[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2019-08-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Martin Renvoize  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Blocks||23378


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23378
[Bug 23378] Invalid OPAC search RSS: unescaped characters
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2019-06-17 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Fridolin SOMERS  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Blocks||23132


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=23132
[Bug 23132] Encoding issues in facets with show more link
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2019-06-06 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Nick Clemens  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||bar...@bywatersolutions.com

--- Comment #56 from Nick Clemens  ---
*** Bug 13812 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2019-02-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Blocks||3


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=3
[Bug 3] Item url double-encode when parameter is an encoded URL
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-12-26 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Lucas Gass  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||lu...@bywatersolutions.com

--- Comment #55 from Lucas Gass  ---
requires 21526 wont backport to 18.05

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-12-07 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Blocks||21973


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21973
[Bug 21973] CAS URL escaped twice, preventing login
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-12-06 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Blocks||21950


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21950
[Bug 21950] Opac search with accented words error
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-12-03 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526
Bug 21526 depends on bug 13618, which changed state.

Bug 13618 Summary: Add additional template filter methods and a filter presence 
test to Koha
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=13618

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Pushed to Master|RESOLVED
 Resolution|--- |FIXED

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-26 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Marcel de Rooy  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|BLOCKED |RESOLVED
 Resolution|--- |FIXED

--- Comment #54 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
Please submit further fixes to NEW reports.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-26 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Marcel de Rooy  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #82600|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #53 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
Comment on attachment 82600
  --> https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=82600
Bug 21526 - To fix pagination problem in OPAC

Has been moved to 21878

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-26 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Marcel de Rooy  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Needs Signoff   |BLOCKED

--- Comment #52 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
QA: Looking here

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-23 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Devinim  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Blocks||21878


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21878
[Bug 21878] Opac pagination problem
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-23 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Devinim  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Blocks|21878   |


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21878
[Bug 21878] Opac pagination problem
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-23 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Devinim  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Blocks||21878


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21878
[Bug 21878] Opac pagination problem
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-23 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Devinim  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|REOPENED|Needs Signoff

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-23 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #51 from Devinim  ---
Created attachment 82600
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=82600=edit
Bug 21526 - To fix pagination problem in OPAC

Due to conversions from html to uri in various places pagination in OPAC
doesnot work properly.
This change will resolve pagination problem.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-23 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Devinim  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Resolution|FIXED   |---
 CC||kohadevi...@devinim.com.tr
 Status|RESOLVED|REOPENED

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Martin Renvoize  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Pushed to Master|RESOLVED
 Resolution|--- |FIXED

--- Comment #50 from Martin Renvoize  ---
Bug 13618 not in 18.05.x series, no requirement to backport.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||tomasco...@gmail.com
 Status|Passed QA   |Pushed to Master

--- Comment #49 from Tomás Cohen Arazi  ---
Pushed for 18.11. Awesome work all!

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-12 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Tomás Cohen Arazi  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Blocks||21706


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21706
[Bug 21706] Editing subfields in authority frameworks is broken (TT filter)
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #48 from Jonathan Druart  
---
(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #31)
> koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/includes/facets.inc
> [% url = BLOCK %][% url | $raw %][% "_by=" _ sort_by | url %][% END %]
> So sort_by should be filtered by uri.

Yes.

> [% local_url = BLOCK %][% url | $raw %][% "=" _ 
> facet.type_link_value _ ":" _ facet.facet_link_value | url %][% END %]
> Same here facet_link_value should be filtered by uri.

Yes but more complex then, we should not only replace the filter.

> [% local_url = BLOCK %][% url | $raw %][% "=" _  facet.type_link_value
> _ ":" _ facet.facet_link_value | url %][% END %]
> Same line again
> 
> Since you normally filter params with uri, you have a reason here. Could you
> document such exceptions (or correct them if no reason) ?

uri will replace the &, we do not want that (see bellow)

(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #33)
> koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/circ/printslip.tt
> +
> interface and theme are parts here of the url path and not part of a html
> fragment so they should go here through url (not html or uri)

Yes, see comment 24, I ignored them.

(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #35)
> koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/includes/opac-facets.inc
> [% url = BLOCK %][% url | $raw %][% "sort_by=" _ sort_by | url %][% END
> %]
> Same as for facets above
(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #37)
> + [% OPACBaseURL | html %]/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?[%
> query_cgi | $raw %][% limit_cgi | url %]format=rss2
> + 
> 
> limit_cgi is a parameter, uri needed ?
(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #47)
> I recommend to push these patches now. Some refinements can follow (see
> above comments). And Search needs attention, which we knew already..

The search part is tricky, and we should rewrite it. Did you find regressions
since 18.05? If you did we really need to take care of them (it's critical).

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #47 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
I recommend to push these patches now. Some refinements can follow (see above
comments). And Search needs attention, which we knew already..

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Marcel de Rooy  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #82013|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #46 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
Created attachment 82142
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=82142=edit
Bug 21526: Fix search result pages (url vs uri vs raw)

query_cgi is uri_escaped from the pl, so we should displayed as raw

Test plan:
Use wide characters ❤
Search, filter, facets, search history, rss (both interfaces)

Please test deeply!

Signed-off-by: Chris Cormack 

Signed-off-by: Marcel de Rooy 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Marcel de Rooy  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #82012|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #45 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
Created attachment 82141
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=82141=edit
Bug 21526: (follow-up) Use the 'url' filter when needed

Signed-off-by: Chris Cormack 

Signed-off-by: Marcel de Rooy 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Marcel de Rooy  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #82011|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #44 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
Created attachment 82140
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=82140=edit
Bug 21526: Use the 'url' filter when needed

Signed-off-by: Chris Cormack 

Signed-off-by: Marcel de Rooy 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Marcel de Rooy  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|BLOCKED |Passed QA

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #43 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
Tested little bit with the facets. Included & in author name. Searching for Foy
& Foy (from learning perl :)

/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?idx=kw=a_by=relevance_dsc=au:Foy%20&%20Foy
This is the result of url and it works better than the uri version. But
actually both are not working so good.

/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?idx=kw=a_by=relevance_dsc%26limit%3Dau%3AFoy%20%26amp%3B%20Foy
This comes from uri.
Does not work.

Conclusion: This problem is greater than just a filter. Keep url as best of
both. Needs attention somewhere else. Probably the unparalleled C4::Search.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Marcel de Rooy  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 QA Contact|testo...@bugs.koha-communit |m.de.r...@rijksmuseum.nl
   |y.org   |

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #42 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/modules/sco/help.tt
[% interface | html %]/[% theme | html %]
Same again
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/modules/sco/printslip.tt
[% interface | html %]/[% theme | html %]
Same again
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/modules/sco/sco-main.tt
[% interface | html %]/[% theme | html %]

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #41 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/modules/opac-showreviews.tt
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #40 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/modules/opac-search-history.tt
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #39 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #38 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
(In reply to Marcel de Rooy from comment #37)
> + [% OPACBaseURL | html %]/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?[%
> query_cgi | $raw %][% limit_cgi | url %]format=rss2
> + 
> 
> limit_cgi is a parameter, uri needed ?

koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/modules/opac-opensearch.tt
And more occurrences. Seems deliberate, not documented.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #37 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
+ [% OPACBaseURL | html %]/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?[% query_cgi |
$raw %][% limit_cgi | url %]format=rss2
+ 

limit_cgi is a parameter, uri needed ?

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #36 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/modules/opac-main.tt

interface and theme here are path parts so should go thru url

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #35 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/includes/opac-facets.inc
[% url = BLOCK %][% url | $raw %][% "sort_by=" _ sort_by | url %][% END %]
Same as for facets above

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #34 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
Item URI
Nice but perfect :)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #33 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/circ/printslip.tt
+
interface and theme are parts here of the url path and not part of a html
fragment so they should go here through url (not html or uri)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #32 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
IF ( subfiel.is_url )
Nothing for you but how ugly. Existing choice of variables..

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #31 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/includes/facets.inc
[% url = BLOCK %][% url | $raw %][% "_by=" _ sort_by | url %][% END %]
So sort_by should be filtered by uri.

[% local_url = BLOCK %][% url | $raw %][% "=" _  facet.type_link_value
_ ":" _ facet.facet_link_value | url %][% END %]
Same here facet_link_value should be filtered by uri.

[% local_url = BLOCK %][% url | $raw %][% "=" _  facet.type_link_value _
":" _ facet.facet_link_value | url %][% END %]
Same line again

Since you normally filter params with uri, you have a reason here. Could you
document such exceptions (or correct them if no reason) ?

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-09 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #30 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
(In reply to M. Tompsett from comment #21)
> Nice catch on the URL vs URI. But I think URI should be used for the base 
> part, and URL for anything we are adding to it, unless there is a bizarre & 
> at the end or something.

AFAIK uri should be used to encode parameters. And does more than url which
should be used for the URL :) So especially for the path component. Not sure
what you exactly mean by "base part" here.. But somehow the above statement
does not feel completely right..

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-08 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Marcel de Rooy  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Signed Off  |BLOCKED
 CC||m.de.r...@rijksmuseum.nl

--- Comment #29 from Marcel de Rooy  ---
QA: Looking here

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-06 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Chris Cormack  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #81764|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #28 from Chris Cormack  ---
Created attachment 82013
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=82013=edit
Bug 21526: Fix search result pages (url vs uri vs raw)

query_cgi is uri_escaped from the pl, so we should displayed as raw

Test plan:
Use wide characters ❤
Search, filter, facets, search history, rss (both interfaces)

Please test deeply!

Signed-off-by: Chris Cormack 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-06 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Chris Cormack  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Needs Signoff   |Signed Off

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-06 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Chris Cormack  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #81530|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #26 from Chris Cormack  ---
Created attachment 82011
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=82011=edit
Bug 21526: Use the 'url' filter when needed

Signed-off-by: Chris Cormack 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-06 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Chris Cormack  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #81763|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #27 from Chris Cormack  ---
Created attachment 82012
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=82012=edit
Bug 21526: (follow-up) Use the 'url' filter when needed

Signed-off-by: Chris Cormack 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-11-01 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

   Keywords||rel_18_11_candidate
   Severity|normal  |blocker

--- Comment #25 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Upping severity to get the attention it needs.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-31 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #81300|Bug 21526: uri escape TT|[PUSHED] Bug 21526: uri
description|variables when used in 'a   |escape TT variables when
   |href'   |used in 'a href'

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-31 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #81337|Bug 21526: (RM follow-up)   |[PUSHED] Bug 21526: (RM
description|Fix merge markers and a few |follow-up) Fix merge
   |extra filters   |markers and a few extra
   ||filters

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-31 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #81302|Bug 21526: (QA follow-up)   |[PUSHED] Bug 21526: (QA
description|Fix all the tabs|follow-up) Fix all the tabs

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-31 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #81301|Bug 21526: Remove   |[PUSHED] Bug 21526: Remove
description|duplicated USE raw  |duplicated USE raw
   |statement   |statement

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-31 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Pushed to Master|ASSIGNED

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-31 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|ASSIGNED|Needs Signoff

--- Comment #24 from Jonathan Druart  
---
(In reply to M. Tompsett from comment #21)
> Comment on attachment 81530 [details] [review]
> Bug 21526: Use the 'url' filter when needed
> 
> Review of attachment 81530 [details] [review]:

Thanks Mark!


> > +[% link = BLOCK %][% 
> > heading | html %][% END %]
> 
> Perhaps this line and line 31 should use the same method to build the URL? I
> tend to prefer 31's split.

I do not understand what you mean.

> > +[% IF ( suggestionid ) %]  > class="cancel" href="[% IF ( returnsuggestedby ) 
> > %]/cgi-bin/koha/members/moremember.pl?borrowernumber=[% returnsuggestedby | 
> > uri %]#suggestions[% ELSE %]suggestion.pl[% END %]">Cancel[% ELSE 
> > %]  > href="suggestion.pl">Cancel[% END %]
> 
> Nice correction of html to uri in the url build part, but the hidden value's
> value... perhaps uri? After all, it's like the portion of a long GET
> request, not a string to display.

What are you suggestion here?


> > + > src="[% interface | html %]/[% theme | html 
> > %]/images/feed-icon-16x16.png">
> 
> The img src url is interface url? is theme just a piece of the url?
> Something feels wrong about this, but I could be wrong.

"interface" must be "intranet-tmpl" or "opac-tmpl"
"theme" must be "bootstrap" or "prog"

=> I did not take care of them, not important for now.

I have fixed the search/facets on a separate bug reports.

Other comments have been fixed or ignored when I disagree.

Please provide tests to recreate an error if you think you find some.

Reopening the bug, as I think it must be fixed here. The last 3 patches need to
be tested.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-31 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #22 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Created attachment 81763
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=81763=edit
Bug 21526: (follow-up) Use the 'url' filter when needed

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-31 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #23 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Created attachment 81764
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=81764=edit
Bug 21526: Fix search result pages (url vs uri vs raw)

query_cgi is uri_escaped from the pl, so we should displayed as raw

Test plan:
Use wide characters ❤
Search, filter, facets, search history, rss (both interfaces)

Please test deeply!

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-29 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

David Cook  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

   See Also||https://bugs.koha-community
   ||.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi
   ||?id=13812

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-29 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #21 from M. Tompsett  ---
Comment on attachment 81530
  --> https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=81530
Bug 21526: Use the 'url' filter when needed

Review of attachment 81530:
 --> 
(https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/page.cgi?id=splinter.html=21526=81530)
-

Generally, if there was no comment, I don't think there was a problem, OR... I
commented about a problem elsewhere, and didn't feel like repeating it over and
over. Here's some feedback. There ARE some Failed QA issues.

::: koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/includes/authorities-search-results.inc
@@ +10,4 @@
>  
>  [% IF marcflavour == 'UNIMARC' %]
>  [% IF authid %]
> +[% link = BLOCK %][% 
> heading | html %][% END %]

Perhaps this line and line 31 should use the same method to build the URL? I
tend to prefer 31's split.

@@ +28,4 @@
>  
>  [% IF ( linkType=='seealso' ) %]
>  [% IF ( authid ) %]
> +[% heading | 
> html %]

Nice catch on the URL vs URI. But I think URI should be used for the base part,
and URL for anything we are adding to it, unless there is a bizarre & at the
end or something.

::: koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/includes/facets.inc
@@ +33,4 @@
>[% IF facet.active %]
>  [% SET local_url = url _ "nolimit=" _ facet.type_link_value _ 
> ":" _ facet.facet_link_value %]
>  [% facet.facet_label_value | html %]
> +[x]

Yes. Because local_url is the WHOLE url, the url filter is right.

@@ +45,4 @@
>[% END %]
>[% IF ( facets_loo.expandable ) %]
>
> +  Show more

If url is more than the base url, then url is correct, but the others are
single values, so I would think it is uri.

::: koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/acqui/addorderiso2709.tt
@@ +413,4 @@
>  
>  [% batch_lis.staged_date | $KohaDates with_hours => 1 | html 
> %]
>  [% batch_lis.num_records | html %]
> +Add 
> orders

Nice correction of the uri to url. Also, see the use of uri here for the
token-y parts? That's what I would expect.

::: koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/acqui/basket.tt
@@ +2,4 @@
>  [% USE Asset %]
>  [% BLOCK csv_export %]
>  
> + 
> Export as CSV

Okay, so should the token-y parts be uri or html? Hmmm... html, to prevent
security attacks? Perhaps all the tiny parts should be html. So far, it hasn't
been consisten.

::: koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/acqui/supplier.tt
@@ +264,4 @@
>  Phone: [% phone | html %]
>  Fax: [% fax | html %]
>  [% IF ( url ) %]
> +Website: [% url | html %]

Right, the url filter for a full URL, and the html filter to display it without
running any sort of weird scripting security side effects.

::: koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/admin/marctagstructure.tt
@@ +96,4 @@
>   
>  
>  
> +Cancel

missing changing an html to uri.

::: koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/circ/printslip.tt
@@ +13,4 @@
>  [% END %]
>  [% INCLUDE 'doc-head-close.inc' %]
>  
> +

BAD FILTER! IntranetFavicon missing a filter name.
If interface is a url, then html is the wrong filter.
theme probably should be uri.

::: koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/suggestion/suggestion.tt
@@ +405,4 @@
>name="total" size="10" value="[% total | html %]"/>
>  
>   name="returnsuggested" value="[% IF ( returnsuggestedby ) %][% 
> returnsuggestedby | html %][% ELSE %]noone[% END %]"/>
> +[% IF ( suggestionid ) %]  class="cancel" href="[% IF ( returnsuggestedby ) 
> %]/cgi-bin/koha/members/moremember.pl?borrowernumber=[% returnsuggestedby | 
> uri %]#suggestions[% ELSE %]suggestion.pl[% END %]">Cancel[% ELSE 
> %]  href="suggestion.pl">Cancel[% END %]

Nice correction of html to uri in the url build part, but the hidden value's
value... perhaps uri? After all, it's like the portion of a long GET request,
not a string to display.

::: koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/modules/opac-basket.tt
@@ +201,4 @@
>  [% IF MARCurl.part 
> %][% MARCurl.part | html %][% END %]
>  
>  [% IF 
> OPACURLOpenInNewWindow %]
> + target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">[% MARCurl.linktext | html %]

Should note that I agree that title should use html filter, because it's just a
tooltip, not actually a link value.

::: koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/en/modules/opac-detail.tt
@@ +337,4 @@
>  
>  [% IF ( OPACURLOpenInNewWindow ) %]
>  [% IF trackclicks == 'track' || 
> trackclicks == 'anonymous' %]
> +  

[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-29 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #20 from Jonathan Druart  
---
(In reply to Jonathan Druart from comment #19)
> Created attachment 81530 [details] [review]
> Bug 21526: Use the 'url' filter when needed

This will break/not fix the facets and other links from the result page.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-29 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #19 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Created attachment 81530
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=81530=edit
Bug 21526: Use the 'url' filter when needed

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-26 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #18 from Nick Clemens  ---
Created attachment 81337
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=81337=edit
Bug 21526: (RM follow-up) Fix merge markers and a few extra filters

Signed-off-by: Nick Clemens 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-26 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Nick Clemens  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||n...@bywatersolutions.com
 Status|Passed QA   |Pushed to Master

--- Comment #17 from Nick Clemens  ---
Awesome work all!

Pushed to master for 18.11

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-26 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #16 from Katrin Fischer  ---
Created attachment 81302
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=81302=edit
Bug 21526: (QA follow-up) Fix all the tabs

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-26 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Katrin Fischer  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #81059|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #15 from Katrin Fischer  ---
Created attachment 81301
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=81301=edit
Bug 21526: Remove duplicated USE raw statement

See patch on bug 21576 comment 14

Signed-off-by: Martin Renvoize 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-26 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Katrin Fischer  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Signed Off  |Passed QA
   Patch complexity|--- |Small patch

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-26 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Katrin Fischer  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #81058|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #14 from Katrin Fischer  ---
Created attachment 81300
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=81300=edit
Bug 21526: uri escape TT variables when used in 'a href'

This patch has been generated with the script provided on bug 21576.
It only affects variable used in the href attribute of a link *when*
href it the first attribute of the node (grep "a href")

Signed-off-by: Martin Renvoize 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-24 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Martin Renvoize  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #80756|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #12 from Martin Renvoize  ---
Created attachment 81059
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=81059=edit
Bug 21526: Remove duplicated USE raw statement

See patch on bug 21576 comment 14

Signed-off-by: Martin Renvoize 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-24 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Martin Renvoize  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Needs Signoff   |Signed Off
 CC||martin.renvoize@ptfs-europe
   ||.com

--- Comment #13 from Martin Renvoize  ---
Looking good, can't find any regressions in testing :)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-24 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Martin Renvoize  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #80755|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #11 from Martin Renvoize  ---
Created attachment 81058
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=81058=edit
Bug 21526: uri escape TT variables when used in 'a href'

This patch has been generated with the script provided on bug 21576.
It only affects variable used in the href attribute of a link *when*
href it the first attribute of the node (grep "a href")

Signed-off-by: Martin Renvoize 

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-17 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #10 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Created attachment 80756
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=80756=edit
Bug 21526: Remove duplicated USE raw statement

See patch on bug 21576 comment 14

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-17 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Patch doesn't apply |Needs Signoff

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-17 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #80649|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #80661|0   |1
is obsolete||
  Attachment #80725|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #9 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Created attachment 80755
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=80755=edit
Bug 21526: uri escape TT variables when used in 'a href'

This patch has been generated with the script provided on bug 21576.
It only affects variable used in the href attribute of a link *when*
href it the first attribute of the node (grep "a href")

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-17 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Kyle M Hall  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||k...@bywatersolutions.com
 Status|Needs Signoff   |Patch doesn't apply

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-17 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #8 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Created attachment 80725
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=80725=edit
Bug 21526: Remove duplicated USE raw statement

See patch on bug 21576 comment 14

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-17 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #7 from Jonathan Druart  
---
And so you found a bug, congrats :)

+[% USE raw %]
 [%- USE raw -%]

=> This is wrong, the test to know if the USE statement exist does not the
chomp chars (- ~) into account

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-17 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Julian Maurice  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||julian.maur...@biblibre.com

--- Comment #6 from Julian Maurice  ---
(In reply to Martin Renvoize from comment #5)
> Hmm.. I wasn't aware of the differing syntax available here.. where's the
> difference between [% USE raw %] and [%- USE raw -%] if any?
It changes how whitespaces are chomped. See
http://template-toolkit.org/docs/manual/Syntax.html#section_Chomping_Whitespace
and
http://template-toolkit.org/docs/manual/Config.html#section_PRE_CHOMP_POST_CHOMP

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-17 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #5 from Martin Renvoize  ---
Comment on attachment 80649
  --> https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=80649
Bug 21526: uri escape TT variables when used in 'a href'

Review of attachment 80649:
 --> 
(https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/page.cgi?id=splinter.html=21526=80649)
-

::: koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/includes/patron-title.inc
@@ +1,1 @@
> +[% USE raw %]

Hmm.. I wasn't aware of the differing syntax available here.. where's the
difference between [% USE raw %] and [%- USE raw -%] if any?

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-16 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #4 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Created attachment 80661
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=80661=edit
Bug 21526: Fix html filters (new pushes)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #80641|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #3 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Created attachment 80649
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=80649=edit
Bug 21526: uri escape TT variables when used in 'a href'

This patch has been generated with the script provided on bug 21576.
It only affects variable used in the href attribute of a link *when*
href it the first attribute of the node (grep "a href")

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|ASSIGNED|Needs Signoff

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|Needs Signoff   |ASSIGNED

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|ASSIGNED|Needs Signoff

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Attachment #80337|0   |1
is obsolete||

--- Comment #2 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Created attachment 80641
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=80641=edit
Bug 21526: uri escape TT variables when used in 'a href'

This patch has been generated with the script provided on bug 21576.
It only affects variable used in the href attribute of a link *when*
href it the first attribute of the node (grep "a href")

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-15 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Jonathan Druart  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Depends on||21576


Referenced Bugs:

https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21576
[Bug 21576] Add a developer script to automatically fix missing filters
-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-10 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

--- Comment #1 from Jonathan Druart  
---
Created attachment 80337
  -->
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=80337=edit
Bug 21526: uri escape TT variables used to build a link

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/


[Koha-bugs] [Bug 21526] TT variables used to build a link should be uri filtered

2018-10-10 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=21526

Josef Moravec  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||josef.mora...@gmail.com

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
___
Koha-bugs mailing list
Koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org
http://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-bugs
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/