I packaged the climate science application kyklop.
I already applied for PAPT membership, so I hope to be able to maintain
it myself in due course.
However, I would be very grateful if someone with (python) packaging
experience could have a look at the package, particularly since it is my
first debian package.
I uploaded the package to mentors.debian.net; its usual RFS template
Thanks for any hints or help!
* Package name: kyklop
Version : 0.1.1-2
Upstream Author : Klaus Zimmermann
* URL : https://github.com/fuentesfranco/kyklop
* License : MIT
Section : science
It builds those binary packages:
kyklop - Finds, tracks, and characterizes tropical cyclones in
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
Changes since the last upload:
kyklop (0.1.1-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
* Added more details to debian/control.
* Added copyright information in debian/copyright.
* Added debian/watch file.
* Removed fake itp closing from earlier changelog entry.
* First public release. (Closes: #832546: ITP: kyklop -- Finds,
characterizes tropical cyclones in climate simulation data)
-- Klaus Zimmermann Thu, 07 Jul 2016
Description: OpenPGP digital signature