Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 05:46:22PM -0800, Razer wrote: > > > On 02/21/2017 03:41 PM, Marina Brown wrote: > >The "Moderate Opposition" was Al Queda. ISIS spun off from them because they > >were too > >moderate. > > > >...but yeah it is true that these scumbags were funded by the State Dept to >

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
No he did not. The woman fabricated it. http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/how-author-timothy-tyson-found-the-woman-at-the-center-of-the-emmett-till-case She spent a short time alone with Till, during which time she now says nothing happened. After that short time, Till whistled at her,

Re: Is email really that hard?

2017-02-21 Thread grarpamp
Same with failure to wrap lines.

[OT] [song] Prayer Of The Refugee - Rise Against

2017-02-21 Thread Cecilia Tanaka
It's an old song, but seems still appropriate. == Prayer Of The Refugee - Rise Against https://youtu.be/9-SQGOYOjxs Warm yourself by the fire, son And the morning will come soon I'll tell you stories of a better time In a place that we once knew Before we packed our bags And left all

Is email really that hard?

2017-02-21 Thread grarpamp
In addition to not putting retarded spaces in links which does nothing useful, you can also learn to preserve threading on replies, which is actually useful. Top posting, bulk quoting, html, shortlink svcs... all bad. wtfppl.

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/21/2017 11:34 PM, James A. Donald wrote: > On 2/22/2017 1:53 PM, Marina Brown wrote: >> Most lynchings were just like the murder of Emmett Till. The man was >> wrongfully accused of hitting on a white woman and murdered for it > > Emmet did hit on her - just not in the crude and offensive

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
On 2/22/2017 1:53 PM, Marina Brown wrote: Most lynchings were just like the murder of Emmett Till. The man was wrongfully accused of hitting on a white woman and murdered for it Emmet did hit on her - just not in the crude and offensive way he was wrongfully accused of doing. But murders

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
"James A. Donald" wrote: We present evidence, and no matter how much evidence we present, you just say to us, as you say of Trump "lie" On 2/22/2017 11:50 AM, Marina Brown wrote: You gave no evidence - just stuff from a propaganda outfit. Reality is propaganda in your

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread John Newman
> On Feb 21, 2017, at 7:25 PM, Anti Fag wrote: > > > John Newman jnn at synfin.org > > Tue Feb 21 11:25:51 PST 2017 > > > > How about the 3million+ illegal votes he repeatedly brings up? > > For 2 million illegal registered claim, here are two links referencing the

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread juan
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:59:02 +1000 "James A. Donald" wrote: > On 2/22/2017 11:03 AM, juan wrote: > > You presented evidence of the swedish rape statistics being > > (even more) cooked since 2005. They are cooked by the > > feminazis. > > We also have a pile of

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread juan
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:57:21 +1000 "James A. Donald" wrote: > > On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:21:32 +1000 > "James A. Donald" wrote: > > > For a good summary of the relevant evidence on Trump and Sweden: > > > >

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread juan
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:46:07 +1100 Zenaan Harkness wrote: > > And one prime benefit at least - Trump's presidency has drawn out > Razer's true self wich is the same as your true self.

[WAR] the refreshing (if embarrassing) decline of the Western "empire" regime

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
"Not every cat is a lion": Shoigu shoots down UK's "bear paws" comment http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/02/not-every-cat-is-lion-shoigu-shoots.html

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
On 2/22/2017 11:03 AM, juan wrote: You presented evidence of the swedish rape statistics being (even more) cooked since 2005. They are cooked by the feminazis. We also have a pile of anecdotes about legitimate rape reaching terrifying levels.

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:21:32 +1000 "James A. Donald" wrote: > For a good summary of the relevant evidence on Trump and Sweden: > > https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/02/21/trump-is-completely-right-about-the-crisis-in-sweden/ On 2/22/2017 9:51 AM, juan wrote:

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 10:38:48PM -0300, Juan wrote: > On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:23:17 +1100 > Zenaan Harkness wrote: > > > > > Or, according to Razer, murdered or in the very least killed, or > > possibly just put "six feet under" or partially "made dead". > > > Now

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/21/2017 07:54 PM, James A. Donald wrote: > "James A. Donald" wrote: >>> We have been presenting a pile of evidence that Trump told the >>> unmentionable truth about Sweden. > > On 2/22/2017 9:38 AM, juan wrote: >> That's a fuckinly stupid lie. > > We present

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Razer
On 02/21/2017 03:41 PM, Marina Brown wrote: The "Moderate Opposition" was Al Queda. ISIS spun off from them because they were too moderate. ...but yeah it is true that these scumbags were funded by the State Dept to get rid of Assad. Actually ISIS traces farther back To Libya.

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/21/2017 07:57 PM, James A. Donald wrote: >> On 02/21/2017 06:21 PM, James A. Donald wrote: >>> For a good summary of the relevant evidence on Trump and Sweden: >>> https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/02/21/trump-is-completely-right-about-the-crisis-in-sweden/ >>> >>> >>> >>> But you

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread juan
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:23:17 +1100 Zenaan Harkness wrote: > > Or, according to Razer, murdered or in the very least killed, or > possibly just put "six feet under" or partially "made dead". Now what about trumpo and his supporters? You might have not noticed

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 09:21:32AM +1000, James A. Donald wrote: > For a good summary of the relevant evidence on Trump and Sweden: > https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/02/21/trump-is-completely-right-about-the-crisis-in-sweden/ > > But you guys will just stick your heads in the sand and

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
A worthy follow up read, on the topic of political appointments and a man who certainly bucked the establishment expectations during his career - I'm the haters will hate, yet it's hard to avoid that twinge of inspiration when a serving army Major at the time (Vietnam), goes public with a scathing

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread juan
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:54:14 +1000 "James A. Donald" wrote: > "James A. Donald" wrote: > >> We have been presenting a pile of evidence that Trump told the > >> unmentionable truth about Sweden. > > On 2/22/2017 9:38 AM, juan wrote: > > That's a

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 08:58:23AM +1000, James A. Donald wrote: > On 2/22/2017 2:01 AM, Marina Brown wrote: > >There are guerilla groups fighting ISIS that are recruiting. Why not go > >and fight ? > > Islamic state is not my problem, except that it is, or very recently was, > being funded by

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
On 02/21/2017 06:21 PM, James A. Donald wrote: For a good summary of the relevant evidence on Trump and Sweden: https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/02/21/trump-is-completely-right-about-the-crisis-in-sweden/ But you guys will just stick your heads in the sand and say that anyone who is

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
"James A. Donald" wrote: We have been presenting a pile of evidence that Trump told the unmentionable truth about Sweden. On 2/22/2017 9:38 AM, juan wrote: That's a fuckinly stupid lie. We present evidence, and no matter how much evidence we present, you just

Sweden says YES !

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> juan juan.g71 at gmail.com > Tue Feb 21 15:35:47 PST 2017 > > Sure, 'exponential' growth. You are correct. I should have written 'near-linear growth'. I see you agree with rest. > That shows exactly what kind of dishonest and retarded asshole you are. Lol. Wut. https://

Re: Trump Plan: Deport to Mexico Immigrants Crossing Border Illegally, Regardless of Nationality

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 05:47:57PM -0500, Anti Fag wrote: > > Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com > > Tue Feb 21 14:32:00 PST 2017 > > > > I don't understand this guy, uff... :( > > Seems like you don't understand laws or logic, either. Seems fitting for a > "law"yer. > > The key to

Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> John Newman jnn at synfin.org > Tue Feb 21 11:25:51 PST 2017 > > How about the 3million+ illegal votes he repeatedly brings up? For 2 million illegal registered claim, here are two links referencing the same "study": http://

Re: NSA Contractors Join Privacy Shield

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 07:33:40AM -0800, Razer wrote: > > > On 02/21/2017 05:33 AM, Rachael Tackett wrote: > >The Privacy Shield framework is supposed to protect companies that > >transfer personal data from the EU to the US. The US promised the EU that > >it would provide data protection and

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 07:14:59AM -0800, Razer wrote: > And that's why > the so-called 'alt-right' will fail. Thanks. They gotta stick to facts. Letting the alt-right know right now...

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/21/2017 05:58 PM, James A. Donald wrote: > On 2/22/2017 2:01 AM, Marina Brown wrote: >> There are guerilla groups fighting ISIS that are recruiting. Why not go >> and fight ? > > Islamic state is not my problem, except that it is, or very recently > was, being funded by the State

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread juan
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:43:23 +1000 "James A. Donald" wrote: > We have been presenting a pile of evidence that Trump told the > unmentionable truth about Sweden. That's a fuckinly stupid lie. What your evidence shows actually is that you a not only very

Re: Sweden says YES !

2017-02-21 Thread juan
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 17:23:47 -0500 Anti Fag wrote: > > exactly the point in time when 'statistics' started to 'go through > > the roof' > > It is exponential in growth since 70's, read pdfs, don't be like John. > From some shit linked before: Thanks. That shows

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/21/2017 06:01 PM, James A. Donald wrote: >> On 02/20/2017 11:32 PM, James A. Donald wrote: >>> Maybe on some matter that I did not check out, or was not familiar with, >>> Trump was lying. But on every matter that I know about, Trump told the >>> truth, and you lot could not handle the

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/21/2017 06:03 PM, James A. Donald wrote: > James A. Donald wrote: >>> The Crusades are not over until Islam agrees that they are over. >>> >>> It takes two to make peace. And what is happening in Sweden does not >>> look much like peace. > > On 2/22/2017 2:08 AM, Marina Brown wrote: >> Um

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/21/2017 06:21 PM, James A. Donald wrote: > For a good summary of the relevant evidence on Trump and Sweden: > https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/02/21/trump-is-completely-right-about-the-crisis-in-sweden/ > > > But you guys will just stick your heads in the sand and say that anyone

Re: SS-GB: why the renewed obsession with alternative Nazi histories?

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
Ahh, joo Razer will enlighten the world with his unique, unverified and unsupportable, truth. And the heathens who disagree with him he shall raze to their graves, ensuring their disagreement doesn't infect others with any inclination to actual investigation and facts. "But it's only a little

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
On 2/21/2017 5:13 PM, John Newman wrote: You mean Trump spouts a line of utter nonsense that is quickly denounced? Pretty much. "James A. Donald" >> Denounced indeed - but the evidence that Trump spoke the truth and the media lied and continued to lie just piles up, and up, and up. As

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
James A. Donald wrote: The Crusades are not over until Islam agrees that they are over. It takes two to make peace. And what is happening in Sweden does not look much like peace. On 2/22/2017 2:08 AM, Marina Brown wrote: Um Trump is a deluded individual who really does not know the

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
On 02/20/2017 11:32 PM, James A. Donald wrote: Maybe on some matter that I did not check out, or was not familiar with, Trump was lying. But on every matter that I know about, Trump told the truth, and you lot could not handle the truth. On 2/22/2017 2:05 AM, Marina Brown wrote: Trump alway

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
On 2/22/2017 2:01 AM, Marina Brown wrote: There are guerilla groups fighting ISIS that are recruiting. Why not go and fight ? Islamic state is not my problem, except that it is, or very recently was, being funded by the State Department, through the State Department/CIA program of funding

Trump Plan: Deport to Mexico Immigrants Crossing Border Illegally, Regardless of Nationality

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com > Tue Feb 21 14:32:00 PST 2017 > > I don't understand this guy, uff... :( Seems like you don't understand laws or logic, either. Seems fitting for a "law"yer. The key to understanding is in the title of your post: Deport [faggots] Crossing Border

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
On 02/21/2017 05:14 AM, James A. Donald wrote: In your eyes, no evidence is required to prove Trump wrong, and no evidence can possibly be good enough to prove him right. On 2/22/2017 1:57 AM, Marina Brown wrote: C'mon Trump and his crew just pulls things out of their asses to prove whatever

peaceful sweden

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com > Tue Feb 21 12:18:33 PST 2017 > > Riot breaks out in Stockholm suburb I was in before your "muh html editor liberty" LARPing ass, too: SWEDEN RIOT: Police forced to shoot at protestors as violence erupts https://

Trump Plan: Deport to Mexico Immigrants Crossing Border Illegally, Regardless of Nationality

2017-02-21 Thread Cecilia Tanaka
(EN) Trump Plan: Deport to Mexico Immigrants Crossing Border Illegally, Regardless of Nationality. https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-plan-deport-anyone-crossing-mexican-border-regardless-of-nationality (ES) Trump quiere que México acepte migrantes deportados de EEUU, incluso si no son

peaceful sweden, overwhelmed by NATO war refugees, has social problems

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> Razer g2s at riseup.net > Tue Feb 21 13:23:36 PST 2017 > > I already posted about that. You lying shitbag, I was in before your "muh anarchy" LARPing with the infos: There's video, too. Faggot: SWEDEN RIOT: Police forced to shoot at protestors as violence erupts https://

Sweden says YES !

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> juan juan.g71 at gmail.com > Tue Feb 21 11:00:54 PST 2017 > > made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005 Only thing about 2004/5 "expansion" of the "rape" "law" that I could find (wiki source was shit) was "rape with more offenders": 2005: 90 Våldtäkt utvidgas/våldtäktpå

Sweden Immigrant Crime Wave Goes International!

2017-02-21 Thread Razer
This a day or so after 300,000 people (organizer estimate, police said 150k) held a protest and march DEMANDING more immigrants in the country But not THIS kind of

Re: peaceful sweden, overwhelmed by NATO war refugees, has social problems

2017-02-21 Thread Razer
On 02/21/2017 12:18 PM, jim bell wrote: Riot breaks out in Stockholm suburb Trump referred to in speech I already posted about that. I'll repeat it because if I remember correctly you seem to have a problem searching the archives... With this topnote for you, whitebreadboy. You should

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/21/2017 02:25 PM, John Newman wrote: > > > On February 21, 2017 3:25:28 AM EST, "James A. Donald" > wrote: >> As far as I know, every single dispute between Trump and the >> mainstream media turns out this way. >> >> On 2/21/2017 5:13 PM, John Newman wrote: >>>

peaceful sweden

2017-02-21 Thread jim bell
Riot breaks out in Stockholm suburb Trump referred to in speech http://dailym.ai/2kHpXaZ via http://dailym.ai/android Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: SS-GB: why the renewed obsession with alternative Nazi histories?

2017-02-21 Thread Joshua Case
Apologies, I had intentionally thought to send to a single user, but hit the whole list inadvertently - i am too stupid to have an email account. Please forgive. > On Feb 21, 2017, at 3:07 PM, Joshua Case wrote: > > Well he’s correct in a way - in 1962 Philip K Dick wrote a

Trump and the cycle of dehumanisation

2017-02-21 Thread Cecilia Tanaka
Trump and the cycle of dehumanisation . http://theconversation.com/trump-and-the-cycle-of-dehumanisation-73319 ​" Trump’s rhetoric resonates with people who see some groups as only marginally human ​."​ ​ Cute Bonus - Conspiracy Theories: http://www.newyorker.com/cartoons/a20658 :D

Re: SS-GB: why the renewed obsession with alternative Nazi histories?

2017-02-21 Thread John Newman
Funny, I've read that book years ago. It was decent. Had no idea there was a TV show .. some more crap to waste my brain on ;) On February 21, 2017 9:59:57 AM EST, Razer wrote: >Just vamping on the subject line, because the real version of Nazi >history would dissuade too

Your Papers and Social Media Passwords, Please

2017-02-21 Thread Cecilia Tanaka
Your Papers and Social Media Passwords, Please https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/02/21/your-papers-and-social- media-passwords-please --- "Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread John Newman
On February 21, 2017 3:25:28 AM EST, "James A. Donald" wrote: > >>> As far as I know, every single dispute between Trump and the >mainstream media turns out this way. > >On 2/21/2017 5:13 PM, John Newman wrote: >> You mean Trump spouts a line of utter nonsense that is

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread juan
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 20:14:01 +1000 "James A. Donald" wrote: > > When I and others present lots of evidence from multiple sources that > Trump was telling the truth about Sweden, So let me wrap this up. Antifag, pro-fascist-trump helpfully provided this

Re: 33 questions about Donald Trump and Russia

2017-02-21 Thread Razer
On 02/21/2017 10:23 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote: 33 questions about Donald Trump and Russia http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/20/14625788/trump-russia-putin-manafort-page-stone --- "Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your

33 questions about Donald Trump and Russia

2017-02-21 Thread Cecilia Tanaka
33 questions about Donald Trump and Russia http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/20/14625788/trump-russia-putin-manafort-page-stone --- "Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all

Fwd: [Internet Policy] FYI - Joint statement by 50 orgs on proposal to require social media passwords at US border

2017-02-21 Thread Cecilia Tanaka
FYI. c. -- Forwarded message -- From: Dan York Date: Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:50 AM Subject: [Internet Policy] FYI - Joint statement by 50 orgs on proposal to require social media passwords at US border FYI, today the Internet Society joined with 50 other

Trump Says, 'Lookit Those Swedish Riots!' I Ask, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Razer
First off, the word "Immigrant", as it's being used to describe what's happening due to NATO's nasty wars is just a cutesy MISUSED term for "Displaced War Refugees" The "Rioting problem" is the 'ghetto-ization' not the immigrants themselves. If you were displaced and stuck in a slum after

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Razer
On 02/21/2017 08:12 AM, Marina Brown wrote: The composition of the board of directors says it all. This is not a reliable source of information. It is a consistant source of propaganda. For a while, for reasons I can't even imagine except perhaps he was misled, or the 'institute' policy

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/20/2017 11:15 PM, James A. Donald wrote: >>> The massive wave of Muslim crime, and especially rape, in Sweden, is >>> glaringly and embarrassingly obvious, another area where Trump speaks >>> the truth, and mainstream media reports fake news. >>> ... >>> Over the last thirteen hundred years,

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/20/2017 11:32 PM, James A. Donald wrote: > As far as I know, every single dispute between Trump and the mainstream > media turns out this way. The mainstream news lies, Trump tells the > truth, and you guys burst a blood vessel because news you would prefer > to conceal becomes generally

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/21/2017 05:04 AM, James A. Donald wrote: > I am hugely entertained by the fact that the vast majority of white > formerly Christian converts to Islam are single fertile age females, and > that very few converts from Islam to Christianity are fertile age females. > > This may well explain

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Marina Brown
On 02/21/2017 05:14 AM, James A. Donald wrote: > On 2/21/2017 7:09 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote: >> It's pretty offensive and illogical to >> say that "something is this way simply because I am saying it is this >> way and the people who don't agree with me are spreading fake news and >> lying".

Re: NSA Contractors Join Privacy Shield

2017-02-21 Thread Razer
On 02/21/2017 05:33 AM, Rachael Tackett wrote: The Privacy Shield framework is supposed to protect companies that transfer personal data from the EU to the US. The US promised the EU that it would provide data protection and put some limits on the US' mass surveillance. Some members of the

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Razer
Mashable quoting Rowling isn't the MSM reporting anything except Rowling's statement. Here's what MASHABLE said. A quick refresher: During a speech at a rally in Melbourne, Florida, held Saturday night, Trump sandwiched a vague reference to Sweden between references to recent terrorist

Not My President Protesters Brutalized by Police

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
In b4 LARPers Razer & Cecilia. -- Violent Anti-Trump Protesters Clash with Police http:// dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4244004/Violent-anti-Trump-protesters-clash-cops.html Portland Police respond to protesters blocking traffic 1/25/2017 https:// youtube.com/watch?v=f0f3SnOiqcs PORTLAND

SWEDEN RIOT: Police forced to shoot at protestors as violence erupts

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
How about this advanced faggotry. - - - - - Numerous cars were set on fire in RINKEBY, STOCKHOLM, Warning shots were fired. https:// youtube.com/watch?v=EgUIPtetD50 Irony: Migrant Riots in Sweden day after 'Outrage' over Trump Comment. http:// macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/31339/53/ It would

Re: SS-GB: why the renewed obsession with alternative Nazi histories?

2017-02-21 Thread Razer
Just vamping on the subject line, because the real version of Nazi history would dissuade too many Americans from 'alt-right' activities. All in all a stupid question not worth time spent in discussion. Rr On 02/20/2017 10:47 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote: SS-GB: why the renewed obsession with

Sweden says YES !

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> juan juan.g71 at gmail.com > Mon Feb 20 20:54:36 PST 2017 > > Swedish law has an extremely expansive definition of what qualifies as rape > under the law In that they define "incapable of giving consent" as rape. But that's just another night out on the town for you, huh ? -- The

NSA Contractors Join Privacy Shield

2017-02-21 Thread Rachael Tackett
The Privacy Shield framework is supposed to protect companies that transfer personal data from the EU to the US. The US promised the EU that it would provide data protection and put some limits on the US' mass surveillance. Some members of the EU parliament are calling for Privacy Shield to be

SS-GB: why the renewed obsession with alternative Nazi histories?

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com > Mon Feb 20 22:47:06 PST 2017 > > why the renewed obsession with alternative Nazi histories? Lol. Wut. Anime has been full of degenerate alt-nazi-loli shit for like 20yrs. Where the fug have you been ? > [calling people] Nazi That's what the

What kind of security matters

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmail.com > Sat Feb 18 21:56:50 PST 2017 > > the YPG American Anarchists Join YPG in Syria Fighting ISIS, Islamic State: http:// rollingstone.com/politics/features/american-anarchists-ypg-kurdish-militia-syria-isis-islamic-state-w466069 >> He had no military

[graffiti] Lie Lie Land

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com > Fri Feb 17 22:13:27 PST 2017 > > would be a good graffiti to Trump's Wall Ov course a lawyer would want to ugly a wall with a lazy black cutout banksy wannabe copycat. No original thot, only that which already exists. Your country is full of real

[RUS] [WAR] Party like it's 1941 - cypherpunks, NSA, CIA, eat your heart out :)

2017-02-21 Thread Zenaan Harkness
Ok, ok, it's not that much fun, but anyway, may be worth a chuckle for those addicted to technology. I guess one could call this Enjoy :) American spies missed Crimea because Russians operated like in 1941 http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/02/american-spies-missed-crimea-because.html " Several

What kind of security matters

2017-02-21 Thread Anti Fag
> James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com > Thu Feb 16 16:47:15 PST 2017 > > a security mechanism for the masses Do you mean centralized and controlled, like yidcoin grarpamp shills ? A transaction fee is not equal to withdrawl fee and xe knows it.

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
On 2/21/2017 7:09 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote: It's pretty offensive and illogical to say that "something is this way simply because I am saying it is this way and the people who don't agree with me are spreading fake news and lying". Sorry, the world, the life doesn't work this way. :( But

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
On 2/21/2017 3:56 PM, juan wrote: But didn't you just say that the graph "starts off at normal northern European levels," ? Was that 'normal' level of rape due to white joo-kkkristian rapists? Sweden, infamously, has an "expansive" definition of rape. But

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread Cecilia Tanaka
On Mon, Feb 20, 2017, at 5:33 PM, jim bell wrote: > > *From:* Cecilia Tanaka > > >Jim, I respect you, but I don't agree with 80% of your opinions, sorry. > Maybe Sweden government, the whole 'Internets', all the media and I have > misunderstood your

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
"James A. Donald" wrote: You don't like statistics: OK: On 2/21/2017 6:39 PM, juan wrote: is that directed at me? I know how to read statistics. Liar

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread juan
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 17:45:29 +1000 "James A. Donald" wrote: > You don't like statistics: OK: is that directed at me? I know how to read statistics. Of course you don't like that. Now, if you are so kind, provide the source for the pic you

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread jim bell
From: Razer On 02/20/2017 03:04 PM, jim bell wrote: > The biased lying MSM chose a specific classification, "terrorism", as > if Trump had specifically said it. >Show me an MSM headline, with link to the article, or any copy from an MSM article and link, that claims Trump

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
As far as I know, every single dispute between Trump and the mainstream media turns out this way. On 2/21/2017 5:13 PM, John Newman wrote: You mean Trump spouts a line of utter nonsense that is quickly denounced? Pretty much. Denounced indeed - but the evidence that Trump spoke the

Re: Trump Says, 'Look What's Happening In Sweden.' Sweden Asks, 'Wait, What?'

2017-02-21 Thread James A. Donald
The Sweden Democrats, and the people who vote for them, know what is happening in Sweden. And they say Trump is right. And the way the wind blows, they will be in government come the next Swedish election, or the one after that.