[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 95616] autocorrect replacement table has transient black background when resized

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=95616

--- Comment #21 from tommy27  ---
(In reply to Michael Meeks from comment #20)
> > sorry to REOPEN but I still see the transient black background while
> > resizing the autocorrect replacement table.
> 
> 
> 
> Having black there is reasonably expected; the flicker is what (I thought)
> this bug was about - and is fixed. 
> ...
> So - we focused on the flickering; which was a regression.
> ...

sorry Micheal but this is not correct...
the bug report has always been about the "transient black background when
resizing"... so, it's good news you fixed the "flickering" thing but the "black
bacground" issue still persists

> Now - ideally; we would forcibly render all of the content before swapping
> buffers in the OS 'Paint' event - and then we'd get a very silky smooth
> experience [ although you really can't win - this will make re-sizing of
> complex windows 'jerky' instead ;-].

I don't know... we should try to see which solution is better to the user's
eye...
black or jerky.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99056] New: Once created, TexMath equations cannot be modified in Libreoffice 5.1.1-3

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99056

Bug ID: 99056
   Summary: Once created, TexMath equations cannot be modified in
Libreoffice 5.1.1-3
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: 5.1.1.3 release
  Hardware: x86 (IA32)
OS: Linux (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: normal
  Priority: medium
 Component: Impress
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: architgu...@berkeley.edu

Created attachment 124036
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124036=edit
Screenshots for the bug in a PDF file

I am using LibreOffice (fresh) 5.1.1-3 in Arch Linux with TexMath 0.42.
This happens on two different machines (a desktop and a laptop). Once
a TexMath equation has been created, it cannot be modified. If I try
to change it, instead of changing, it just keeps blowing up in size.

I downgraded Libreoffice to 5.0.4.3 and the whole thing works perfectly
fine. I have attached some screenshots to show what's going on.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 32415] Add an option to use English names for Greek characters on Math

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=32415

Adolfo Jayme  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

   See Also||https://bugs.documentfounda
   ||tion.org/show_bug.cgi?id=63
   ||195

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 63195] FORMULAEDITOR: No localization of function names

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=63195

Adolfo Jayme  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

   See Also||https://bugs.documentfounda
   ||tion.org/show_bug.cgi?id=32
   ||415

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99055] Configure failure with Windows 10 SDK

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99055

William Kent  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|UNCONFIRMED |RESOLVED
 Resolution|--- |FIXED

--- Comment #1 from William Kent  ---
I found that this was due to a misconfiguration on my system (the Registry
ProductVersion Registry value lacked the trailing ".0" that was causing the
problem). A manual fix using regedit solved the problem.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99055] New: Configure failure with Windows 10 SDK

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99055

Bug ID: 99055
   Summary: Configure failure with Windows 10 SDK
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: unspecified
  Hardware: All
OS: Windows (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: normal
  Priority: medium
 Component: LibreOffice
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: wjk011+lobugzi...@gmail.com

Created attachment 124035
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124035=edit
Autoconf log file from when the error occurred

When I try to run autogen.sh as recommended on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows the configure
step fails complaining that it can't determine the C++ standard library. I am
using the Windows SDK 10.0.14295.0, with versions 10.0.10240.0 and 10.0.10586.0
also installed. The root cause of this issue is thus:

1. The  header includes a file called "corecrt.h"
2. This file is looked for in the -I paths, which are:
  C:/PROGRA~2/WIN3CF2~1/10/Include/10.0.14295/ucrt
3. The above path is *not correct*, it does not (and should not, as it has
   incorrect Microsoft version-number syntax) exist. The correct path is:
  C:/PROGRA~2/WIN3CF2~1/10/Include/10.0.14295.0/ucrt
   Note the added ".0" in the version number.
4. Corecrt.h is not found, and the build fails as it cannot successfully
   identify the Visual Studio C++ library.

This appears to be a bug in how Autoconf generates the configure script. As far
as I can see, it is using the cygpath program to normalize all paths to their
8.3 equivalents. This is for whatever reason removing the last ".0" in the
version number. I do not know how to correct this on my end, or workaround it
(I have tried adding a symlink with the name the configure script uses, to no
avail).

The full config.log file is attached.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 97266] Calc goes too far selecting range in chart

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=97266

Terrence Enger  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

Summary|CRASH: Calc hangs when  |Calc goes too far selecting
   |selecting data ranges in|range in chart
   |chart   |

--- Comment #4 from Terrence Enger  ---
In my retest, the program does not crash, but it is still wrong.  I am
changing summary from "CRASH: Calc hangs when selecting data ranges in
chart" to "Calc goes too far selecting range in chart".

This observations is from daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repository
version 2016-04-02.

As I moved the dragging cursor down, the selection appeared to stop at
A83.  However the program continued for a couple of minutes of high
CPU usage, and then the selection was from A1 to A3251.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99054] New: Distribution on Windows Store using "Project Centennial"

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99054

Bug ID: 99054
   Summary: Distribution on Windows Store using "Project
Centennial"
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: unspecified
  Hardware: All
OS: Windows (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: enhancement
  Priority: medium
 Component: Installation
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: wjk011+lobugzi...@gmail.com

Greetings LibreOffice development team.

On March 30, 2016 Microsoft announced the pending open beta of its "Project
Centennial" technology to enable the porting of traditional desktop software,
such as LibreOffice, to the Windows "AppX" installation model, so that it can
be distributed on the Windows Store. (This in no way requires charging money
for the program; many apps on the Store are free of charge.)

I am willing to volunteer time and development effort towards making
LibreOffice compatible with the Windows Store via "Project Centennial". I was
planning to do this on my own initiative with a fork of the LibreOffice
codebase; however, I wanted to submit my idea here to open the possibility of
actually submitting LO to the Windows Store, with the permission of The
Document Foundation, once the development has been completed. (I can use my own
personal Windows Store developer account to do so, or the Foundation can create
its own if desired.)

Please note that I will be unable to begin work on the porting of LO to AppX
until Microsoft releases the beta of the technology, which is slated for an
unspecified time in early April. I will post a follow-up here when I am ready
to begin.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 97295] Crash when switch odt files, direct opened from browser

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=97295

baffclan  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|NEEDINFO|RESOLVED
 Resolution|--- |INSUFFICIENTDATA

--- Comment #6 from baffclan  ---
(In reply to Buovjaga from comment #5)TDF#97295
I installed WinDbg to take a dump.
However, I cannot take a dump.
I have not more informations...

->INSUFFICIENTDATA

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98531] Croatian hunspell dictionary update

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98531

Adolfo Jayme  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Whiteboard||target:5.2.0 target:5.1.2
   ||target:5.0.6

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 89609] Explorer shell extension fails to convert date into locale specific string (sub-second precision ISO date → "strange date-information")

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=89609

Muhammet Kara  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||muhammet.k...@pardus.org.tr

--- Comment #7 from Muhammet Kara  ---
I confirm the bug exists in LO 5.0.4.2 (x64) on Windows 10.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99048] Calc treats text pasted as image

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99048

--- Comment #5 from m.a.riosv  ---
When I paste text form a pdf it's pasted as text for me as default.

Version: 5.0.5.2
Build ID: 55b006a02d247b5f7215fc6ea0fde844b30035b3
TinderBox: Win-x86@62-merge-TDF, Branch:libreoffice-5-0, Time:
2016-03-07_09:00:12

Please try resetting the user profile, sometimes solves strange issues.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile
Usually it's enough renaming/deleting the file
"user/registrymodifications.xcu",  it affects all the options in
Menu/Tools/Options, and the files "user/basic/dialog.xlc" and "scrip.xlc" are
overwritten, additionally custom colors in "user/config/standard.soc" are lost.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98376] Update button in Extension Manager causes app hang on OSX

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98376

Marc Grober  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||m...@interak.com

--- Comment #6 from Marc Grober  ---
Have run this up to 30 minutes with no change.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98989] tables not rendering

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98989

Terrence Enger  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

   Keywords|bibisectRequest |notBibisectable
 CC||lo_b...@iseries-guru.com

--- Comment #6 from Terrence Enger  ---
Changing keyword bibisectRequest to notBibisectable.

In bibisect-win32-5.0, version oldest, running on Windows Vista, I
already see the bug.  This is the oldest Windows bibisect repository,
is it not?

With daily Linux dbgutil bibisect repostory, version 2016-04-02,
running in an environment chrooted to debian-sid, I do not see the
bug.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99048] Calc treats text pasted as image

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99048

--- Comment #4 from Jean-Baptiste Faure  ---
(In reply to Michael Bauer from comment #1)
> CCing Jean-Baptiste as he was involved in the related but.

I do not have MS-Office on my PC (MS does not provide Linux version of its
office software ;-) ).
Tested only with copy from pdf opened in evince, and I do not reproduce the
problem with LO 5.1.3.0.0+.

Best regards. JBF

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99048] Calc treats text pasted as image

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99048

--- Comment #3 from Michael Bauer  ---
I know about paste special but it's pretty crazy behaviour to have default
paste of *text* come in as a graphic. 

I cannot imagine any user case where that is a sensible default behaviour.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99053] Absolute and relative cell references produce unexpected results when using summation function

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99053

m.a.riosv  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEEDINFO
 CC||miguelangelrv@libreoffice.o
   ||rg
 Ever confirmed|0   |1

--- Comment #2 from m.a.riosv  ---
Works fine for me, Win10x64.
Version: 5.1.2.2 (x64)
Build ID: d3bf12ecb743fc0d20e0be0c58ca359301eb705f
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.19; UI Render: GL; 

Please test disabling Menu/Tools/Options/LibreOffice/OpenCl - OpenCL.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99053] Absolute and relative cell references produce unexpected results when using summation function

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99053

m.a.riosv  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

  Component|LibreOffice |Calc
Version|unspecified |5.1.0.3 release

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99048] Calc treats text pasted as image

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99048

m.a.riosv  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||miguelangelrv@libreoffice.o
   ||rg

--- Comment #2 from m.a.riosv  ---
You can select how to past using Menu/Edit/Past special.

I have not word but pasting text from a pdf it's pasted as text, but if it is
text in the pdf.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99044] Formatting "shortcurcuit" if div/0 combined with max, min, large or small.

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99044

m.a.riosv  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||miguelangelrv@libreoffice.o
   ||rg

--- Comment #1 from m.a.riosv  ---
Please could you attach a minimal sample document.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 63216] : Check for updates is on the help menu while most Mac apps put it on the App menu

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=63216

--- Comment #8 from Yannick.D  ---
Still valid.

Version: 5.0.5.2
Build ID: 55b006a02d247b5f7215fc6ea0fde844b30035b3
Mac OS X 10.11.3

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 55066] FILEOPEN: flaws in importing 123 files

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=55066

--- Comment #23 from Jose  ---
(In reply to osnola from comment #22)
> Created attachment 124026 [details]
> parsing of universal-content2
> 
> Hello,
> I modified my version of libwps to do some introspection of this file(*), 
> i.e. to obtain these file.
> 
> Notes:
> - OP_CreatePattern123 in sc/source/filter/lotus/op.cxx contains some code to
> parse 
>   the CellStyle fields that are not in libwps, ...
> - I try to read the LineStyle structures by improvisation, so there may be
> some 
>   mistakes, i.e. previously the patternId, the width, the dashId were stored
> in 1 
>   uint16_t now there are stored in 3 uint16_t
> - I try to code the reading of 0x0601, 0x0701 and 0x0008 structures, but
> there 
>   maybe some mistakes.
> - Datafe6E codes also the styles with id=0x6XXX(but I have never seems
> styles with 
>   such id in previous files...)
> 
> (*) by trying to recognize some new fields. I need to do some checking then
> I will do a commit probably tomorrow...

Did you commit it ?

If so can you say the reference.

Thanks

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98233] Generic Icons for All LibreOffice Document Types

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98233

--- Comment #4 from ya.de...@gmail.com ---
Created attachment 124034
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124034=edit
Icon preview in Finder

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98233] Generic Icons for All LibreOffice Document Types

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98233

--- Comment #3 from ya.de...@gmail.com ---
Can't reproduce. (LO 5.1.1.3 Vanilla App Store Version, OS X 10.11.3)

Screenshot provided by Iandol does not show a generic icon but an icon preview
of the his (empty) document. See screenshot.

Version: 5.1.1.3 
Build-ID: f579d750e65277a91cbf19f00b90ad1b257718f9
CPU-Threats: 2; BS-Version: Mac OS X 10.11.3; UI-Render: GL; 
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de.UTF-8)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99053] Absolute and relative cell references produce unexpected results when using summation function

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99053

--- Comment #1 from Harry Friday  ---
Created attachment 124033
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124033=edit
Simple summation operations

This is the second file recently submitted in which the summation function
produces incorrect results.  There are some differences in the behavior of
summation function in the two files.  Please also see bug report 98966.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99053] New: Absolute and relative cell references produce unexpected results when using summation function

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99053

Bug ID: 99053
   Summary: Absolute and relative cell references produce
unexpected results when using summation function
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: unspecified
  Hardware: All
OS: Windows (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: normal
  Priority: medium
 Component: LibreOffice
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: harryfri...@mail.com

User-Agent:   Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.110 Safari/537.36
Build Identifier: LibreOffice 5.1.0.3

In Calc, the summation function gives incorrect results, depending on whether
absolute or relative cell references are used.  Details appear on the affected
spreadsheet.  The problem seem related to my earlier bug report 98966.

Reproducible: Always

Steps to Reproduce:
1.See attached spreadsheet (if requested):
2.Place cursor in (for example) cell I840
3.Cycle function key F4, note incorrect results in cell I840
4.Move cursor to another cell in column I, repeat cycling and observe result
Actual Results:  
1.Cell I840 is initially correct in the file as saved, but becomes wrong when
F4 is cycled.
2. With only cell I840 selected, ENTIRE column I is affected by cycling F4

Expected Results:  
1.Cell I840 should sum to 12
2.Cycling F4 should not alter the value (12) and should not affect all of
column I

[Information automatically included from LibreOffice]
Locale: en-US
Module: StartModule
[Information guessed from browser]
OS: Windows (All)
OS is 64bit: no


Reset User Profile?No

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99052] New: continues to select array dimensions after closing 'managed names' dialog box

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99052

Bug ID: 99052
   Summary: continues to select array dimensions after closing
'managed names' dialog box
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: 5.1.1.3 release
  Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
OS: Linux (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: normal
  Priority: medium
 Component: LibreOffice
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: squaretrian...@hotmail.co.uk

I open dialog box, and either type in a range for a given name or select it by
clicking on cells and dragging.  After closing the dialog box it continues to
select and change those cells in the background, meaning I cannot proceed and
rely on the range to stay what it was.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98837] When opening a new writer document, via the api, with read-only mode set to true, writer opens in edit-mode with read-only in the title

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98837

akash...@gmail.com changed:

   What|Removed |Added

   Assignee|libreoffice-b...@lists.free |akash...@gmail.com
   |desktop.org |

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98837] When opening a new writer document, via the api, with read-only mode set to true, writer opens in edit-mode with read-only in the title

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98837

--- Comment #3 from akash...@gmail.com ---
Opening a new document with read only property set to true via any API makes
writer open a new document with read-only appended in the title, but the
document is in edit mode. This bug was found here: 
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=96896#c13

Sample code can be found here(extracted from the bug page above):
https://bug-attachments.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=121721

This bug occurs in linux, windows(tested by me). It probably occurs on all
other platforms as well. Also I built 5.2 myself.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99017] Cannot import non-csv file into Calc

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99017

Maxim Monastirsky  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|NEEDINFO|RESOLVED
 CC||momonas...@gmail.com
 Resolution|--- |DUPLICATE

--- Comment #3 from Maxim Monastirsky  ---
(In reply to PN from comment #2)
> Yes it is, and sorry for re-filing this. I forgot about the old one and it
> did not show up as hit when I submitted this new one...
Thanks for confirming. So I'll close this one as a duplicate.

> 1) it forces a certain behaviour upon the user which clearly is not
> intended (why would I open a word processor file in a spreadsheet
> application?).
Yes you right. Actually the overall design of LO's file type detection
framework is to open (if possible) in the same app. It's just the WordPerfect
detection that is messing with this. And this doesn't happen with all files,
only with files that have chars identical to WP's "codes". (And there were
other cases of a similar mis-detection caused by the detection code of other
formats.)

Unfortunately it's not clear how to fix such thing, given that there is no way
to "detect" csv files - as they are just plain text files, without any special
header, so considering that a file is csv should be _always_ the last thing.

> 2) the behaviour is inconsistent. If I rename the same file to .csv, it
> nevertheless opens in calc, ignoring the auto-file-type-detection.
It isn't ignoring anything. It just that ".csv" is a "known" extension, so
checking this format takes higher priority than other formats - so WordPrefect
has no change to "catch" it.

> In summary, it would really be great to be able to turn this
> auto-application-choosing off, either globally, or on a case by case basis.
> Let the user decide what is right...
Based on what said above, I can suggest a workaround:

1. Open Tools->Options...
2. Switch to LibreOffice->Advanced.
3. Click on "Expert Configuration".
4. In the search field type "generic_Text" in hit Enter.
5. Under org.openoffice.TypeDetection.Types['generic_Text'] there is a property
"Extensions" listing all known extensions for plain text files - just add your
extension there.
6. Restart LO.

This does the trick for me with 5.1, but should work with your 4.4.3.2 too (but
keep in mind that 4.4.x isn't supported by us anymore). Let me know if this
won't work.

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 80016 ***

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 80016] Import text files with non-".csv" extention

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=80016

--- Comment #12 from Maxim Monastirsky  ---
*** Bug 99017 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98648] Versions > CMIS (Alfresco) - buttons does not work

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98648

--- Comment #4 from Ivo Smelhaus  ---
https://docs.ecm2.nl/ looks OK - it's version 5.0.d. The disadvantage is as a
non admin user, you don't have access to node browser and js console- what is
quite helpful and in case of some problem, to log file. Otherwise it's fine.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98983] Cells look empty, they are not. An .ods file created (by saving as .ods from original .xls) with previous stable version of LO

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98983

--- Comment #3 from raal  ---
Have you tested the options for the graphics card in
Menu/Tools/LibreOffice/View?
Disabling the OpenGL

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 97252] Random HH:MM:SS entries change to unknown cell format

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=97252

--- Comment #2 from Nick  ---
I currently have this problem in 5.0.5.2, win10, happened on last version my
computer had as well. A workaround that seems to work, as it seems random, is
to copy a cell with the correct format, then just edit the numbers. Today I was
trying to enter 2:10:44 and after the 10, hitting : caused it to drop back to
just the 2. I copied an entry from a few days ago for 1:14:xx (I forget off
hand) and just changed it to 2:10:44 in the edit bar, and it was fine. I just
tried opening a black spreadsheet, typed 2:10 and then hitting : again caused
the bug. (The file that had the valid data time format that I can copy/edit was
on my old linux machine, though new files are affected by this bug for me, as
well as editing the old files in new cells.)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98648] Versions > CMIS (Alfresco) - buttons does not work

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98648

Buovjaga  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||todven...@suomi24.fi

--- Comment #3 from Buovjaga  ---
Does this demo work:
https://ecm2.nl/producten/alfresco-document-management/online-demo

Currently 5.2 is somehow broken regarding CMIS, OK button greyed out when
trying to add service.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98837] When opening a new writer document, via the api, with read-only mode set to true, writer opens in edit-mode with read-only in the title

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98837

Buovjaga  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEEDINFO
 CC||todven...@suomi24.fi
 Ever confirmed|0   |1

--- Comment #2 from Buovjaga  ---
Please describe the "using the api" bit in more detail.
What operating system are you using?
Did you build 5.2 yourself?

Set to NEEDINFO.
Change back to UNCONFIRMED after you have provided the information.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98826] Libreoffice Calc crashes randomly

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98826

Buovjaga  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEEDINFO
 CC||todven...@suomi24.fi
 Ever confirmed|0   |1

--- Comment #3 from Buovjaga  ---
Please try to simulate the situation with a fresh master build:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@62-merge-TDF/current/

Set to NEEDINFO.
Change back to UNCONFIRMED, if the crashing persists. Change to RESOLVED
DUPLICATE of 93553, if the crashing went away.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98828] Error occurs when saving to Google drive

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98828

Buovjaga  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|UNCONFIRMED |RESOLVED
 CC||todven...@suomi24.fi
 Resolution|--- |DUPLICATE

--- Comment #1 from Buovjaga  ---


*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 96174 ***

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98805] FILESAVE: Save As crashes when specific file is present in working directory

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98805

Buovjaga  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||todven...@suomi24.fi

--- Comment #1 from Buovjaga  ---
No problem here. Having the file in the same directory as a document being
saved as works ok.

Version: 5.1.1.3
Build ID: 89f508ef3ecebd2cfb8e1def0f0ba9a803b88a6d
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Mac OS X 10.11.4; UI Render: default; 
Locale: en-US (en.UTF-8)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99051] New: Autosave saves continuously

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99051

Bug ID: 99051
   Summary: Autosave saves continuously
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: 5.0.5.2 release
  Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
OS: Linux (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: normal
  Priority: medium
 Component: Writer
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: jlbou...@gmail.com

Occasionally, LibreOffice Writer (I have recently only been using Writer, so I
don't know if other components are affected) will autosave, and then continue
to autosave endlessly. Writer, and my computer, will become unresponsive. I
will have to either force quit LibreOffice, or restart my computer, both of
which results in lost work.

There is no telling when this will occur. Sometimes, I will get through a
document without incident, and sometimes "this happens...".

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99007] FILEOPEN: Crash when opening documents from Finder

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99007

--- Comment #3 from Thorsten Wagner  ---
Crash occurs only with Xcode 7.3. A fresh rebuild with Xcode 7.2.1 works fine.
Issue is reproducible with Xcode 7.3 for LO 5.1.2 as well as for LO 5.1.1.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99006] FORMATTING: Freeze then Crash when attempting to Insert Index/Table of Contents and editing a Style.

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99006

--- Comment #2 from tooneys...@yahoo.com ---
(In reply to raal from comment #1)
> Hello,
> For the test, could you rename your LibreOffice directory profile (see
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile) and give it a new try?

I didn't before you mentioned it, but I have now, and it has had no effect.
However, for some reason, I am able to make Indexes, Table of Contents, and
Edit Styles after a reboot of the system. That said, there is still a lengthy
bit of time where the program freezes and becomes non-responsive. It's just
that now, it eventually breaks out of the freeze with the corresponding dialog
box to my actions. The freeze lasts maybe two, three minutes on average now,
and I know I waited longer than that before terminating the process previously.
No longer a "completely unable to work" issue at least, but still a "takes
longer than it really should" problem.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99006] FORMATTING: Freeze when attempting to Insert Index/Table of Contents and editing a Style.

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99006

tooneys...@yahoo.com changed:

   What|Removed |Added

Summary|FORMATTING: Freeze then |FORMATTING: Freeze when
   |Crash when attempting to|attempting to Insert
   |Insert Index/Table of   |Index/Table of Contents and
   |Contents and editing a  |editing a Style.
   |Style.  |

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99050] New: Images embedded in Writer document disappear

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99050

Bug ID: 99050
   Summary: Images embedded in Writer document disappear
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: 5.0.5.2 release
  Hardware: All
OS: Windows (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: normal
  Priority: medium
 Component: Writer
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: stelm...@nwlink.com

Created attachment 124030
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124030=edit
DOC type label from Avery Template

Version: 5.0.5.2
Build ID: 55b006a02d247b5f7215fc6ea0fde844b30035b3 and other version I have
used.  After placing an image in a Writer document, some time later the the
image will disappear and a box will take its place with the the text "Read
error". I can the replace the image from the same place where the image existed
and it will stay for a awhile.  Sometimes the image will not disappear and will
even stay through several save/edit sessions, then it will happen again. 

This happens with ODF files, and has happened with any of the versions of Libre
Office Writer version 4 and 5.  The attached sample has the image present. 
Next time this happen, I'll attached the same file with the missing images.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98983] Cells look empty, they are not. An .ods file created (by saving as .ods from original .xls) with previous stable version of LO

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98983

--- Comment #2 from Tapani Kuusisto  ---
Created attachment 124029
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124029=edit
How the file looks to me

If it wasn't for the spellcheckers warnings, it could have fooled me...

TK

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99041] Draw prints black box

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99041

Bob Elkin  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

Version|unspecified |5.1.2.1 rc

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99041] Draw prints black box

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99041

Bob Elkin  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|NEEDINFO|UNCONFIRMED
 Ever confirmed|1   |0

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99041] Draw prints black box

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99041

--- Comment #2 from Bob Elkin  ---
Created attachment 124028
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124028=edit
scanned photo

I scanned in this photo and processed it with Adobe Elements version 8.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99049] New: ÅÄÖ missing from table of contents in a exported PDF

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99049

Bug ID: 99049
   Summary: ÅÄÖ missing from table of contents in a exported PDF
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: 5.0.5.2 release
  Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
OS: Linux (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: normal
  Priority: medium
 Component: Writer
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: labu...@gmail.com

To reproduce:

1) Create a document in Writer with headings using the letters Å, Ä and Ö.

2) Generate table of contents

2) Export the document to a PDF.

In the PDF the letters will have disappeared from the table of contents and
only empty spaces remain.

The letters will remain in the actual headings and the rest of the text. Only
the table of contents is effected

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99040] Support more 3D model formats

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99040

Michael Meeks  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEW
 Ever confirmed|0   |1

--- Comment #1 from Michael Meeks  ---
License looks ideal (3-clause BSD); would make a nice GSOC task - perhaps for
next year; unless someone wants to take it on.

Wrt. rendering / viewing - I wonder what model format they generate from this -
but at least the current location of this in avmedia makes some sense here I
think - I'd love to have a better, and maintained 3D model render.

Thanks for the link =)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99017] Cannot import non-csv file into Calc

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99017

--- Comment #2 from PN  ---
Yes it is, and sorry for re-filing this. I forgot about the old one and it
did not show up as hit when I submitted this new one...

However, I still find this behaviour disfunctional, because:

1) it forces a certain behaviour upon the user which clearly is not
intended (why would I open a word processor file in a spreadsheet
application?).

2) the behaviour is inconsistent. If I rename the same file to .csv, it
nevertheless opens in calc, ignoring the auto-file-type-detection.

3) opening a tab-delimited text file with a non-UTF8-encoding (because it
was copied from another OS or just is old) is not such a rare thing really...
In fact, I would argue that this happens more often than to open a very old
Word Perfect file that does not end in .wpd.

4) Finally, LibreOffice is an unique application, at least on Linux, with
no serious alternative. I find it problematic to impose such an
"auto"-behaviour upon the user, essentially making it impossible from him
to decide what is "right".

In summary, it would really be great to be able to turn this
auto-application-choosing off, either globally, or on a case by case basis.
Let the user decide what is right...

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 88953] GetExitCodeProcess call crashes Calc 4.4.0 but not 4.3.5, 4.3.4 or earlier

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=88953

Timur  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

   Keywords|wantBacktrace   |haveBacktrace

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 88953] GetExitCodeProcess call crashes Calc 4.4.0 but not 4.3.5, 4.3.4 or earlier

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=88953

--- Comment #14 from Timur  ---
Created attachment 124027
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124027=edit
backtrace from Windbg.txt

sblo.dll dllmgr_call32

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99048] Calc treats text pasted as image

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99048

--- Comment #1 from Michael Bauer  ---
CCing Jean-Baptiste as he was involved in the related but.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99048] New: Calc treats text pasted as image

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99048

Bug ID: 99048
   Summary: Calc treats text pasted as image
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: 5.0.5.2 release
  Hardware: All
OS: Windows (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: normal
  Priority: medium
 Component: Calc
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: f...@akerbeltz.org

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open a Calc spreadsheet
2) Open Word or a PDF, copy some text
3) Paste into Calc

Current behaviour: Calc treats the text as an image

Expected behaviour: Treated it as text

The odd thing is that pasting from a browser or Notepad++ works as expected.

This is very similar to a bug we had with Write: Bug 84275

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99012] Check-box "Use JRE" not activated

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99012

LaPastille  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

Version|unspecified |5.1.1.3 release

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99047] Doesnt works

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99047

niclas.reine...@outlook.de changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|UNCONFIRMED |RESOLVED
 Resolution|--- |NOTABUG

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99047] New: Doesnt works

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99047

Bug ID: 99047
   Summary: Doesnt works
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: Master old  -3.6
  Hardware: PowerPC
OS: Windows (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: minor
  Priority: medium
 Component: LibreOffice
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: niclas.reine...@outlook.de

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99019] No action when the icon is pressed

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99019

--- Comment #2 from jerry_yezih...@126.com ---
(In reply to Adolfo Jayme from comment #1)
> > When I open a doc, opt, etc., sometimes there are the process, but there's
> > no windows shown and the memory used by the process remains the same.
> 
> Be sure to kill all processes related to LibreOffice with the Task Manager
> and try opening a file again. Restarting your PC can help.
> 
> > after i opened a libre office, when I want to open another by clicking the
> > icon, it sometimes does nothing.
> 
> Note that clicking on the taskbar buttons for open applications is not how
> one opens a new instance of those applications. For that, you press Shift +
> click.

The purpose is not to solve the problem by restarting the program but by
preventing it from happening.

I didn't click on the taskbar, I clicked on the icon on the desktop. What I
mean by "it does nothing" are two things. One, as the first problem I've
mentioned, the process remains the same. Two, there is no windows poped out
which suggest "I'm working".

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 73845] PIVOTTABLE: Filter incorrectly restored after FILEOPEN

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=73845

--- Comment #8 from bugzi...@sleif.de ---
This problem still exists in 5.0.5.

All "Field Name" fields in Pivot Table "Filter Criteria" will be reset to 1st
column in Pivot table range on reopen document.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 55066] FILEOPEN: flaws in importing 123 files

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=55066

--- Comment #22 from osnola  ---
Created attachment 124026
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124026=edit
parsing of universal-content2

Hello,
I modified my version of libwps to do some introspection of this file(*), 
i.e. to obtain these file.

Notes:
- OP_CreatePattern123 in sc/source/filter/lotus/op.cxx contains some code to
parse 
  the CellStyle fields that are not in libwps, ...
- I try to read the LineStyle structures by improvisation, so there may be some 
  mistakes, i.e. previously the patternId, the width, the dashId were stored in
1 
  uint16_t now there are stored in 3 uint16_t
- I try to code the reading of 0x0601, 0x0701 and 0x0008 structures, but there 
  maybe some mistakes.
- Datafe6E codes also the styles with id=0x6XXX(but I have never seems styles
with 
  such id in previous files...)

(*) by trying to recognize some new fields. I need to do some checking then I
will do a commit probably tomorrow...

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 96847] Android viewer crashes on every file (android 4.4.4)

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=96847

--- Comment #8 from raal  ---
Now app crashes at launch, see bug 99046

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99046] Crash when launch application

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99046

raal  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 CC||r...@post.cz

--- Comment #1 from raal  ---
Created attachment 124025
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124025=edit
crash log

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99046] New: Crash when launch application

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99046

Bug ID: 99046
   Summary: Crash when launch application
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: 5.2.0.0.alpha0+ Master
  Hardware: ARM
OS: Android
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: major
  Priority: medium
 Component: Android Viewer
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: r...@post.cz

master~2016-04-02_00.12.01_LibreOfficeViewer-strippedUI-debug.apk 02-Apr-2016
02:24

Crashes when launching application.  Android 4.4.4

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99043] Export to pdf not the same for under and overline

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99043

raal  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEEDINFO
 CC||r...@post.cz
 Ever confirmed|0   |1

--- Comment #1 from raal  ---
Hello,

Thank you for filing the bug. Please send us a sample document, as this makes
it easier for us to verify the bug. 
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO', so please do change it back to
'UNCONFIRMED' once you have attached a document.
(Please note that the attachment will be public, remove any sensitive
information before attaching it.)
How can I eliminate confidential data from a sample document?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FAQ#How_can_I_eliminate_confidential_data_from_a_sample_document.3F
Thank you

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 98978] bar overlaps with axis

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98978

Nicolas Saettel  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|RESOLVED|UNCONFIRMED
 Resolution|NOTABUG |---

--- Comment #4 from Nicolas Saettel  ---
Hi raal,
I know, and that's the point - what if I want it to be large? The bar should be
under axis line...

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99045] ERROR SUM =SUM(AA40:AC40)

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99045

raal  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEEDINFO
 CC||r...@post.cz
 Ever confirmed|0   |1

--- Comment #1 from raal  ---
Hello,

Thank you for filing the bug. Please send us a sample document, as this makes
it easier for us to verify the bug. 
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO', so please do change it back to
'UNCONFIRMED' once you have attached a document.
(Please note that the attachment will be public, remove any sensitive
information before attaching it.)
How can I eliminate confidential data from a sample document?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FAQ#How_can_I_eliminate_confidential_data_from_a_sample_document.3F


Thank you

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99041] Draw prints black box

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99041

raal  changed:

   What|Removed |Added

 Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEEDINFO
 CC||r...@post.cz
 Ever confirmed|0   |1

--- Comment #1 from raal  ---
Hello,

Thank you for filing the bug. Please send us a sample document, as this makes
it easier for us to verify the bug. 
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO', so please do change it back to
'UNCONFIRMED' once you have attached a document.
(Please note that the attachment will be public, remove any sensitive
information before attaching it.)
How can I eliminate confidential data from a sample document?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FAQ#How_can_I_eliminate_confidential_data_from_a_sample_document.3F
Thank you

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 97830] Global Menu not integrated (5.1)

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=97830

--- Comment #9 from Buovjaga  ---
(In reply to Ljiljan from comment #8)
> And what about dark border in sidebar and toolbar? Is it fix or there should
> be a new bug report?

You should test it and if it is not fixed, open another bug report.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 99045] New: ERROR SUM =SUM(AA40:AC40)

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=99045

Bug ID: 99045
   Summary: ERROR  SUM =SUM(AA40:AC40)
   Product: LibreOffice
   Version: 5.1.0.3 release
  Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
OS: Linux (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
  Severity: normal
  Priority: medium
 Component: Calc
  Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
  Reporter: pher...@yandex.ru

Created attachment 124024
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=124024=edit
0,00=SUM(AA40:AC40)  <== BUG!

ERROR  SUM =SUM(AA40:AC40) 

AA40=400
AC40=1400
0,00=SUM(AA40:AC40)  <== BUG!

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs


[Libreoffice-bugs] [Bug 97830] Global Menu not integrated (5.1)

2016-04-02 Thread bugzilla-daemon
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=97830

--- Comment #8 from Ljiljan  ---
And what about dark border in sidebar and toolbar? Is it fix or there should be
a new bug report?

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
___
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs