Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-04 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Science is a religion by itself. Why? Becouse the God can create and govern the Universe only using physical laws, formulas, equations. Here is the scheme of His plane. =. God : Ten Scientific Commandments. § 1. Vacuum: T=0K, E= ∞ ,p= 0, t=∞ . § 2. Particles: C/D=pi=3,14, R/N=k, E/M=c^2, h=0,

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-08 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Jan 7, 6:42 pm, John Clark johnkcl...@gmail.com wrote: On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:47 AM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: Science is a religion by itself. Why? Becouse the God can create and govern the Universe only using physical laws, formulas, equations

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-08 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Jan 7, 7:53 pm, John Clark johnkcl...@gmail.com wrote: On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 Roger Clough rclo...@verizon.net wrote: Theism, like atheism, is unprovable. Why is that? You're saying that even though God is omnipotent He is incapable of proving His existence to us. I can prove my existence

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-08 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Jan 8, 1:48 am, meekerdb meeke...@verizon.net wrote: On 1/7/2013 10:47 AM, John Clark wrote: On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 spudboy...@aol.com mailto:spudboy...@aol.com wrote:     Consider God, a word for Mind OK, I have a mind therefore I am God. I said it before I'll say it again, for

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-08 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Jan 8, 12:42 pm, Roger Cloughrclo...@verizon.net wrote: Hi meekerdb Russell was a brilliant logician, but that's all he was. Brent To have logical mind is very good. But our brain sometime works unconscious. =. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-08 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Quantum electrodynamics + Biology = Who am I ? ==. Cells make copies of themselves. Different cells make different copies of themselves. Cells come in all shapes and sizes. Somehow these different cells are tied between themselves and during pregnancy process of 9 months gradually ( ! )

Re: Whoever invented the word God invented atheism.

2013-01-09 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Agreed, and I hope that truth is true . Richard Truth is true !!! / Richard / Very good proof. . . . . . . and . . ‘. . by Beauty that beautiful things are beautiful . . . by largeness that large things are large and larger things larger, and by smallness that smaller things ate smaller .

Re: Whoever invented the word God invented atheism.

2013-01-09 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Can we say that physical particles are often localised volumes that are full of infinities of discrete number relations Sounds to much physicalist for me (or comp). -- Particles in the vacuum ( T=0K ) have no volumes ( according to the laws of thermodynamics ) therefore we think

Re: Whoever invented the word God invented atheism.

2013-01-10 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Jan 10, 12:12 pm, Richard Ruquist yann...@gmail.com wrote: Particles in the vacuum ( T=0K ) have no volumes ( according to the laws of thermodynamics ) Wrong According to Charle’s law and the consequence of the third law of thermodynamics as the thermodynamic temperature of a

Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-10 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Nobody has seen primary matter, but the believer in it usually attribute it a fundamental role in our existence. ===. What is a primary matter from modern scientific point of view ? It is 'quantum virtual particles' and ' cosmic dark mass and energy' The problem is that nobody

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-10 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Jan 11, 7:24 am, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:   Nobody has seen primary matter, but the believer in it usually   attribute it a fundamental role in our existence. ===. What is a primary matter from modern scientific point of view ? It is  'quantum  virtual

Re: Whoever invented the word God invented atheism.

2013-01-11 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
The Universe ( as a whole) is a Double World: next to Matter World ( a few % of whole mass of Universe) exist Vacuum World ( with more than 90% of whole mass of Universe). Question: How can the more than 90% of Vacuum Mass in the Universe (dark mass, dark energy, quantum virtual particles,

Re: Whoever invented the word God invented atheism.

2013-01-11 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
What is vacuum? =. The problem of the exact description of vacuum, in my opinion, is the basic problem now before physics. Really, if you can’t correctly describe the vacuum, how it is possible to expect a correct description of something more complex? / Paul Dirac ./ # The most fundamental

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-11 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Book ‘Dreams of a final theory’. / By Steven Weinberg. The Nobel Prize in Physics 1979 / Page 66. ‘ Most scientists use quantum mechanics every day in they working lives without needing to worry about the fundamental problem of its interpretation. . . .they do not worry about it. A year or so

Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-12 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
The Seven Hermetic Principles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTFCpkrM2iI =. 1. The Universe is something Intellectual. 2. As above, so below. 3. From potential to active existence. 4. Everything in the Universe can vibrate. 5. Everything in the Universe has its cause. 6. Everything in the

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-13 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
of morphic resonances. 5. Is the principle of sufficent reason. 6. Can't give a basis for this. 7. same as 4. [Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net] 1/13/2013 Forever is a long time, especially near the end. - Woody Allen - Receiving the following content - From: socra...@bezeqint.net

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-14 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
words. You was born because your mother was pregnant, and your mother was born because you was pregnant. == socratus On Jan 14, 5:44 pm, Bruno Marchal marc...@ulb.ac.be wrote: On 13 Jan 2013, at 07:22, socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:  The Seven Hermetic Principles http://www.youtube.com/watch

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-15 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Physics and Metaphysics. John Polkinghorne and his book ‘ Quantum theory’. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Polkinghorne === . John Polkinghorne took epigraph for his book ‘ Quantum theory’ the Feynman’s thought : ‘ I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics. ‘ Why?

Re: the curse of materialism

2013-01-16 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
...@verizon.net wrote: Hi socra...@bezeqint.net You want to know why nobody understands QM ? Because QM is nonphysical, but is treated as being physical. This might be called the curse of materialism. [Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net] 1/16/2013 Forever is a long time, especially near the end

Einstein and Formulas.

2012-05-23 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Einstein and Formulas. =. Einstein said, that the scientist does not think with formulas. But, dear Einstein, please see how nice to think with the help of these formulas: you can imagine the whole picture of Existence’s creation. =. § 1. Vacuum: T= 0K, E= ∞ , p = 0, t =∞ . § 2. Particles: C/D=

Einstein and Socratus.

2012-05-25 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Einstein and Socratus. =. Einstein, you was mistaken using your Gravitation theory to the all Universe as a whole. The Gravitation theory doesn’t work in the Universe as a whole. The Gravitation theory is a local theory. Why? Because the detected material mass of the matter in the Universe (

Gravity and Vacuum.

2012-05-26 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Gravity and Vacuum. =. Einstein was mistaken using his Gravitation theory to the all Universe as a whole. The Gravitation theory doesn’t work in the Universe as a whole. The Gravitation theory is a local theory. Why? Because the detected material mass of the matter in the Universe ( the

Socratus: Metaphysics ( science and religion)

2012-07-10 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Socratus: Metaphysics ( science and religion) ==. Physics and Religion: a) T=0K b) c/d=pi, R/N=k, E/M=c^2, h=0, c=0 Mathematics and Religion: i^2= -1, e^ipi= -1 Biology and Religion: Vitalism Practice and Religion: Meditation, Parapsychology. ==. Israel Socratus -- You received this message

Physics and Tautology.

2012-08-01 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Physics and Tautology. =. 1 Where did the masses for ‘ big bang ‘ come from ? These masses came from surrounding space. 2 Where did these masses from surrounding space come from ? These masses came from ‘big bang’. ===. Why he is poor ? Because he is stupid. Why he is stupid? Because he is poor.

Flatness Problem: To call a spade a spade.

2012-08-06 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Flatness Problem: To call a spade a spade. =. 1. http://archive.ncsa.illinois.edu/Cyberia/Cosmos/FlatnessProblem.html 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatness_problem 3. http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/cosmos/F/Flatness+Problem 4. . . . etc. =… There are many different spaces: 2 dimension space,

Re: Physics and Tautology.

2012-08-06 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Physics and Tautology. =. 1 Where did the masses for ‘ big bang ‘ come from ? These masses came from surrounding space. 2 Where did these masses from surrounding space come from ? These masses came from ‘big bang’. ===. Why is he poor ? Because he is stupid. Why is he stupid? Because he is

Idealism, theology, and the world of science Options

2013-01-17 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Descartes : “ I think, therefore I am “ Zen / Tibetan Buddhist monks : I think not, therefore I am Why they say: ' Mind for others , no mind for me' ? Are they fool men or maybe they know that there are two methods of cognitions. ===.. Where does the information come from?

Re: Idealism, theology, and the world of science Options

2013-01-18 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Does DNA have consciousness to create the double helix from zygote to child ? ==. On Jan 18, 1:25 am, Richard Ruquist yann...@gmail.com wrote: On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:04 AM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: Descartes :  “ I think, therefore I am “  Zen / Tibetan

Re: Idealism, theology, and the world of science Options

2013-01-18 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Did these 'algorithmically forms' by the chance created child from zygote? = On Jan 18, 12:27 pm, Richard Ruquist yann...@gmail.com wrote: DNA probably forms algorithmically On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:32 AM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: Does DNA have consciousness

Re: Idealism, theology, and the world of science Options

2013-01-19 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Does DNA know geometry ? Did DNA create child from zygote by the chance ? =. The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William

Re: Idealism, theology, and the world of science Options

2013-01-19 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
‘ The ancients knew something that we have forgotten.’ Plato said that : ‘Our ancestors were far greater than we are today. ...’ ' Our ancestors were nearer to the nature than we are' And Gerald Crabtree, a geneticist at Stanford university wrote on Tuesday 13 November 2012 : ‘Why it's

Re: Idealism, theology, and the world of science Options

2013-01-20 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
- electron have six ( 6 ) formulas and many theories. In the other words, we don’t know what electron is. In my opinion, if we understand electron we will better understand DNA. ==. On Jan 20, 12:52 pm, Bruno Marchal marc...@ulb.ac.be wrote: On 18 Jan 2013, at 09:32, socra...@bezeqint.net wrote

Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-20 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
I believe . . . . .you believe your opinion . . . my opinion . ... . . your meaning . . . my meaning . .. . . . The opinion of opinion . . . . . The meaning of meaning . . . . . And so is endless. ===. I Believe in Order to Understand. St. Augustine, the Bishop of Hippo, said, “I believe in

Re: the curse of materialism

2013-01-21 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Lecture : Scientific heresy. Nov 1, 2011 in Edinburgh. / By Matt Ridley / My topic today is scientific heresy. When are scientific heretics right and when are they mad? How do you tell the difference between science and pseudoscience? # Just this month Daniel Shechtman won the 2011 Nobel

Re: the curse of materialism

2013-01-22 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Book: What is your dangerous idea? / Edited by John Brockman / Article: Seeing Darwin in the light of Einstein; Seeing Einstein in the light of Darwin. / by Lee Smolin. / ===. / Page 115 / Seeing Einstein in the light of Darwin suggests that natural selection could act not only

Idealism, theology, and the world of science Options

2013-01-22 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
According to Harold Morowitz a structure of single cell has 10^12 bit of information But cells are not in the one and same state, they are different then another cell has another 10^12 bit of information . . . ==. The estimate for human cells in the human body is about 10^14. The number of

Re: Idealism, theology, and the world of science Options

2013-01-22 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:32 AM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: According to Harold Morowitz a structure of single cell has 10^12 bit of  information But cells are not  in the one and same state, they are different then another cell has another 10^12 bit of information

Re: Idealism, theology, and the world of science Options

2013-01-22 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
splitting the 26 dimensions into two groups that are both superstring theories. It certainly is less complicated than General Relativity On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:38 PM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:  Very nice explanation.   Congratulation There is only one small problem

Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-24 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Belief . . . from history of physics. =. Many years Max Planck was attracted with the absolutely black body problem. If quantum of light moving with speed c=1 falls in the area of absolutely black body and does not radiate back, then “ terminal dead “ will come. In order to save the quantum

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-24 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
, 2013 at 5:37 AM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:   Belief . . . from history of physics. =.   Many years Max  Planck was attracted with the absolutely black body problem. If quantum of light moving with speed c=1 falls in the area of absolutely black body and does

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-28 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
.Everybody creates his God according to his own image and spirit If triangles made a God they would give him three sides / Charles de Montesquieu . Persian Letters, 1721 / # There were people who said ‘God ‘ and thought about Zeus. There are people who say ‘God ‘ and think about Holly Cow. If

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-29 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible. / Albert Einstein / On Jan 29, 2:49 pm, Richard Ruquist yann...@gmail.com wrote: On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:33 AM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: .Everybody creates his God

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-30 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
About Infinity. / My opinion / How could mere man comprehend infinity? ==. Infinity is the cause of the crisis in Physics. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity Why is Infinity the cause of the crisis in Physics? Because we don’t know what infinity is. The concept of infinite / eternal means

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-30 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Quantum biology: Do weird physics effects abound in nature? Disappearing in one place and reappearing in another. Being in two places at once. Communicating information seemingly faster than the speed of light. This kind of weird behaviour is commonplace in dark, still laboratories studying

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-01-30 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Biology- - Evolutionary biology - - Physics- - Biophysics - Quantum biology - Evolutionary biophysics on quantomolecular level. ( ! ? ) ==. On Jan 31, 4:06 am, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: Quantum biology: Do weird physics effects abound in nature? Disappearing in one

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-01 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Feb 1, 7:51 pm, Craig Weinberg whatsons...@gmail.com wrote: On Friday, February 1, 2013 12:26:43 PM UTC-5, rclough wrote:  Hi socr...@bezeqint.net javascript: Feynman was wrong.  Life isn't physics, it's intelligence or consciousness, free will. If we understand that physics is

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-04 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Brain – Consciousness , Consciousness – Brain. =. Is consciousness a result of evolution or it is its fuel ? # ‘ Contrary to what everyone knows it is so, it may not be the brain that produce consciousness, but rather consciousness that creates the appearance of the brain - . . . .’ / Book ‘

Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-05 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Alice in Quantumland =. The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And it agrees fully with experiment. So I hope you accept Nature as She is — absurd. / QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter page. 10. by R. Feynman / ‘

Re: How can intelligence be physical ?

2013-02-05 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
I think that it is possible to understand the universe using usual common logical thought. We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame ) physicists found higgs-boson and 1000 its elementary brothers. socratus . -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

Re: How can intelligence be physical ?

2013-02-05 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
for formula-I competition . . ? ! ) =. Socratus On Feb 5, 3:43 pm, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:   I think that it is possible to understand the universe using usual common logical thought. We need only understand in which zoo (reference frame ) physicists found higgs-boson

Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-06 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Alice in Quantumland an allegory of Quantum Physics (Below is a sample from the publisher's blurb) This story is physics told through a fantasy allegory. Alice falls through the screen of her television set and finds herself in Quantumland. This is a place where she encounters unusual

Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-06 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Does somebody know what Vacuum is ? No, we don’t know what Vacuum is. 1 Paul Dirac wrote: ‘ The problem of the exact description of vacuum, in my opinion, is the basic problem now before physics. Really, if you can’t correctly describe the vacuum, how it is possible to expect a correct

Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-09 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
How to describe the Universe as it really is ? =. In his Scientific Autobiography Max Planck wrote : ' The outside world is something independent from man, something absolute, and the quest for the laws which apply to this absolute appeared to me as the most sublime scientific pursuit in

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-10 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Why?  And why do you think science has made no progress since 1947? Brent- . Science made great technological ( !) progress since 1947, but not ' philosophical progress ' (!). We still haven't answers to the questiohs: What is the negative 4D Minkowski continuum ?, What is the quantum

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-11 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
I wrote that Planck gave answer to the questions: How to understand Alice's Quantumland ? How to describe the Universe as it really is ? Does somebody disagree with Planck ? = On Feb 10, 7:46 am, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:   How to describe the Universe as it really

Re: How can intelligence be physical ?

2013-02-11 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
The situation in ' philosophy of physics'. =. ‘ Suddenly I realized that a nagual did have one point to defend - in my opinion, a passionate defense for the 'description of the Eagle', and 'what the Eagle does'. But what kind of a force would the Eagle be? I would not know how to answer

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-11 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
infinity ? Vacuum's infinity has only one physical parameter: T=0K. = On Feb 11, 7:48 pm, meekerdb meeke...@verizon.net wrote: On 2/11/2013 2:51 AM, socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: I wrote that Planck gave answer to the questions: How to understand Alice's Quantumland ? How to describe the Universe

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-11 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
T=0K there isn’t Physics, there isn’t Philosophy of Physics. . Best wishes. Israel Sadovnik Socratus. ==. On Feb 12, 7:15 am, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: ' global conservation of energy can't even be defined for the universe ' Brent It means

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-12 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Feb 12, 8:41 am, meekerdb meeke...@verizon.net wrote: On 2/11/2013 10:15 PM, socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: ' global conservation of energy can't even be defined for the universe ' Brent It means that global conservation of energy is infinite . No, it means it's undefined - there's

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-12 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Euler Identity within a new quantum theory. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1v=_XZGOGvuBlIfeature=endscreen ==. On Feb 12, 7:35 am, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:   How to understand Vacuum: T=0K ? ==. Physics (classical + quantum) lives under shadow of Vacuum. I

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-12 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:   How to understand Vacuum: T=0K ? ==. Physics (classical + quantum) lives under shadow of Vacuum. I want throw light on this Vacuum. Three theories explain the Vacuum T=0K : a) theory of ideal gas because its temperature is T=0K, b)  QED

Re: How can intelligence be physical ?

2013-02-14 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Intuitive Understanding Of Euler’s Formula http://betterexplained.com/articles/intuitive-understanding-of-eulers-formula/#comment-190704 =…. On Feb 14, 8:48 am, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:      Euler's Equation and the Reality of Nature. =. Mr. Dexter Sinister

Re: How can intelligence be physical ?

2013-02-14 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
The learned men confuse the mathematical tools with the physical reality and therefore we have math-physical fairy-tales. =. On Feb 14, 5:39 pm, Bruno Marchal marc...@ulb.ac.be wrote: On 14 Feb 2013, at 08:48, socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:     Euler's Equation and the Reality of Nature

Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-15 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Schrodinger's cat and “ The law of conservation and transformation energy/mass” =. This law consist of two (2) parts: a) according to “ The law of conservation (!) energy/mass” Schroedinger's cat cannot die. b) according to “ The law of transformation (!) energy/mass” Schroedinger's cat

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-15 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Comment: according to (a)+(b), when the cat mass change in cat energy, his image change, the cat is already in life, so there is life after death / laurent.damois / ===.. On Feb 15, 12:28 pm, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:  Schrodinger's cat  and  “ The law

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-16 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
energy/mass” during its interaction with vacuum ? . . . . . . . . what was happened with electron during its interaction with vacuum ? Renormalization . . . .? ==. On Feb 15, 10:12 pm, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:   Comment: according to (a)+(b), when the cat mass

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-17 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Klein Lachièze-Rey, THE QUEST FOR UNITY – The Adventure of Physics. =. Mathematics is an indispensable and powerful tool where it has been demonstrated that it applies to a real world experience. However, it is inappropriate and, as Dingle points out, potentially dangerous, to give

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-17 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
, and temporarily we are able to keep on calculating. / The Character of Physical Law. Lecture 7. Seeking new laws, page 156. By Richard Feynman / = On Feb 16, 11:02 am, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:   socratus Schrodinger's cat ( as a quantum particle) is inseparable from

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-18 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Feb 18, 12:19 pm, Bruno Marchal marc...@ulb.ac.be wrote: Socratus, are you able to doubt that physics is the fundamental science? Bruno = In Physics we trust. / Tarun Biswas / http://www.engr.newpaltz.edu/~biswast/ Of course, it is correct, because only Physics can

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-18 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Feb 18, 5:28 pm, Bruno Marchal marc...@ulb.ac.be wrote: Quite wise statements indeed. But is that not a reason to be cautious with general statement like you did above in the Biswas quote ? Bruno == Oh, we are very careful. We do every thing to escape infinity and nothingness.

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-19 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Feb 19, 3:51 pm, Bruno Marchal marc...@ulb.ac.be wrote: In front of the infinite? To laugh. In front of nothingness? To cry. In between, a bit of both. Bruno - Show quoted text - Nice, thanks. By the way, your photos 'par Lydia Nash' nice too. All the best. = -- You received this

Re: Science is a religion by itself.

2013-02-19 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
. . . the electric universe . . . ? ! =. Vacuum energy is some kind of energy in the infinite space between billion and billion galaxies. In this infinite space virtual potential energy particles exist with energy: E=Mc^2. Using inner impulse h*=h/2pi they appears from vacuum as phenomena

Re: How can intelligence be physical ?

2013-03-06 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
in two-dimensional vacuum. All the best. socratus. ==. On Mar 5, 9:57 pm, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: Euler's Equation Crackpottery Feb 18 2013 Published by MarkCC under Bad Math, Bad Physics One of my twitter followers sent me an interesting piece of crackpottery

Science is a religion by itself.

2013-03-07 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Sadovnik Socratus ==... On Mar 7, 8:22 am, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: Dear MarkCC. Thank you for paying attention on my crackpottery article. I like your comment. Very like. ==. You say: Create a universe with no matter, a universe with different kinds of matter

Occam's Razor, Vacuum and the Scheme of the primary conditions of existence.

2013-03-10 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Occam's Razor, Vacuum and the Scheme of the primary conditions of existence. ==. Vacuum is a Negative Euclidean space (-2D) so called Pseudo- Euclidean space. It is the simplest reference frame - like the Euclidean space ( 2D). Now I will put a virtual - ideal particle in this

Re: Occam's Razor, Vacuum and the Scheme of the primary conditions of existence.

2013-03-10 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
By the way: According to Charle’s law and the consequence of the third law of thermodynamics as the thermodynamic temperature of a system approaches absolute zero the volume of particles approaches zero too. It means the particles must have flat forms. They must have geometrical form of a

Re: Review of Consciousness: Creeping up on the Hard Problem

2012-04-09 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Source of Consciousness. Will Physics explain Consciousness? =. Does consciousness begin on big bang level? Does consciousness begin on the quarks level? In our earthly world there is only one fundamental particle - electron. Does an electron have consciousness ? At first glance this seems to

Re: Two Mathematicians in a Bunker and Existence of Pi

2012-04-09 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Where does the information come from? / Quantum Theory as Quantum Information / ===… # Does information begin on the quarks level? No. Quark cannot leave an atom. Maybe does proton have quant of information? No. Single proton has no quant of information. Why? Because information can be

God as an Atheist.

2012-04-09 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
If your God is dead, try mine. =. God as an Atheist. God as a Scientist : Ten Scientific Commandments. ===. Can a Rational Individual believe in God ? In other words: Can God be atheist, governed by scientific laws? Of course Because if God exists, He/She/It would necessarily to work in an

Who am I ?

2012-04-19 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Cells make copies of themselves. Different cells make different copies of themselves. Cells come in all shapes and sizes. Somehow these different cells are tied between themselves and during pregnancy process of 9 months gradually ( ! ) and by chance ( or not by chance ) they change own

Re: Who am I ?

2012-04-20 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Quantum electrodynamics: Who am I ? ==. Can QED give the answer to the question: ‘ Who am I ? ’ To answer to this question allow me to take one biological cell. The cell has two ( 2 ) substances: matter and electromagnetic fields. Then we need to understand : Where did the matter and

From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep.

2012-04-21 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep. 1. One postulate of SRT takes vacuum as reference frame. Another postulate of SRT takes inertial reference frame (s). Can we say what these two (2) reference frames are equal ? No, they aren’t equal. Why ? Because all inertial reference frames are relative.

Re: From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep.

2012-04-21 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
INTRODUCTION Modified 01-10-11 Hans J. Zweig, With a PhD from Stanford, a masters degree from Brown and a B.A. from University of Rochester: # Newtonian physics is not the ultimate truth about the universe, but neither is Einstein's Relativity. Newton did not know, or anticipate, an upper bound

Re: From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep.

2012-04-22 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
the speed of quantum of light in vacuum from different inertial frames the result will be the *same* - constant. Socratus === On Apr 23, 12:03 am, Jesse Mazer laserma...@gmail.com wrote: On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 10:40 AM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: From 1905 the SRT

Re: From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep.

2012-04-22 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
# If we measure the speed of quantum of light in vacuum from different inertial frames the result will be the *same* - constant. Why? Because all different inertial frames ( stars and planets of billion s and billions galaxies ) exist in infinite motionless, stationary, fixed (rest) reference

Re: From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep.

2012-04-23 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Einstein’s SRT: what is it about? 1. One of Einstein’s postulate says that particle – quantum of light- moves in a straight line with constant speed c=1 in the vacuum. So, in SRT we have one reference frame and it is vacuum. But because Einstein took time as an constant length (1 sec=

Occam's Razor and the Scheme of Universe.

2012-04-23 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Occam's Razor and the Scheme of Universe. =. The principle states that: Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily. Now the Occam's Razor is in conflict with mainstream science. ==. At first I take the simplest reference frame - - the Euclidean space ( 2D). Now I will put a virtual - ideal

Re: From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep.

2012-04-23 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
. / ==. On Apr 23, 2:17 pm, Jesse Mazer laserma...@gmail.com wrote: On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: No, none of the postulates take the vacuum as a reference frame, which doesn't make sense since a vacuum doesn't have a measurable

Re: From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep.

2012-04-24 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
On Apr 23, 9:20 pm, Jesse Mazer laserma...@gmail.com wrote: On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:45 PM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: If we measure the speed of quantum of light in vacuum from  different inertial frames the result will be  the *same* - constant. Socratus

Re: From 1905 the SRT doesn’t give sleep.

2012-04-24 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
why a rest frame of the vacuum is needed, or whether there could be any way to experimentally test this idea. Jesse ===. # The problem of the exact description of vacuum, in my opinion, is the basic problem now before physics. Really, if you can’t correctly describe the vacuum, how it is

Re: Who am I ?

2012-04-24 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
(1940-44). JM On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 5:59 AM, socra...@bezeqint.net socra...@bezeqint.net wrote: Cells make copies of themselves. Different cells make different copies of themselves. Cells  come in all shapes and sizes. Somehow these different cells are tied between themselves

A crazy thoughts about structure of Electron.

2012-05-04 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
A crazy thoughts about structure of Electron. =. Electron isn’t a point. Electron has a geometrical form. Electron’s geometrical form isn’t static, isn’t firm. Electron’s geometrical form can be changed by his own inner spin. Electron’s own inner spin can be described with three ( 3 ) formulas:

Re: A crazy thoughts about structure of Electron.

2012-05-09 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Electron’s fine structure constant. =. It is interesting to understand the Sommerfeld formula: a= e^2 / h*c, where {a} is fine structure constant: 1/137 Feynman expressed (a ) quantity as ‘ by the god given damnation to all physicists ‘. But the fine structure constant is not

Matter and Form: when they are paradoxical.

2012-05-09 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Matter and Form: when they are paradoxical. =. Wood is itself a matter. Wood is itself a form, a geometrical form. A cupboard made of wood is a real whole of form and matter. Geometrical form and matter are 'grown together' in it. No form exist without matter. Nor can there be matter

Re: A crazy thoughts about structure of Electron.

2012-05-13 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
What is the electron configuration ? Is the electron a photon with toroidal topology? http://www.cybsoc.org/electron.pdf ==. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Everything List group. To post to this group, send email to

Re: A crazy thoughts about structure of Electron.

2012-05-13 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
# A New Limit on Photon Mass. http://www.aip.org/pnu/2003/split/625-2.html ===. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Everything List group. To post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email

Does somebody know what Vacuum is ?

2012-05-16 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Does somebody know what Vacuum is ? 1. Book : ‘Dreams of a final theory’ by Steven Weinberg. Page 138. ‘ It is true . . . there is such a thing as absolute zero; we cannot reach temperatures below absolute zero not because we are not sufficiently clever but because temperatures below absolute

Re: Does somebody know what Vacuum is ?

2012-05-17 Thread socra...@bezeqint.net
Can Perfect Vacuum as a ' Nothing' as ‘ an Infinite Space’ as an Absolute Reference Frame have Concrete Physical Properties ? Socratus =. One Concrete Physical Properties of Vacuum is Absolute Zero. What is Absolute Zero ? Classic Physics says: It is a dead space. Quantum Physics says: It is not