Hi Nico, thank you very much for your kind help, it really helped to
advance! Please could you answer a small question:

While cleaning up some code I noticed there are Misc,Misc0,Misc1,Misc2
interrupts - with the following "magic" values respectively:

mainboard_picr_data:
[0x08] = 0x5A,0xF1,0x00,0x00,
mainboard_intr_data:
[0x08] = 0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,

I tried replacing all these values by 0x1F ("unused") : the _intr_data
0x1F values got reverted to 0x00 during the boot time, while the
_picr_data 0x1F values stayed - but caused a SeaBIOS to hang while
booting (so I had to unbrick a laptop). Do you have any guess: from
where these 0x5A,0xF1,0x00,0x00 values for Misc interrupts come from,
and why are they essential for a SeaBIOS to work? Bolton FCH BIOS Dev
Guide doesn't tell anything about them, just mentions their offsets.

Best regards,
Mike