According to my calculations, my proposed 768 default - which is just
slightly larger than a previous 600 - should also allow having ~20
CPUs, although the systems with 20 CPUs are significantly less popular
than i.e. 16. Also, the uneven (unrelated to the power of 2's) values
of 600 weren't really justified in the first place: 768 decimal is
0x300, while 600 is a weird 0x258.

--
Best regards, Mike Banon
Open Source Community Manager of 3mdeb - https://3mdeb.com/