Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-17 Thread Mitch Haley via Mercedes
On July 16, 2015 at 10:43 PM Fred Moir via Mercedes mercedes@okiebenz.com wrote: so, the body is s**t, rust and bondo.Next. Here's the next body: http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/5116520802.html ___ http://www.okiebenz.com To search list archives

Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-17 Thread Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
I bet he doesn't have a title. On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 7:22 AM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes mercedes@okiebenz.com wrote: On July 16, 2015 at 10:43 PM Fred Moir via Mercedes mercedes@okiebenz.com wrote: so, the body is s**t, rust and bondo.Next. Here's the next body:

Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-17 Thread Craig via Mercedes
On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 07:22:44 -0400 (EDT) Mitch Haley via Mercedes mercedes@okiebenz.com wrote: On July 16, 2015 at 10:43 PM Fred Moir via Mercedes mercedes@okiebenz.com wrote: so, the body is s**t, rust and bondo.Next. Here's the next body:

[MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-16 Thread Fred Moir via Mercedes
Anyone have one for sale or a lead on one?1987 MB 190D turbo.This is for my olde Bent 190D, so that It can be sold for paatz.Low mileage and rust, plus Bent. Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred. ___

Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-16 Thread Craig via Mercedes
On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 15:26:38 + Fred Moir via Mercedes mercedes@okiebenz.com wrote: Anyone have one for sale or a lead on one?1987 MB 190D turbo.This is for my olde Bent 190D, so that It can be sold for paatz.Low mileage and rust, plus Bent. Why do you want a replacement radiator when you

Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-16 Thread Curt Raymond via Mercedes
@okiebenz.com Cc: Fred Moir fredh.s...@hotmail.com Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 4:42 PM Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator Craig.Because it is easier to move around in my space limited driveway if it is more or less whole.Parting it out is not an option.Okay? Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred

Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-16 Thread Fred Moir via Mercedes
Craig.Because it is easier to move around in my space limited driveway if it is more or less whole.Parting it out is not an option.Okay? Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred. Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:29:59 -0600 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator From: mercedes

Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-16 Thread Fred Moir via Mercedes
Craig.Because it easier to move around in my space limiter driveway if it is more or less whole.Parting it out here is not an option.Okay? Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred. Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:29:59 -0600 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator From: mercedes

Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-16 Thread Fred Moir via Mercedes
Craig.1. I have to keep it whole and mobile.2. It is not a reasonable car to restore.3. Anyone in need of an low mileage engine with a rebuilt head or transmission or suspension and other parts will get very good parts.4. Before I got it, the car was in at least two accidents and not well

Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-16 Thread Craig via Mercedes
On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 21:45:12 + (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes mercedes@okiebenz.com wrote: Sold in one piece to be used as parts by somebody else as opposed to the massive and annoying job of selling parts off of a car and then being stuck with a rusting hulk. -Curt Now that makes sense!

Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-16 Thread Curt Raymond via Mercedes
diese...@pisquared.net Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:42 PM Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 20:42:32 + Fred Moir via Mercedes mercedes@okiebenz.com wrote: Craig.Because it is easier to move around in my space limited driveway if it is more or less whole.Parting

Re: [MBZ] 190Dt radiator

2015-07-16 Thread Craig via Mercedes
On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 20:42:32 + Fred Moir via Mercedes mercedes@okiebenz.com wrote: Craig.Because it is easier to move around in my space limited driveway if it is more or less whole.Parting it out is not an option.Okay? Here you say it's not going to be parted out, but earlier you said,