Sorry for the noise, the download link below has been broken for several
(the main page is https://www.open-mpi.org/projects/hwloc/)
Le 07/09/2023 à 15:02, Brice Goglin a écrit :
The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the first
release candidate of 2.9.3.
2.9.3 brings some small fixes and many small documentation improvements.
The following is a summary of the changes since v2.9.2.
* Handle Linux glibc allocation errors in binding routines (CVE-2022-47022).
* Fix hwloc-calc when searching objects on heterogeneous memory platforms,
thanks to Antoine Morvan for the report.
* Fix hwloc_get_next_child() when there are some memory-side caches.
* Don't crash if the topology is empty because Linux cgroups are wrong.
* Improve some hwloc-bind warnings in case of command-line parsing errors.
* Many documentation improvements all over the place, including:
+ hwloc_topology_restrict() and hwloc_topology_insert_group() may reorder
children, causing the logical indexes of objects to change.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
hwloc-announce mailing list