Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 07:38 -0700, Michael Scheidell wrote:
trying to speed things up.
I suspect that syscalls that support acceleration will simply fall right
through the jail into the host kernel.
I'll be testing that some time next week -- so I'll let you know. I
don't think file handle access to /dev/crypto is required for Engine
Again, I'll let you know ~BAS
thanks Brian. wonder if you need one card per virtual ip?
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2009 Hot Company Award Finalist, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to freebsd-jail-unsubscr...@freebsd.org