On 09/21/2016 03:57 PM, Roberts, William C wrote:
> Correction, it’s just fgets_unlocked, it appears to support the others.

Seems like a bug in bionic, but we can work around it by:
#ifdef ANDROID
#define fgets_unlocked(x) fgets(x)
#endif

in selinux_internal.h or some similar internal header.

It avoids unnecessary locking overheads when dealing with FILE
descriptors that are only used locally and guaranteed to not be shared
by multiple threads.