Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-08-13 Thread DHAVAL JAISWAL
Thanks Willy, It's solved. Now, checking further on configuring Rules. On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:32 PM, Willy Tarreau wrote: > On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 02:24:00PM +0530, DHAVAL JAISWAL wrote: > > /usr/local/src/modsecurity-2.9.1/hapmodeconfig/INSTALL/include/ > > Well, I'm sorry, I don't know

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-08-13 Thread Willy Tarreau
On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 02:24:00PM +0530, DHAVAL JAISWAL wrote: > /usr/local/src/modsecurity-2.9.1/hapmodeconfig/INSTALL/include/ Well, I'm sorry, I don't know what type of help you expect by simply dumping a path like this. > ./modsecurity -h > > -bash: ./modsecurity: No such file or directory

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-08-13 Thread DHAVAL JAISWAL
/usr/local/src/modsecurity-2.9.1/hapmodeconfig/INSTALL/include/ ./modsecurity -h -bash: ./modsecurity: No such file or directory On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 1:14 PM, Willy Tarreau wrote: > On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 01:09:58PM +0530, DHAVAL JAISWAL wrote: > > Trying to configure mod security on HA

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-08-13 Thread Willy Tarreau
On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 01:09:58PM +0530, DHAVAL JAISWAL wrote: > Trying to configure mod security on HA Proxy server with the following way. > However, it throws error. > > https://fossies.org/linux/haproxy/contrib/modsecurity/README > > ./modsecurity.h -h You are sourcing a C include file.

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-08-13 Thread DHAVAL JAISWAL
Trying to configure mod security on HA Proxy server with the following way. However, it throws error. https://fossies.org/linux/haproxy/contrib/modsecurity/README ./modsecurity.h -h ./modsecurity.h: line 1: /bin: Is a directory ./modsecurity.h: line 2: acmp.h: command not found

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread Mark Lakes
Thank you for the feedback, although this is in fact a technical solution I never intended to offend anyone. I have submitted fixes to haproxy in the past but have not as you say responded to questions before this. thanks again for the feedback -mark On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 2:03 PM, Willy

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread Willy Tarreau
Mark, On Wed, May 09, 2018 at 10:40:38AM -0700, Mark Lakes wrote: > For commercial purposes, see Signal Sciences Next Gen WAF solution: > https://www.signalsciences.com/waf-web-application-firewall/ Advertising for commercial products on an open source list is never welcome especially when such

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread thierry . fournier
Signal Sciences Next Gen WAF solution: > > >> https://www.signalsciences.com/waf-web-application-firewall/ > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> Mark Lakes > > >> Sr Software Engineer > > >> (555) 555- > > >&

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread thierry . fournier
On Wed, 9 May 2018 21:10:48 +0100 Andrew Smalley wrote: > Hello Thierry > > Thank you for your response saying it is the SPOE engine that does > mod_security integration and not the almost correct SPOA that I said. No, you're right: SPOA is the Agent and the ModSec

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread DHAVAL JAISWAL
-web-application-firewall/ > >> > >> > >> > >> Mark Lakes > >> Sr Software Engineer > >> (555) 555- > >> Winner: InfoWorld Technology of the Year 2018 > >> > >> > >> On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 2:23 AM, DHAVAL J

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread Mark Lakes
Sure, note that it doesnt integrate with mod_security. It integrates with haproxy via a lua script and haproxy config that uses it. *Mark Lakes* Sr Software Engineer (555) 555- Winner: InfoWorld Technology of the Year 2018

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread Andrew Smalley
Hello Thierry Thank you for your response saying it is the SPOE engine that does mod_security integration and not the almost correct SPOA that I said. Can I ask how haproxy does the SSO with the SPOE/SPOA Engine? Andruw Smalley Loadbalancer.org Ltd. www.loadbalancer.org +1 888 867 9504 / +44

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread Thierry Fournier
Hi, I confirm: the modsecurity i done throught SPOE. The limitation are: The limit of the body size analysed is the size of HAProxy buffer (default 16kB, but for my own usage, I configure 1MB) The response is not analysed. BR, Thierry > On 9 May 2018, at 21:40, Andrew Smalley

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread Andrew Smalley
Hi Mark Actually as far as I understand the Haproxy implementation of mod_security integration is not with Lua but with SPOA https://www.haproxy.org/download/1.7/doc/SPOE.txt Andruw Smalley Loadbalancer.org Ltd. www.loadbalancer.org +1 888 867 9504 / +44 (0)330 380 1064

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread Mark Lakes
RIght, via lua module it integrates with haproxy. -mark *Mark Lakes* Sr Software Engineer (555) 555- Winner: InfoWorld Technology of the Year 2018

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread Malcolm Turnbull
, May 9, 2018 at 2:23 AM, DHAVAL JAISWAL <dhava...@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> I am looking for WAF solution with HA Proxy. >>> >>> One which I come to know is with HA Proxy version 1.8.8 + mode security. >>> However, I feel its still on early stage

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread Jonathan Matthews
On Wed, 9 May 2018 at 18:43, Mark Lakes wrote: > For commercial purposes, see Signal Sciences Next Gen WAF solution: > https://www.signalsciences.com/waf-web-application-firewall/ > That page says it supports "Nginx, Nginx Plus, Apache and IIS". Does it integrate with

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread DHAVAL JAISWAL
t; <https://www.facebook.com/SignalSciences/> > <https://twitter.com/signalsciences> > <https://www.linkedin.com/company/signal-sciences/> > > On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 2:23 AM, DHAVAL JAISWAL <dhava...@gmail.com> wrote: > >> I am looking for WAF solution with

Re: WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread Mark Lakes
018 at 2:23 AM, DHAVAL JAISWAL <dhava...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am looking for WAF solution with HA Proxy. > > One which I come to know is with HA Proxy version 1.8.8 + mode security. > However, I feel its still on early stage. > > Any other recommendation for WAF with HA Proxy. > > > -- > Thanks & Regards > Dhaval Jaiswal >

WAF with HA Proxy.

2018-05-09 Thread DHAVAL JAISWAL
I am looking for WAF solution with HA Proxy. One which I come to know is with HA Proxy version 1.8.8 + mode security. However, I feel its still on early stage. Any other recommendation for WAF with HA Proxy. -- Thanks & Regards Dhaval Jaiswal