Further debugging revealed that helm-hide-minibuffer-maybe is not guilty
of anything. But for some reason, helm-mode-fuzzy-match /
helm-completion-in-region-fuzzy-match fix the problem, but only using 2+
chars queries. Maybe some other customizations are responsible for that.
Yes, with some some config fiddling I've seen this crm-based tagging
wotkflow you describe, but problems were the same.
Suddenly, I tried to remove some customization code for Helm (namely
and it seems proper completion starts
no, these do not seem to fix anything. :(
Namely, the following is still happens:
1) I'm pressing C-c C-q then TAB to select freeform input
2) then there is "org-set-tags" above candidates list and buffer title
3) after any input candidates list looks
I've spotted a problem with completing Org tags with Helm. While Helm is
not at least about [fuzzy] completion, when I try to input any
completion subsequence, all candidates are gone and variants are
shrinked to whatever will be typed.
Is there any widely known mistake, that I've stepped
I do not blame Org at first place, but I've bisected my config and the
behaviour is the same for a significant list of commits deeper in git
history. And, as I've already mentioned, it started to behave as
described only some time ago (about a week), after one of the package
Yes, I've ended up doing the same. It's not a problem at all, but I was
just curious how has it gone that way.
> aaermo...@gmail.com writes:
>> Hi all!
>> Recently I've experienced a kind of a problem - my literate Emacs config
>> stopped tangling
Recently I've experienced a kind of a problem - my literate Emacs config
stopped tangling correctly, only a subset of code blocks were found in
resulting .el file.
I've looked at it a bit closer and it seems now (not earlier than 9.0.2)
the :tangle clause became required. I've searched
2 cents from me...
Besides I continuously see many users praising Emacs just for Org
presence (they even may be completely non-technical users), I'm
personally think Org may be removed from Emacs distribution because:
1) all Reuben's argument seems sane;
2) there are situations when someone
Thanks Rasmus, it works!
xelatex solves the problem.
In case someone interested, here is the solution (Gentoo distro):
Add "app-text/texlive l10n_ru"
somewhere portage/package.use info lives
it will trigger "dev-texlive/texlive-langcyrillic" package installation
(or install it directly if you
I have a problem exporting org-mode documents with cyrillic text to
LaTeX/PDF. As a result, Emacs says "PDF file produced with errors." and
only English text is displayed in resulting pdf, cyrillic chunks are
Googling this topic gave me a bunch of contradictory ways to
I'm not completely up to topic, but it seems to me that org-attach
machinery is more about a content-addressable storage, so it makes
little sense for what you want this way.
But those who know more, can obviously correct me.
Rainer M Krug writes:
> I have
Mail list logo