Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-19 Thread TurquoiseBee
From: emptyb...@yahoo.com emptyb...@yahoo.com

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:09 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention
 


  
I don't know why you believe I am interested in what you say. You produce 
little original content here. Mostly you are Judy-lite, her snide 
second-in-disdain for those Judy needs to attack . You're wasting my time.

As with their mutual cult leader Robin, I honestly think that the baseline 
issue here is narcissism. None of them can even *conceive* of people not being 
interested in the things they say, because the stuff going on in their heads is 
so fascinating to *them*. Thus they imagine that people are reading every word 
of their posts with the same diligence they read every word of the posts of the 
people they stalk, and if someone fails to pay proper attention to them, they 
rely on the Go back and read what I wrote epithet, AS IF THERE WAS ANY NEED 
TO. Who fucking CARES what any of them think?






Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-19 Thread authfriend
As Barry knows, there is no Robin cult for Robin to be a leader of, nor for 
there to be any members of. That's a fairytale Barry dreamed up because he has 
no legitimate criticisms. 

 And obviously, certain people are interested in what I have to say (including 
Barry, despite his repeated lies that he never reads my posts), whether they 
agree or disagree, whether they absorb what I've said or not. But of course it 
would never occur to me to assume that everyone reads my posts, nor does it 
bother me if they don't.
 

 Still more obviously, if I tell someone to go back and read what I wrote 
because they've misconstrued what I've said, it's because they've read a post 
of mine and been interested enough to respond to it.
 

 Barry's at a point now where he's so befuddled he is unable to come up with 
lies that make sense even on their own terms.
 

 BTW, emptybill was addressing Ann, not me. I don't imagine she cares much 
whether he cares what she says. She likes to express herself, as do I, as do 
most here, including Barry. And both of us produce original content, including 
in our comments on what others have said. We just aren't obsessed with it; we 
feel no need to show off by producing it. So emptybill's and Barry's 
preoccupation with it, as if it were some kind of fault not to produce it, 
affects us not at all. It's one of Barry's most useless criticisms if his aim 
is to make us feel inadequate.
 

 I don't know why you believe I am interested in what you say. You produce 
little original content here. Mostly you are Judy-lite, her snide 
second-in-disdain for those Judy needs to attack . You're wasting my time. 

 As with their mutual cult leader Robin, I honestly think that the baseline 
issue here is narcissism. None of them can even *conceive* of people not being 
interested in the things they say, because the stuff going on in their heads is 
so fascinating to *them*. Thus they imagine that people are reading every word 
of their posts with the same diligence they read every word of the posts of the 
people they stalk, and if someone fails to pay proper attention to them, they 
rely on the Go back and read what I wrote epithet, AS IF THERE WAS ANY NEED 
TO. Who fucking CARES what any of them think?
 

 






 


 











Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-19 Thread awoelflebater

 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, authfriend@... wrote:

 As Barry knows, there is no Robin cult for Robin to be a leader of, nor for 
there to be any members of. That's a fairytale Barry dreamed up because he has 
no legitimate criticisms. 

 And obviously, certain people are interested in what I have to say (including 
Barry, despite his repeated lies that he never reads my posts), whether they 
agree or disagree, whether they absorb what I've said or not. But of course it 
would never occur to me to assume that everyone reads my posts, nor does it 
bother me if they don't.
 

 Still more obviously, if I tell someone to go back and read what I wrote 
because they've misconstrued what I've said, it's because they've read a post 
of mine and been interested enough to respond to it.
 

 Barry's at a point now where he's so befuddled he is unable to come up with 
lies that make sense even on their own terms.
 

 BTW, emptybill was addressing Ann, not me. I don't imagine she cares much 
whether he cares what she says. She likes to express herself, as do I, as do 
most here, including Barry. And both of us produce original content, including 
in our comments on what others have said. We just aren't obsessed with it; we 
feel no need to show off by producing it. So emptybill's and Barry's 
preoccupation with it, as if it were some kind of fault not to produce it, 
affects us not at all. It's one of Barry's most useless criticisms if his aim 
is to make us feel inadequate.
 

 Barry is simply a bullying asshole who thinks he is above and beyond the 
foibles of mere mortals. He is a warmonger and an angry old fart. Empty is 
empty except for the evident parchment-thin emotion that he sometimes exhibits 
when angry - which seems to be most of the time. He's the guy you pass in the 
street muttering, young whippersnappers and looking really crotchety as he 
shuffles along. So do I care what either of these bums thinks? Not yesterday 
and not today, so far.
 

 I don't know why you believe I am interested in what you say. You produce 
little original content here. Mostly you are Judy-lite, her snide 
second-in-disdain for those Judy needs to attack . You're wasting my time. 

 As with their mutual cult leader Robin, I honestly think that the baseline 
issue here is narcissism. None of them can even *conceive* of people not being 
interested in the things they say, because the stuff going on in their heads is 
so fascinating to *them*. Thus they imagine that people are reading every word 
of their posts with the same diligence they read every word of the posts of the 
people they stalk, and if someone fails to pay proper attention to them, they 
rely on the Go back and read what I wrote epithet, AS IF THERE WAS ANY NEED 
TO. Who fucking CARES what any of them think?
 

 






 


 













Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-19 Thread Richard J. Williams

On 2/18/2014 11:11 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:
Moderators - Alex, Rick - please delete this thread and reprimand/kick 
this psychotic liar off the list please.


I had this exact same thought. I would like to see the thread and to 
see the context of this supposed stalking comment.


It looks like somebody is monitoring all these messages! I wouldn't be 
surprised to find out that there are dozens of lurkers on this forum 
reading our every word. But, it's not the lurkers that are the problem - 
it's the stalkers that are the problem - the informants who try to trick 
us into reacting to parodies and try to take us down a rabbit-hole and 
try to turn every thread into an argument about how many gods can fit on 
the end of a needle or what kind of shampoo we use on our hair. Go figure.


Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-19 Thread Richard J. Williams
On 2/19/2014 7:09 AM, emptyb...@yahoo.com wrote:
 You're wasting my time.
 
Yes, I think that's what a discussion board is supposed to do, but it's 
not a total waste of time because some people just feel better when they 
have someone to talk to. The problem isn't somebody posting a message or 
too many messages - the problem is nobody is posting any messages! Some 
days it's like trying to communicate with deaf-mutes around here. I 
mean, what are you guys doing out there - trying to have a life or 
something? Go figure.




Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-18 Thread TurquoiseBee

Stalkers of a feather flock together. 




 From: awoelfleba...@yahoo.com awoelfleba...@yahoo.com
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 4:09 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention
 


  
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, emptybill@... wrote:



My oh-so-great buddy, pycho-Ravi, has sent another unsolicited message to my 
wife's facebook page ...  I miss you. Nice for her to know that this internet 
troll is stalking her.

This is stalking? It's Facebook,  Empty. If posting something to someone's wall 
(or was it a private message?)  is stalking then Facebook is one big stalk. 
On the other hand, you didn't explain this clearly nor the context in which it 
happened.  Barry claimed I was stalking him on FB when I wrote a comment on 
someone else's wall in response to his comment. Hardly.


Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-18 Thread awoelflebater

 

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@... wrote:

 
Stalkers of a feather flock together. 
 

 In your dreams, Bayyy. Always trying to make yourself feel important (or 
is that impotent) in some way. You're a joke.

 From: awoelflebater@... awoelflebater@...
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
 Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 4:09 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention
 
 
   ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, emptybill@... wrote:
 
 My oh-so-great buddy, pycho-Ravi, has sent another unsolicited message to my 
wife's facebook page ...  I miss you. Nice for her to know that this internet 
troll is stalking her. 

 

 This is stalking? It's Facebook,  Empty. If posting something to someone's 
wall (or was it a private message?)  is stalking then Facebook is one big 
stalk. On the other hand, you didn't explain this clearly nor the context in 
which it happened.  Barry claimed I was stalking him on FB when I wrote a 
comment on someone else's wall in response to his comment. Hardly.


 


 













Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-18 Thread Share Long
John, me being me, I wonder if it happened around the time of the full Moon. 
Plus all those malefics in Libra! 





On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:32 AM, jr_...@yahoo.com jr_...@yahoo.com 
wrote:
 
  
Emptybill,

His language of delivery is seemingly friendly, but there is a needle point to 
make his intention known. :)


Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-18 Thread jr_esq
Share, 

 I would assume it's the full moon which brings about strange behavior in some 
people.  But those malefics in Libra are much more destructive than a nasty 
email.  The eruption of a volcano in Indonesia is much more representative of 
the malefic effects.
 

 We should keep a careful watch for bad news in countries where there are 
already ongoing wars and in those countries with unstable leadership, like 
North Korea.


Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-18 Thread Richard J. Williams

On 2/18/2014 12:23 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
Of course, nobody is stalking Barry. That's a misuse of the term. 
But if you want to misuse it to mean comment negatively, as he does, 
then you have to say he stalks more than anybody else here.


By stalking, Barry probably means monitoring all his messages posted 
to FFL 24 x 7 from a home office by someone who is obsessed with 
correcting and commenting on his every word and every sentence. I'm 
convinced that someone, maybe more than one person, is monitoring all my 
posts to FFL. I came over here to Yahoo Groups from Google Groups way 
before Barry or Judy - why would they be monitoring all my posts more 
than anybody else here? Go figure.


Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-18 Thread Richard J. Williams

On 2/18/2014 3:49 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

Let me say it another way


Let me say it another way: Maybe by stalking Barry means monitoring 
his messages on FFL. Internet stalking is defined as unwanted or 
obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. So, 
I'd say that if Judy is monitoring 24 x 7 every single message Barry 
posts to FFL and posting corrections and comments, then I'd say Judy is 
probably monitoring Barry. But, the real question is, why did Judy and 
Barry come over here from Google Groups to stalk and monitor me? Go figure.


Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ravi Yogi back at it - must need the attention

2014-02-18 Thread Richard J. Williams
On 2/18/2014 9:14 PM, emptyb...@yahoo.com wrote:
 Perhaps, instead, you would feel pleased and excited and call it worship.
 
Perhaps, but I don't know you from Adam, yet you keep leaving messages 
for me on this bulletin board Go figure.