This bug was fixed in the package linux-aws - 5.0.0-1002.2
linux-aws (5.0.0-1002.2) disco; urgency=medium
* linux-aws: 5.0.0-1002.2 -proposed tracker (LP: #1823219)
* Set CONFIG_RANDOM_TRUST_CPU=y (LP: #1823754)
- [Config] CONFIG_RANDOM_TRUST_CPU=y
* net and ftrace selftests failures due to missing test modules (LP: #1823407)
- SAUCE: selftests: net: don't fail test_bpf when module is not present
- SAUCE: selftests: ftrace: don't fail for unresolved tests
* Please ship the ib_uverbs driver module in the main modules package
- [config] AWS: ib_uverbs.ko, ib_umad.ko moved to linux-modules package
* Miscellaneous Ubuntu changes
- [Config] update configs following rebase to 5.0.0-10.11
-- Seth Forshee Tue, 09 Apr 2019 11:13:53
** Changed in: linux-aws (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux-aws in Ubuntu.
net and ftrace selftests failures due to missing test modules
Status in linux-aws package in Ubuntu:
Impact: The test_bpf net selftest and a couple of ftrace selftests are
failing due to missing modules. These modules are only for test
purposes and have no other use, so they are not wanted in the linux-
Fix: Change the tests to treat the missing modules as skipped tests
rather than failures.
Regression Potential: Minimal, since the changes are only to test
cases which are already failing.
Test Case: Run the test cases with the patch applied and observe that
they behave as skipped tests rather than failures.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp