Spell checker

2010-09-24 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi I have installed Lyx 1.6.7 for windows, and noticed that there is no spell checker. Downloaded Aspell and reconfigured Lyx. However, I have not been able to make it work.Everything else works just fine. Will appreciate your help Regards Alberto

Spell checker

2010-10-18 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi I have installed Lyx 1.6.7 for windows, and noticed that there is no spell checker. Downloaded Aspell and reconfigured Lyx. However, I have not been able to make it work (i.e. I press the button and get an error stating the spellchecker could not be started). Will appreciate your help

word count

2003-07-07 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi! Does anybody knows how to count words in Lyx 1.3.2? I have not found this option, though it might be a good add-on, and probably not very difficult to implement...I hope. Regards Alberto --- Alberto Sánchez Industrial Control Centre 50 George Street - Level 7

Re: word count

2003-07-08 Thread Alberto Sanchez
PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 7:55 PM Subject: Re: word count On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 19:46, Alberto Sanchez wrote: Hi! Does anybody knows how to count words in Lyx 1.3.2? I have not found this option, though it might be a good add-on, and probably not very difficult to implement...I

Re: word count

2003-07-08 Thread Alberto Sanchez
wrote: On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 10:16:47AM +0100, Alberto Sanchez wrote: Thanks for all your responses, though I still think this functionality is still very primitive. So how many words are in If you think the $n^\mathrm{th}$ derivative of $e^x$ is $exp x + sin x$ you're wrong

problem with lyx 1.3.3-qt for suse82

2003-10-14 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi I just updated my system to lyx 1.3.3 using the binary available in the ftp server for suse 8.2 i386. At the beginning it was running very well, but I discovered immediatly one big problem. I am writing my PhD thesis (85 pages so far) and I tried to save the file. Lyx crashed and exited. I

Re: problem with lyx 1.3.3-qt for suse82

2003-10-14 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Thanks for your responses. Unfortunately I am not that proficient in using gcc or debugging tools in Linux yet...but I will try to do so. Apparently however, J.M. knows about the problem, so I will let him solve it and wait until 1.3.4 in the near future. Alberto

Spell checker

2010-09-24 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi I have installed Lyx 1.6.7 for windows, and noticed that there is no spell checker. Downloaded Aspell and reconfigured Lyx. However, I have not been able to make it work.Everything else works just fine. Will appreciate your help Regards Alberto

Spell checker

2010-10-18 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi I have installed Lyx 1.6.7 for windows, and noticed that there is no spell checker. Downloaded Aspell and reconfigured Lyx. However, I have not been able to make it work (i.e. I press the button and get an error stating the spellchecker could not be started). Will appreciate your help

word count

2003-07-07 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi! Does anybody knows how to count words in Lyx 1.3.2? I have not found this option, though it might be a good add-on, and probably not very difficult to implement...I hope. Regards Alberto --- Alberto Sánchez Industrial Control Centre 50 George Street - Level 7

Re: word count

2003-07-08 Thread Alberto Sanchez
PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 7:55 PM Subject: Re: word count On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 19:46, Alberto Sanchez wrote: Hi! Does anybody knows how to count words in Lyx 1.3.2? I have not found this option, though it might be a good add-on, and probably not very difficult to implement...I

Re: word count

2003-07-08 Thread Alberto Sanchez
wrote: On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 10:16:47AM +0100, Alberto Sanchez wrote: Thanks for all your responses, though I still think this functionality is still very primitive. So how many words are in If you think the $n^\mathrm{th}$ derivative of $e^x$ is $exp x + sin x$ you're wrong

problem with lyx 1.3.3-qt for suse82

2003-10-14 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi I just updated my system to lyx 1.3.3 using the binary available in the ftp server for suse 8.2 i386. At the beginning it was running very well, but I discovered immediatly one big problem. I am writing my PhD thesis (85 pages so far) and I tried to save the file. Lyx crashed and exited. I

Re: problem with lyx 1.3.3-qt for suse82

2003-10-14 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Thanks for your responses. Unfortunately I am not that proficient in using gcc or debugging tools in Linux yet...but I will try to do so. Apparently however, J.M. knows about the problem, so I will let him solve it and wait until 1.3.4 in the near future. Alberto

Spell checker

2010-09-24 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi I have installed Lyx 1.6.7 for windows, and noticed that there is no spell checker. Downloaded Aspell and reconfigured Lyx. However, I have not been able to make it work.Everything else works just fine. Will appreciate your help Regards Alberto

Spell checker

2010-10-18 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi I have installed Lyx 1.6.7 for windows, and noticed that there is no spell checker. Downloaded Aspell and reconfigured Lyx. However, I have not been able to make it work (i.e. I press the button and get an error stating the spellchecker could not be started). Will appreciate your help

word count

2003-07-07 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi! Does anybody knows how to count words in Lyx 1.3.2? I have not found this option, though it might be a good add-on, and probably not very difficult to implement...I hope. Regards Alberto --- Alberto Sánchez Industrial Control Centre 50 George Street - Level 7

Re: word count

2003-07-08 Thread Alberto Sanchez
AIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 7:55 PM Subject: Re: word count > On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 19:46, Alberto Sanchez wrote: > > Hi! > > > > Does anybody knows how to count words in Lyx 1.3.2? I have not found this option, though it might be a g

Re: word count

2003-07-08 Thread Alberto Sanchez
: word count > Andre Poenitz wrote: > > >On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 10:16:47AM +0100, Alberto Sanchez wrote: > > > > > >>Thanks for all your responses, though I still think this functionality is > >>still very primitive. > >> > >> > >

problem with lyx 1.3.3-qt for suse82

2003-10-14 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Hi I just updated my system to lyx 1.3.3 using the binary available in the ftp server for suse 8.2 i386. At the beginning it was running very well, but I discovered immediatly one big problem. I am writing my PhD thesis (85 pages so far) and I tried to save the file. Lyx crashed and exited. I

Re: problem with lyx 1.3.3-qt for suse82

2003-10-14 Thread Alberto Sanchez
Thanks for your responses. Unfortunately I am not that proficient in using gcc or debugging tools in Linux yet...but I will try to do so. Apparently however, J.M. knows about the problem, so I will let him solve it and wait until 1.3.4 in the near future. Alberto