On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 09:43:39PM -0400, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 03:01:23PM +0200, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> >   Hi,
> >
> > It's been a while since the last release, we have some nice but
> > unreleased bits in the master branch (tpm and nvme improvements
> > for example), time for a new release I think.
> >
> > How about freeze in a week, release by roughly mid-november?
>
> It's fine with me.  A release in late November might be a little
> easier for me.

Damn.  Support for smbiod 3.0 fall completely through the cracks:

https://www.mail-archive.com/seabios@seabios.org/msg12438.html

The qemu-side changes have long been merged (except for flipping the
default to 3.0), but I didn't pay attention so the seabios patches
didn't got merged :(

I'd live to have them included in the new release, I suspect that
implies we have to extend the freeze and release in early december?

take care,
  Gerd