[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-10-08 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Owen Leonard  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Blocks||23778


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23778
[Bug 23778] Regression: Guarantor entry section no longer has a unique id
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-09-24 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Fridolin SOMERS  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||fridolin.som...@biblibre.co
   ||m
 Resolution|--- |FIXED
 Status|Pushed to master|RESOLVED

--- Comment #240 from Fridolin SOMERS  ---
Enhancement not pushed to 19.05.x

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-09-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Martin Renvoize  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

   Keywords||Manual

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-20 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #239 from Martin Renvoize  ---
Nice work!

Pushed to master for 19.11.00

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-20 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Martin Renvoize  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Passed QA   |Pushed to master
 Version(s)||19.11.00
released in||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-19 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #238 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92350
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92350=edit
Bug 14570: Add about.pl entry for wrong relationship data

This patch adds a check and an entry to the about.pl, for bad
relationship data. The checks are:

- 'relationship' containing '_bad_data' (generated by the atomicupdate
  on undef relationships.
- 'relationship' values that are not in the borrowerRelationship
syspref.

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-19 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #237 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92349
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92349=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Call Koha::Patron->find in scalar context

This patch prevents opac/opac-memberentry.pl from exploding.

To test:
- Login with a known user in the OPAC
- Open the opac/opac-memberentry.pl page
=> FAIL: It explodes
- Apply this patch
- Restart all the things just in case:
  $ restart_all
- Reload the page
=> SUCCESS: Things work!

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-19 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #236 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92348
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92348=edit
Bug 14570: Handle missing 'relationship' in atomicupdate (bad data)

This patch adds two steps to the upgrade process:
- Handle the pathologic case in which there's a guarantorid and no
'relationship'.
- Performs a cleanup on the relevant columns when the guarantor data
contains a guarantorid, and is then migrated into the
borrower_relationships table. The original code left the information
in the borrowers table, so no clear separation between guarantors as
patrons and the virtual ones.

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-19 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #235 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92347
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92347=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix tests

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-19 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #234 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92346
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92346=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Consistency displaying the list of guarantors

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-19 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Failed QA   |Passed QA

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-19 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92325|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-19 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92324|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-19 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #233 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
(In reply to Martin Renvoize from comment #232)
> I'm afraid the DB update fails for a few test runs I've tried.
> 
> borrowers.relationship has no constraints to it so it's very possible we
> have guarantor_relationships without a valid relationship and so the db
> update fails.
> 
> We need to come up with a solution for this before I can push the patch
> series.. I'm not sure whether to reduce the 'NOT NULL' constraint on the new
> table or set a default or note the issue as an error somewhere and populate
> the table with some sort of placeholder relationship whilst libraries work
> through fixing up the bad data..
> 
> Thoughts?

There's no semantic on the relationship field ATM, so I think it being just a
label, we should not fail because of it.

If we were to add some semantics, we would have a separate table, with the
relationship description and probably some columns for describing rules. If
such was the situation, I would pick a placeholder as you say, so we don't
fail, and even have an entry in about.pl about those problematic cases (maybe a
note field with the original value).

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-19 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Martin Renvoize  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Passed QA   |Failed QA

--- Comment #232 from Martin Renvoize  ---
I'm afraid the DB update fails for a few test runs I've tried.

borrowers.relationship has no constraints to it so it's very possible we have
guarantor_relationships without a valid relationship and so the db update
fails.

We need to come up with a solution for this before I can push the patch
series.. I'm not sure whether to reduce the 'NOT NULL' constraint on the new
table or set a default or note the issue as an error somewhere and populate the
table with some sort of placeholder relationship whilst libraries work through
fixing up the bad data..

Thoughts?

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #230 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92324
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92324=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Consistency displaying the list of guarantors

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #229 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92323
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92323=edit
Bug 14570: Remove wrong parameter in add_guarantor call

This patch just removes an unused parameter.

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #231 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92325
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92325=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix tests

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #228 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92322
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92322=edit
Bug 14570: Add error handling to Koha::Patron::Relationship->store

This patch adds checks on the values for the 'relationship'. This is
done to avoid future problems when migrating relationships from the
plain text syspref into (why not) a proper table. And to preserve
consistency.

There's also catching on possible broken constraints and throwing a new
exception

Tests are added for both the new exceptions and the changes to
Koha::Patron::Relationship.

To test:
- Apply this patches
- Run:
  $ kshell
 k$ prove t/Koha/Exceptions.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron/Relationship.t
=> SUCCESS: Tests pass!

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #227 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92321
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92321=edit
Bug 14570: Add a UNIQUE constraint on guarantor_id+guarantee_id

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #226 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92320
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92320=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix issues in Guarantor context

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #225 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92319
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92319=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix issues in Guarantee context

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #224 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92318
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92318=edit
Bug 14570: Update schema files [Do Not Push]

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #222 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92316
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92316=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) fix sample borrowers, remove guarantorid)

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #223 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92317
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92317=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) Fix patron type when "add child" button is pressed

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #220 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92314
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92314=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) fix qa FAIL tests

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #221 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92315
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92315=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) Fix tests

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #219 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92313
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92313=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) fix table name in j2a.pl

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #218 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92312
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92312=edit
Bug 14570: Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

This patch adds the ability to set an unlimited number of guarantors
for a given patron. As before, each guarantor may be linked to another
Koha patron, and all the behavior that applies to a given guarantor
remains the same.

Test Plan:
 1) Apply this patch
 2) Run updatedatabase.pl
 3) Find some patrons with guarantors, verify the still have their guarantor
 4) Test adding and removing guarantors on a patron record, both Koha users and
not
 5) Verify the "Add child" button works
 6) Verify NoIssuesChargeGuarantees still works
 7) Verify tools/cleanborrowers.pl will not delete a guarantor
 8) Verify the guarantors are displayed on moremember.pl
 9) Verify the guarantor is removed by members/update-child.pl
10) Verify the guarantor is removed by misc/cronjobs/j2a.pl
11) Verify import patrons converts guarantor_id, relationship,
contactfirstname,
  and contactsurname into a guarantor
12) prove t/Patron.t
13) prove t/db_dependent/Circulation.t
14) prove t/db_dependent/Circulation/NoIssuesChargeGuarantees.t
15) prove t/db_dependent/Items.t
16) prove t/db_dependent/Koha/Patrons.t
17) prove t/db_dependent/Members.t
18) prove t/db_dependent/Patron/Relationships.t

Signed-off-by: Kim Peine 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 
Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92311|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92310|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92308|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92309|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92306|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92307|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92301|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92302|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92303|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92304|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92305|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92300|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92299|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92298|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Signed Off  |Passed QA

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #217 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92311
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92311=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix tests

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #216 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92310
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92310=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Consistency displaying the list of guarantors

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #215 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92309
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92309=edit
Bug 14570: Remove wrong parameter in add_guarantor call

This patch just removes an unused parameter.

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #212 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92306
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92306=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix issues in Guarantor context

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #214 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92308
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92308=edit
Bug 14570: Add error handling to Koha::Patron::Relationship->store

This patch adds checks on the values for the 'relationship'. This is
done to avoid future problems when migrating relationships from the
plain text syspref into (why not) a proper table. And to preserve
consistency.

There's also catching on possible broken constraints and throwing a new
exception

Tests are added for both the new exceptions and the changes to
Koha::Patron::Relationship.

To test:
- Apply this patches
- Run:
  $ kshell
 k$ prove t/Koha/Exceptions.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron/Relationship.t
=> SUCCESS: Tests pass!

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #213 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92307
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92307=edit
Bug 14570: Add a UNIQUE constraint on guarantor_id+guarantee_id

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #211 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92305
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92305=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix issues in Guarantee context

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #208 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92302
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92302=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) fix sample borrowers, remove guarantorid)

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #210 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92304
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92304=edit
Bug 14570: Update schema files [Do Not Push]

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #207 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92301
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92301=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) Fix tests

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #209 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92303
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92303=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) Fix patron type when "add child" button is pressed

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #206 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92300
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92300=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) fix qa FAIL tests

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #205 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92299
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92299=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) fix table name in j2a.pl

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Liz Rea  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92279|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92280|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92281|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92282|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92283|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92284|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92285|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92286|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92287|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92288|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92289|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92290|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92291|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92292|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #204 from Liz Rea  ---
Created attachment 92298
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92298=edit
Bug 14570: Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

This patch adds the ability to set an unlimited number of guarantors
for a given patron. As before, each guarantor may be linked to another
Koha patron, and all the behavior that applies to a given guarantor
remains the same.

Test Plan:
 1) Apply this patch
 2) Run updatedatabase.pl
 3) Find some patrons with guarantors, verify the still have their guarantor
 4) Test adding and removing guarantors on a patron record, both Koha users and
not
 5) Verify the "Add child" button works
 6) Verify NoIssuesChargeGuarantees still works
 7) Verify tools/cleanborrowers.pl will not delete a guarantor
 8) Verify the guarantors are displayed on moremember.pl
 9) Verify the guarantor is removed by members/update-child.pl
10) Verify the guarantor is removed by misc/cronjobs/j2a.pl
11) Verify import patrons converts guarantor_id, relationship,
contactfirstname,
  and contactsurname into a guarantor
12) prove t/Patron.t
13) prove t/db_dependent/Circulation.t
14) prove t/db_dependent/Circulation/NoIssuesChargeGuarantees.t
15) prove t/db_dependent/Items.t
16) prove t/db_dependent/Koha/Patrons.t
17) prove t/db_dependent/Members.t
18) prove t/db_dependent/Patron/Relationships.t

Signed-off-by: Kim Peine 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

Signed-off-by: Liz Rea 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Liz Rea  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Needs Signoff   |Signed Off

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Agustín Moyano  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|ASSIGNED|Needs Signoff

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #203 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92292
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92292=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix tests

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #200 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92289
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92289=edit
Bug 14570: Add error handling to Koha::Patron::Relationship->store

This patch adds checks on the values for the 'relationship'. This is
done to avoid future problems when migrating relationships from the
plain text syspref into (why not) a proper table. And to preserve
consistency.

There's also catching on possible broken constraints and throwing a new
exception

Tests are added for both the new exceptions and the changes to
Koha::Patron::Relationship.

To test:
- Apply this patches
- Run:
  $ kshell
 k$ prove t/Koha/Exceptions.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron/Relationship.t
=> SUCCESS: Tests pass!

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #199 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92288
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92288=edit
Bug 14570: Add a UNIQUE constraint on guarantor_id+guarantee_id

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #202 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92291
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92291=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Consistency displaying the list of guarantors

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #201 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92290
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92290=edit
Bug 14570: Remove wrong parameter in add_guarantor call

This patch just removes an unused parameter.

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #198 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92287
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92287=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix issues in Guarantor context

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #197 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92286
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92286=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix issues in Guarantee context

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #196 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92285
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92285=edit
Bug 14570: Update schema files [Do Not Push]

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #195 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92284
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92284=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) Fix patron type when "add child" button is pressed

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Agustín Moyano  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #91694|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #91695|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #91696|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #91697|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #91698|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #91699|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #91700|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92157|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92158|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92232|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92233|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92234|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92235|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92278|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #190 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92279
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92279=edit
Bug 14570: Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

This patch adds the ability to set an unlimited number of guarantors
for a given patron. As before, each guarantor may be linked to another
Koha patron, and all the behavior that applies to a given guarantor
remains the same.

Test Plan:
 1) Apply this patch
 2) Run updatedatabase.pl
 3) Find some patrons with guarantors, verify the still have their guarantor
 4) Test adding and removing guarantors on a patron record, both Koha users and
not
 5) Verify the "Add child" button works
 6) Verify NoIssuesChargeGuarantees still works
 7) Verify tools/cleanborrowers.pl will not delete a guarantor
 8) Verify the guarantors are displayed on moremember.pl
 9) Verify the guarantor is removed by members/update-child.pl
10) Verify the guarantor is removed by misc/cronjobs/j2a.pl
11) Verify import patrons converts guarantor_id, relationship,
contactfirstname,
  and contactsurname into a guarantor
12) prove t/Patron.t
13) prove t/db_dependent/Circulation.t
14) prove t/db_dependent/Circulation/NoIssuesChargeGuarantees.t
15) prove t/db_dependent/Items.t
16) prove t/db_dependent/Koha/Patrons.t
17) prove t/db_dependent/Members.t
18) prove t/db_dependent/Patron/Relationships.t

Signed-off-by: Kim Peine 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 
Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #194 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92283
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92283=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) fix sample borrowers, remove guarantorid)

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #193 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92282
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92282=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) Fix tests

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #191 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92280
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92280=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) fix table name in j2a.pl

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #192 from Agustín Moyano  ---
Created attachment 92281
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92281=edit
Bug 14570: (follow-up) fix qa FAIL tests

Signed-off-by: Agustin Moyano 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92277|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #189 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92278
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92278=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix tests

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #188 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92277
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92277=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix tests

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #187 from Kyle M Hall  ---
Created attachment 92235
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92235=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Consistency displaying the list of guarantors

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Kyle M Hall  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92180|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92181|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92182|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #92183|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #184 from Kyle M Hall  ---
Created attachment 92232
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92232=edit
Bug 14570: Add a UNIQUE constraint on guarantor_id+guarantee_id

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #186 from Kyle M Hall  ---
Created attachment 92234
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92234=edit
Bug 14570: Remove wrong parameter in add_guarantor call

This patch just removes an unused parameter.

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #185 from Kyle M Hall  ---
Created attachment 92233
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92233=edit
Bug 14570: Add error handling to Koha::Patron::Relationship->store

This patch adds checks on the values for the 'relationship'. This is
done to avoid future problems when migrating relationships from the
plain text syspref into (why not) a proper table. And to preserve
consistency.

There's also catching on possible broken constraints and throwing a new
exception

Tests are added for both the new exceptions and the changes to
Koha::Patron::Relationship.

To test:
- Apply this patches
- Run:
  $ kshell
 k$ prove t/Koha/Exceptions.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron/Relationship.t
=> SUCCESS: Tests pass!

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-13 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #183 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92183
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92183=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Consistency displaying the list of guarantors

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-13 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #181 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92181
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92181=edit
Bug 14570: Add error handling to Koha::Patron::Relationship->store

This patch adds checks on the values for the 'relationship'. This is
done to avoid future problems when migrating relationships from the
plain text syspref into (why not) a proper table. And to preserve
consistency.

There's also catching on possible broken constraints and throwing a new
exception

Tests are added for both the new exceptions and the changes to
Koha::Patron::Relationship.

To test:
- Apply this patches
- Run:
  $ kshell
 k$ prove t/Koha/Exceptions.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron/Relationship.t
=> SUCCESS: Tests pass!

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-13 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #180 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92180
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92180=edit
Bug 14570: Add a UNIQUE constraint on guarantor_id+guarantee_id

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-13 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #182 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92182
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92182=edit
Bug 14570: Remove wrong parameter in add_guarantor call

This patch just removes an unused parameter.

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-13 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92163|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-13 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92161|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-13 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #92162|0   |1
is obsolete||

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #179 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92163
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92163=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Consistency displaying the list of guarantors

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #177 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92161
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92161=edit
Bug 14570: Add error handling to Koha::Patron->add_guarantor

This patch adds checks on the values for the 'relationship'. This is
done to avoid future problems when migrating relationships from the
plain text syspref into (why not) a proper table. And to preserve
consistency.

Tests are added for both the new exceptions and the changes to
Koha::Patron.

To test:
- Apply this patches
- Run:
  $ kshell
 k$ prove t/Koha/Exceptions.t \
  t/db_dependent/Koha/Patron.t
=> SUCCESS: Tests pass!

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #178 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Created attachment 92162
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92162=edit
Bug 14570: Remove wrong parameter in add_guarantor call

This patch just removes an unused parameter.

Signed-off-by: Tomas Cohen Arazi 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #176 from Kyle M Hall  ---
Created attachment 92158
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92158=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix issues in Guarantor context

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #175 from Kyle M Hall  ---
(In reply to Tomás Cohen Arazi from comment #170)
> Guarantor context
> - I still find it confusing that 'Add child' only shows for 'adult'
> categories, so 'board' cannot have a guarantee? This is something already in
> Koha, not this bug's responsibility. but worth mentioning.

Yep, that's outside the scope of this bug. I think there is another report for
that. If not, there should be!

> - Shouldn't we rename 'Add child' into 'Add guarantee'? I know this bug is
> just about changing a 1-1 relationship into 1-n, but worth considering, even
> as a follow-up bug. Related to the previous comment.

I think that's simple enough to accomplish in this bug report with a followup.

> - 'Cancel' should just be 'Delete', as it shows for already existing
> relations, not just the ones being added (a change that can be cancelled).
> Maybe have 'Delete' for the current relations, and 'cancel/delete' for the
> ones being added.

Changed in followup to "Remove" to match the other update from "Delete" to
"Remove".

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #174 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
(In reply to Tomás Cohen Arazi from comment #171)
> Maybe add
> - Koha::Guarantee(s)
> - Koha::Guarantor(s)
> which provide a ->patron method.

Forget about this one, I agree with Jonathan we should simplify this a lot.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #173 from Kyle M Hall  ---
Created attachment 92157
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=92157=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) Fix issues in Guarantee context

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #172 from Kyle M Hall  ---
(In reply to Tomás Cohen Arazi from comment #170)
> Guarantee context
> - 'Search' should be 'fa-plus Add' for adding a guarantor.

Fixed in followup!

> - There's no way to remove a guarantor

You need to check the "Remove" checkbox and save the patron ( I renamed it from
Delete in this upcoming followup ).

> - A guarantor can be added multiple times to the same guarantee (is that a
> feature?)

Fixed in followup!

> - There's no way to set the relationship

It can be set at the time you add a guarantor. To edit it you just remove and
re-add the same guarantor

> - Labels seem to be wrong: 'Organization #' and 'Organization name'

Fixed in followup!

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #171 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Maybe add
- Koha::Guarantee(s)
- Koha::Guarantor(s)
which provide a ->patron method.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Signed Off  |ASSIGNED

--- Comment #170 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
I will take on this one on monday.

I see some usability issues, specially when adding/removing
guarantors/guarantees.

Guarantee context
- 'Search' should be 'fa-plus Add' for adding a guarantor.
- There's no way to remove a guarantor
- A guarantor can be added multiple times to the same guarantee (is that a
feature?)
- There's no way to set the relationship
- Labels seem to be wrong: 'Organization #' and 'Organization name'

Guarantor context
- I still find it confusing that 'Add child' only shows for 'adult' categories,
so 'board' cannot have a guarantee? This is something already in Koha, not this
bug's responsibility. but worth mentioning.
- Shouldn't we rename 'Add child' into 'Add guarantee'? I know this bug is just
about changing a 1-1 relationship into 1-n, but worth considering, even as a
follow-up bug. Related to the previous comment.
- 'Cancel' should just be 'Delete', as it shows for already existing relations,
not just the ones being added (a change that can be cancelled). Maybe have
'Delete' for the current relations, and 'cancel/delete' for the ones being
added.

General code review
- Most of it follows the guidelines, even if it is old code already. It has got
attention and several follow-ups have adjusted it forward, which is great.
- I expected to find Koha::Patron->guarantees and Koha::Patron->guarantors. I
read the discussion and know it is because they are not always proper Koha
patrons, but just some metadata about them [1]. It still smells.
- In line with recent community agreements, (after this patches have been
written) we should try to make this guarantors/guarantees related objects
prefetchable. Not difficult to do, just need to take care of naming the
relations correctly to follow the guidelines.

Out of the scope of this bug
- Lets move out of sysprefs for the relations! Have a full CRUD for those, and
a internationalization layer!
- [1] Can't we think of 'virtual' patrons? so patrons get created, but just not
considered proper patrons that can circulate, etc. Food for thought, but it
would allow us to add nice search forms to discover relations, etc.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-08-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 QA Contact||tomasco...@gmail.com

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-07-22 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #167 from Kyle M Hall  ---
Created attachment 91698
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=91698=edit
Bug 14570: (QA follow-up) fix sample borrowers, remove guarantorid)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 14570] Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record

2019-07-22 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=14570

--- Comment #169 from Kyle M Hall  ---
Created attachment 91700
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=91700=edit
Bug 14570: Update schema files [Do Not Push]

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


  1   2   3   4   >