Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-19 Thread Richard J. Williams
Judy's discussion on this topic makes about as much sense concerning Big-Pharma as her discussion about corn-based ethenol by Big-Agra. Everyone knows, even without a study, that Big-Agra and Big-Pharma are screwing the American public. Just follow the money. Both of these topics seem to be

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-19 Thread Richard J. Williams
On 12/18/2013 1:46 PM, Bhairitu wrote: But the funny thing is the pseudo scientific 'tude I'm seeing here against natural medicine. It's real simple: if it is posted by either of the two Barrys or by Richard, it is a lie and trolling, according to Judy. Do you see a pattern here? Go figure.

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread authfriend
Wait. First you said Big Pharma wanted the supplement market all to itself. That doesn't jibe with making the public terrified of supplements, period. Bhairitu wrote: Because the public doesn't know which are theirs and which are not. They just want the public terrified of supplements

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread Bhairitu
Apparently this issue for discussion is above your pay grade. ;-) On 12/18/2013 06:37 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote: *Wait. First you said Big Pharma wanted the supplement market all to itself. That doesn't jibe with making the public terrified of supplements, period.* *Bhairitu wrote:*

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread authfriend
Translation: Bhairitu can't figure out why he (and the writer of the article) contradicted himself either... Can anyone else here explain it? Bhairitu wrote: Apparently this issue for discussion is above your pay grade. ;-) On 12/18/2013 06:37 AM, authfriend@...

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread anartaxius
Herbal Supplements are not what they seem: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/05/science/herbal-supplements-are-often-not-what-they-seem.html?_r=0 http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/05/science/herbal-supplements-are-often-not-what-they-seem.html?_r=0

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread Bhairitu
Apparently I need to do a reader's digest version for Judy. But what the writer was pointing out that the problem with many supplements are the cheap ones that big pharma makes which indeed does seem a bit contradictive. Real natural health practitioners will be very fussy about supplement

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread Bhairitu
How much is big pharma paying you, Xeno? Americans spend an estimated $5 billion a year on unproven herbal supplements that promise everything from fighting off colds to curbing hot flashes and boosting memory. Unproven because big pharma fears research that might show that herbal remedies

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread authfriend
Bhairitu wrote: Apparently I need to do a reader's digest version for Judy. But what the writer was pointing out that the problem with many supplements are the cheap ones that big pharma makes which indeed does seem a bit contradictive. Yes, that's exactly what I was asking about,

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread obbajeeba
Hi Share bear, I know a lot of people who did not take antibiotics who are now dead. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. :)

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread Bhairitu
On 12/18/2013 12:31 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote: BTW, you do realize the guy who wrote the article is a nutcase, right? I mean, he claims that medicines are never tested for effectiveness while supplements always are. That's just cuckoo; it's exactly the opposite. He's not a nutcase.

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread obbajeeba
Not much, Share. Leading a very boring and dull life lately. So lonely. - NOT! haha. Been a very busy and happy girl. As if the big Jyotish map in the sky came and dropped fairy dust on me and allowed for a surprise meeting of a very nice person I was not expecting in this life. I mean,

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread authfriend
Of course I'm familiar with that. But go look at the article again. He says medicines are never tested: In today's distorted system of quack medicine, junk science and pro-pharma propaganda, medications never have to be proven effective to be promoted and hyped. As to the terms nutcase and

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread Bhairitu
*What part of I'm familiar with Mike Adams articles and his reports on the radio DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND! I didn't even need to read the article to know his intent. Besides I heard an hour long discussion on it the other day. What is your point other than trying to discredit somebody to

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread authfriend
Calm down, Bhairitu. Does the fact that you're familiar with his articles and reports on the radio somehow make him immune from criticism? Why are you taking my comments about him so personally? Seems like it's maybe your ego that's bloated. Bhairitu screamed: What part of I'm familiar

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread Richard J. Williams
On 12/18/2013 3:39 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote: I'm going to predict that because I had some objections to that article, you will now label me as pro-Big Pharma. We could label you pro-Big Agra because you failed to warn us about the danger of using corn-based E15 in our cars; sort of like

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread Richard J. Williams
On 12/18/2013 2:59 PM, Bhairitu wrote: You do know when you use the terms nutcase and cuckoo you sound like a demented old woman? Let's just make it real simple:If it's posted by either of the two Barrys, Share, or Richard, then we're either liars, trolls, nutcases, or cuckoo. Is that clear?

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-18 Thread Bhairitu
*Don't be Ridiculous!* On 12/18/2013 04:50 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote: *Calm down, Bhairitu. Does the fact that you're familiar with his articles and reports on the radio somehow make him immune from criticism? Why are you taking my comments about him so personally? Seems like it's

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-17 Thread Bhairitu
Supplements from the various suppliers of metabolic typing that I use are of high quality. However I learned early on why they were supplying some of the B vitamins as synthetics because the food based B's weren't that stable and their potency would vary. Big pharma is after the supplement

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-17 Thread sharelong60
Thank you, Xeno for your balanced input. I'm replying from the website because yahoo mail kept refreshing and losing what I had written! Anyway, supplement-wise, I read and experiment and sometimes ignore the results of both, just going by my intuition or, as you said, just continue in the

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-17 Thread anartaxius
Share, Naturalnews.com is not necessarily a source of unbiased opinion. There are clearly some things wrong in this article that was cited. Vitamins are fat or water soluble chemicals that the body needs in limited amounts. If you take more than the body needs, it just excretes them, or in

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-17 Thread authfriend
Bhairitu wrote: Big pharma is after the supplement market and wants it all to themselves. But but but...according to the Natural News article you linked to, Big Pharma arranged for all the testing to be done on its own supplements. Why would it do that knowing the study results would

Re: [FairfieldLife] Big Pharma#39;s Phony Study

2013-12-17 Thread Bhairitu
Because the public doesn't know which are theirs and which are not. They just want the public terrified of supplements period and then sell them the higher profit Brave New World pharmaceuticals. On 12/17/2013 02:48 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote: *Bhairitu wrote:* Big pharma is after