care,
  Gerd