flinkbot commented on pull request #12252:
Thanks a lot for your contribution to the Apache Flink project. I'm the
@flinkbot. I help the community
to review your pull request. We will use this comment to track the progress
of the review.
## Automated Checks
Last check on commit 0e9d09047e051743a43c02130df4a5aedb75dc21 (Tue May 19
14:38:46 UTC 2020)
* No documentation files were touched! Remember to keep the Flink docs up
* **This pull request references an unassigned [Jira
ticket](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-17802).** According to the
need to be assigned before starting with the implementation work.
Mention the bot in a comment to re-run the automated checks.
## Review Progress
* ❓ 1. The [description] looks good.
* ❓ 2. There is [consensus] that the contribution should go into to Flink.
* ❓ 3. Needs [attention] from.
* ❓ 4. The change fits into the overall [architecture].
* ❓ 5. Overall code [quality] is good.
Please see the [Pull Request Review
Guide](https://flink.apache.org/contributing/reviewing-prs.html) for a full
explanation of the review process.
The Bot is tracking the review progress through labels. Labels are applied
according to the order of the review items. For consensus, approval by a Flink
committer of PMC member is required Bot commands
The @flinkbot bot supports the following commands:
- `@flinkbot approve description` to approve one or more aspects (aspects:
`description`, `consensus`, `architecture` and `quality`)
- `@flinkbot approve all` to approve all aspects
- `@flinkbot approve-until architecture` to approve everything until
- `@flinkbot attention @username1 [@username2 ..]` to require somebody's
- `@flinkbot disapprove architecture` to remove an approval you gave earlier
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: