I have followed the retiring guidelines and now done the following to
retire this project:
1. Version control - Added a RETIRED_PROJECT marker file to the (git)
repo https://github.com/apache/ant-antlibs-svn and also updated the
README file of that project to mention the retirement
2. Asked infra to mark the repo read-only, which they promptly did
3. Deleted the Jenkins job for this project from builds.apache.org. I
don't think there's any Teamcity of gump jobs for this project.
4. Removed the homepage of this project (svn revision id 1851821 for
page wasn't linked from anywhere else (as far as I could find).
The process page also has sections for:
1. Issue tracker - N/A for this project since this was tracked in
Bugzilla of Ant project (as far as I know).
2. Mailing list - N/A for this project since dev@ant and user@ant was
used for this project
3. Releases - The process page asks for the releases of the project to
be removed from https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ant/. I
couldn't find any releases of this project under ant/antlibs folder at
that location. So I don't think we need to do anything here.
4. Announcement - A mail needs to be sent to dev@ant, announce@apache
and the Ant home page needs to be updated with this retirement
announcement. I will do this last, once we confirm there's nothing else
On 22/01/19 7:27 PM, Jaikiran Pai wrote:
> With +1s from Jan, Stefan (and implicitly) me and no other votes, this
> vote has passed. I'll start the process of retiring this project.
> On 22/12/18 10:51 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> On 2018-12-22, Jaikiran Pai wrote:
>>> This is a proposal to retire the "Antlib SVN" library. The project
>>> hasn't seen any new development for many years now. Retiring this
>>> will reduce the work necessary to maintain it (Jekins jobs etc...).
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@ant.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@ant.apache.org
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@ant.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@ant.apache.org
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@ant.apache.org