This bug was fixed in the package systemd - 237-3ubuntu10.2
systemd (237-3ubuntu10.2) bionic; urgency=medium
* logind: backport v238/v239 fixes for handling DRM devices.
These changes introduce all the fixes that correct handling of open fd's
related to the DRM devices, as used by for example NVIDIA GPUs. This
includes some refactoring, corrections, and comment updates. This to insure
that correct history is preserved, code comments match reality, and to ease
backporting logind fixes in the future SRUs. (LP: #1777099)
* Disable dh_installinit generation of tmpfiles for the systemd package.
Replace with a manual safe call to systemd-tmpfiles which will process any
updates to the tmpfiles shipped by systemd package, taking into account any
overrides shipped by other packages, sysadmin, or specified in the runtime
directories. (LP: #1748147)
systemd (237-3ubuntu10.1) bionic; urgency=medium
[ Dimitri John Ledkov ]
* hwdb: Fix wlan/rfkill keycode on Dell systems. (LP: #1762385)
* Cherrypick upstream fix for corrected detection of Virtualbox & Xen.
* Further improve captive portal workarounds.
Retry any NXDOMAIN results with lower feature levels, instead of just those
with 'secure' in the domain name. (LP: #1766969)
[ Michael Biebl ]
* Add dependencies of libsystemd-shared to Pre-Depends.
This is necessary so systemctl is functional at all times during a
dist-upgrade. (Closes: #897986) (LP: #1771791)
[ Mario Limonciello ]
* Fix hibernate disk offsets.
Configure resume offset via sysfs, to enable resume from a swapfile.
-- Dimitri John Ledkov Fri, 22 Jun 2018 13:55:09
** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu Bionic)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Desktop Bugs, which is subscribed to systemd in Ubuntu.
Need to pre-depend on stuff used by systemctl, so systemctl works in
other package's preinst
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
desktop-bugs mailing list