Dear SeaBios Support,

I'm using KVM on a Redhat 7.3. I'm having difficulty creating a Windows 10 VM
as it complains in the beginning of the installation that the BIOS is set to
Legacy which should be disabled and set to UEFI. The BIOS of the physical host
is indeed set to UEFI but the BIOS of the virtual box that KVM is using(Seabios
version 1.9.1-5.el7) appears to be set to Legacy. I don't know how to
reconfigure Seabios to change it to UEFI. The VM boot menu doesn't have any
options to go to its bios. Apparently there should be some "kemu" or similar
command with correct parameters which might do the trick. Any help would be
appreciated very much.

Regards,

Afsheen