[modwsgi] Re: win32 modwsgi error: ImportError: DLL load failed

2009-04-16 Thread Chunlin Zhang

Another issue:
After I add WSGIDaemonProcess moin user=someuser group=somegroup
home=/home/someuser processes=5 threads=10 maximum-requests=1000
umask=0007 to my http.conf,I could not start the apache service,got
the err message:The Apache service named  reported the following
error:
 Invalid command 'WSGIDaemonProcess', perhaps misspelled or defined by a 
 module not included in the server configuration .

and the WSGIScriptAlias is ok.

Thanks!

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com wrote:
 It is OK now!
 I reinstall with python 2.6.2 and now works.
 Thank you very much!

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/16 Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 I just check my python installation,found the directory is C:
 \Documents and Settings\All Users\...\Python 2.6,so I chose All
 Users.

 That isn't necessarily sufficient indication as there are registry
 entries as well and is is those which are more of an issue as they
 define the directories to look for stuff.

 If you are going to reinstall anythng, install newer Python 2.6.2.
 Don't go back to Python 2.5 as don't supply latest mod_wsgi.so for
 that version of Python.

 So, just try the reinstall of Python like suggested.

 But like you say before,the win32
 build(mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py26-2.4.so) is for 2.6.1,no problem about
 that?(Or I misunderstood?)

 Ok,I will try it first(2.6.2),if back to 2.5 I will install too much
 python module...

 The patch revision (third number) of Python shouldn't matter, so that
 module, although compiled against Python 2.6.1 should also work for
 other Python 2.6.X versions.

 I just want to see Python reinstalled and since 2.6.2 is latest, no
 reason not to use that.

 Graham


 Graham

 And I always using a Administrator privilege account(a windows user's
 usual habbit...).

 So I had better turn back to python 2.5...:(

 On Apr 15, 7:21 pm, Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com
 wrote:
 Hmmm, I tell a lie. SInce Python 2.6.2 only just got released, the
 Apache module must have been compiled against Python 2.6.1. Can't be
 bothered starting up Windows at the moment to check.

 Anyway, would suggest your problem is therefore likely to be due to
 Python not being installed so as to be available to all users. So,
 reinstall it as user with Administrator rights and install it for all
 users when prompted.

 Graham

 


 



--~--~-~--~~~---~--~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
modwsgi group.
To post to this group, send email to modwsgi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
modwsgi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi?hl=en
-~--~~~~--~~--~--~---



[modwsgi] Re: win32 modwsgi error: ImportError: DLL load failed

2009-04-16 Thread Graham Dumpleton

2009/4/16 Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 Another issue:
 After I add WSGIDaemonProcess moin user=someuser group=somegroup
 home=/home/someuser processes=5 threads=10 maximum-requests=1000
 umask=0007 to my http.conf,I could not start the apache service,got
 the err message:The Apache service named  reported the following
 error:
 Invalid command 'WSGIDaemonProcess', perhaps misspelled or defined by a 
 module not included in the server configuration     .

 and the WSGIScriptAlias is ok.

Daemon mode is not available on Windows. Just drop the
WSGIDaemonProcess and WSGIProcessGroup directives.

Graham

 Thanks!

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com 
 wrote:
 It is OK now!
 I reinstall with python 2.6.2 and now works.
 Thank you very much!

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/16 Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 I just check my python installation,found the directory is C:
 \Documents and Settings\All Users\...\Python 2.6,so I chose All
 Users.

 That isn't necessarily sufficient indication as there are registry
 entries as well and is is those which are more of an issue as they
 define the directories to look for stuff.

 If you are going to reinstall anythng, install newer Python 2.6.2.
 Don't go back to Python 2.5 as don't supply latest mod_wsgi.so for
 that version of Python.

 So, just try the reinstall of Python like suggested.

 But like you say before,the win32
 build(mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py26-2.4.so) is for 2.6.1,no problem about
 that?(Or I misunderstood?)

 Ok,I will try it first(2.6.2),if back to 2.5 I will install too much
 python module...

 The patch revision (third number) of Python shouldn't matter, so that
 module, although compiled against Python 2.6.1 should also work for
 other Python 2.6.X versions.

 I just want to see Python reinstalled and since 2.6.2 is latest, no
 reason not to use that.

 Graham


 Graham

 And I always using a Administrator privilege account(a windows user's
 usual habbit...).

 So I had better turn back to python 2.5...:(

 On Apr 15, 7:21 pm, Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com
 wrote:
 Hmmm, I tell a lie. SInce Python 2.6.2 only just got released, the
 Apache module must have been compiled against Python 2.6.1. Can't be
 bothered starting up Windows at the moment to check.

 Anyway, would suggest your problem is therefore likely to be due to
 Python not being installed so as to be available to all users. So,
 reinstall it as user with Administrator rights and install it for all
 users when prompted.

 Graham

 


 



 


--~--~-~--~~~---~--~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
modwsgi group.
To post to this group, send email to modwsgi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
modwsgi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi?hl=en
-~--~~~~--~~--~--~---



[modwsgi] Re: win32 modwsgi error: ImportError: DLL load failed

2009-04-16 Thread Chunlin Zhang

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Graham Dumpleton
graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:


 Daemon mode is not available on Windows. Just drop the
 WSGIDaemonProcess and WSGIProcessGroup directives.

Will it be supported in the future?


 Graham

 Thanks!

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com 
 wrote:
 It is OK now!
 I reinstall with python 2.6.2 and now works.
 Thank you very much!

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/16 Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 I just check my python installation,found the directory is C:
 \Documents and Settings\All Users\...\Python 2.6,so I chose All
 Users.

 That isn't necessarily sufficient indication as there are registry
 entries as well and is is those which are more of an issue as they
 define the directories to look for stuff.

 If you are going to reinstall anythng, install newer Python 2.6.2.
 Don't go back to Python 2.5 as don't supply latest mod_wsgi.so for
 that version of Python.

 So, just try the reinstall of Python like suggested.

 But like you say before,the win32
 build(mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py26-2.4.so) is for 2.6.1,no problem about
 that?(Or I misunderstood?)

 Ok,I will try it first(2.6.2),if back to 2.5 I will install too much
 python module...

 The patch revision (third number) of Python shouldn't matter, so that
 module, although compiled against Python 2.6.1 should also work for
 other Python 2.6.X versions.

 I just want to see Python reinstalled and since 2.6.2 is latest, no
 reason not to use that.

 Graham


 Graham

 And I always using a Administrator privilege account(a windows user's
 usual habbit...).

 So I had better turn back to python 2.5...:(

 On Apr 15, 7:21 pm, Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com
 wrote:
 Hmmm, I tell a lie. SInce Python 2.6.2 only just got released, the
 Apache module must have been compiled against Python 2.6.1. Can't be
 bothered starting up Windows at the moment to check.

 Anyway, would suggest your problem is therefore likely to be due to
 Python not being installed so as to be available to all users. So,
 reinstall it as user with Administrator rights and install it for all
 users when prompted.

 Graham

 


 



 


 


--~--~-~--~~~---~--~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
modwsgi group.
To post to this group, send email to modwsgi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
modwsgi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi?hl=en
-~--~~~~--~~--~--~---



[modwsgi] Re: win32 modwsgi error: ImportError: DLL load failed

2009-04-16 Thread Graham Dumpleton

2009/4/16 Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:


 Daemon mode is not available on Windows. Just drop the
 WSGIDaemonProcess and WSGIProcessGroup directives.

 Will it be supported in the future?

No. Windows doesn't support fork() and how mod_wsgi daemon mode is
implemented depends on having fork().

Graham


 Graham

 Thanks!

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com 
 wrote:
 It is OK now!
 I reinstall with python 2.6.2 and now works.
 Thank you very much!

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/16 Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 I just check my python installation,found the directory is C:
 \Documents and Settings\All Users\...\Python 2.6,so I chose All
 Users.

 That isn't necessarily sufficient indication as there are registry
 entries as well and is is those which are more of an issue as they
 define the directories to look for stuff.

 If you are going to reinstall anythng, install newer Python 2.6.2.
 Don't go back to Python 2.5 as don't supply latest mod_wsgi.so for
 that version of Python.

 So, just try the reinstall of Python like suggested.

 But like you say before,the win32
 build(mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py26-2.4.so) is for 2.6.1,no problem about
 that?(Or I misunderstood?)

 Ok,I will try it first(2.6.2),if back to 2.5 I will install too much
 python module...

 The patch revision (third number) of Python shouldn't matter, so that
 module, although compiled against Python 2.6.1 should also work for
 other Python 2.6.X versions.

 I just want to see Python reinstalled and since 2.6.2 is latest, no
 reason not to use that.

 Graham


 Graham

 And I always using a Administrator privilege account(a windows user's
 usual habbit...).

 So I had better turn back to python 2.5...:(

 On Apr 15, 7:21 pm, Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com
 wrote:
 Hmmm, I tell a lie. SInce Python 2.6.2 only just got released, the
 Apache module must have been compiled against Python 2.6.1. Can't be
 bothered starting up Windows at the moment to check.

 Anyway, would suggest your problem is therefore likely to be due to
 Python not being installed so as to be available to all users. So,
 reinstall it as user with Administrator rights and install it for all
 users when prompted.

 Graham

 


 



 


 


 


--~--~-~--~~~---~--~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
modwsgi group.
To post to this group, send email to modwsgi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
modwsgi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi?hl=en
-~--~~~~--~~--~--~---



[modwsgi] Re: win32 modwsgi error: ImportError: DLL load failed

2009-04-15 Thread Graham Dumpleton

Hmmm, I tell a lie. SInce Python 2.6.2 only just got released, the
Apache module must have been compiled against Python 2.6.1. Can't be
bothered starting up Windows at the moment to check.

Anyway, would suggest your problem is therefore likely to be due to
Python not being installed so as to be available to all users. So,
reinstall it as user with Administrator rights and install it for all
users when prompted.

Graham

2009/4/15 Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com:
 2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 Apache Version :Apache/2.2.6 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/
 0.9.8e mod_autoindex_color mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4 SVN/1.4.3 mod_wsgi/2.4
 Python/2.6.1 PHP/5.2.4

 the mod_wsgi I am using is this one:
 http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/downloads/detail?name=mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py26-2.4.so

 I have add these code to moin.wsgi but still same err
 
 sys.path.insert(0, r'D:\Python26\Lib\site-packages')
 sys.path.insert(0, r'D:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin')
 sys.path.insert(0, r'D:\Python26\DLLs')
 

 err message:
 [error] mod_wsgi (pid=3056): Target WSGI script 'E:/Moin/moin/
 moin.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module.
 [error] mod_wsgi (pid=3056): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
 'E:/Moin/moin/moin.wsgi'.
 [error] Traceback (most recent call last):
 [error]   File E:/Moin/moin/moin.wsgi, line 52, in module
 [error]     from MoinMoin.server.server_wsgi import WsgiConfig,
 moinmoinApp
 [error]   File D:\\Python26\\Lib\\site-packages\\MoinMoin\\server\
 \__init__.py, line 14, in module
 [error]     from MoinMoin import log
 [error]   File D:\\Python26\\Lib\\site-packages\\MoinMoin\\log.py,
 line 92, in module
 [error]     import logging.config
 [error]   File D:\\Python26\\lib\\logging\\config.py, line 30, in
 module
 [error]     import sys, logging, logging.handlers, string, socket,
 struct, os, traceback, types
 [error]   File D:\\Python26\\lib\\logging\\handlers.py, line 30, in
 module
 [error]     import logging, socket, types, os, string, cPickle,
 struct, time, re
 [error]   File D:\\Python26\\lib\\socket.py, line 46, in module
 [error]     import _socket
 [error] ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not
 be found.

 This problem has been solved before by reinstalling Python, but using
 Python 2.6.2.

 When you install it, it must be installed from an account with
 Administrator privilege and you must select that it be installed for
 all users.

 Not sure yet whether it relates to fact that mod_wsgi precompiled
 module was built against Python 2.6.2, or that it is because of your
 existing Python installation not being installed as an account with
 Administrator privilege and/or not selecting that it be installed for
 all users.

 Would be nice if someone can indicate whether they are successfully
 using this precompiled mod_wsgi with Python 2.6.1 rather than newer
 Python 2.6.2.

 If you can say whether you installed your Python from an account with
 Administrator privilege and whether you selected install for all
 users, would also be useful.

 The reason that Python must be installed for all users is that Apache
 service runs as special user normally and not as you.

 Graham


--~--~-~--~~~---~--~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
modwsgi group.
To post to this group, send email to modwsgi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
modwsgi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi?hl=en
-~--~~~~--~~--~--~---



[modwsgi] Re: win32 modwsgi error: ImportError: DLL load failed

2009-04-15 Thread chunlin

I just check my python installation,found the directory is C:
\Documents and Settings\All Users\...\Python 2.6,so I chose All
Users.
And I always using a Administrator privilege account(a windows user's
usual habbit...).

So I had better turn back to python 2.5...:(

On Apr 15, 7:21 pm, Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com
wrote:
 Hmmm, I tell a lie. SInce Python 2.6.2 only just got released, the
 Apache module must have been compiled against Python 2.6.1. Can't be
 bothered starting up Windows at the moment to check.

 Anyway, would suggest your problem is therefore likely to be due to
 Python not being installed so as to be available to all users. So,
 reinstall it as user with Administrator rights and install it for all
 users when prompted.

 Graham

 2009/4/15 Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com:

  2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

  Apache Version :Apache/2.2.6 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/
  0.9.8e mod_autoindex_color mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4 SVN/1.4.3 mod_wsgi/2.4
  Python/2.6.1 PHP/5.2.4

  the mod_wsgi I am using is this one:
 http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/downloads/detail?name=mod_wsgi-win32...

  I have add these code to moin.wsgi but still same err
  
  sys.path.insert(0, r'D:\Python26\Lib\site-packages')
  sys.path.insert(0, r'D:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin')
  sys.path.insert(0, r'D:\Python26\DLLs')
  

  err message:
  [error] mod_wsgi (pid=3056): Target WSGI script 'E:/Moin/moin/
  moin.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module.
  [error] mod_wsgi (pid=3056): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
  'E:/Moin/moin/moin.wsgi'.
  [error] Traceback (most recent call last):
  [error]   File E:/Moin/moin/moin.wsgi, line 52, in module
  [error]     from MoinMoin.server.server_wsgi import WsgiConfig,
  moinmoinApp
  [error]   File D:\\Python26\\Lib\\site-packages\\MoinMoin\\server\
  \__init__.py, line 14, in module
  [error]     from MoinMoin import log
  [error]   File D:\\Python26\\Lib\\site-packages\\MoinMoin\\log.py,
  line 92, in module
  [error]     import logging.config
  [error]   File D:\\Python26\\lib\\logging\\config.py, line 30, in
  module
  [error]     import sys, logging, logging.handlers, string, socket,
  struct, os, traceback, types
  [error]   File D:\\Python26\\lib\\logging\\handlers.py, line 30, in
  module
  [error]     import logging, socket, types, os, string, cPickle,
  struct, time, re
  [error]   File D:\\Python26\\lib\\socket.py, line 46, in module
  [error]     import _socket
  [error] ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not
  be found.

  This problem has been solved before by reinstalling Python, but using
  Python 2.6.2.

  When you install it, it must be installed from an account with
  Administrator privilege and you must select that it be installed for
  all users.

  Not sure yet whether it relates to fact that mod_wsgi precompiled
  module was built against Python 2.6.2, or that it is because of your
  existing Python installation not being installed as an account with
  Administrator privilege and/or not selecting that it be installed for
  all users.

  Would be nice if someone can indicate whether they are successfully
  using this precompiled mod_wsgi with Python 2.6.1 rather than newer
  Python 2.6.2.

  If you can say whether you installed your Python from an account with
  Administrator privilege and whether you selected install for all
  users, would also be useful.

  The reason that Python must be installed for all users is that Apache
  service runs as special user normally and not as you.

  Graham


--~--~-~--~~~---~--~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
modwsgi group.
To post to this group, send email to modwsgi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
modwsgi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi?hl=en
-~--~~~~--~~--~--~---



[modwsgi] Re: win32 modwsgi error: ImportError: DLL load failed

2009-04-15 Thread Graham Dumpleton

2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 I just check my python installation,found the directory is C:
 \Documents and Settings\All Users\...\Python 2.6,so I chose All
 Users.

That isn't necessarily sufficient indication as there are registry
entries as well and is is those which are more of an issue as they
define the directories to look for stuff.

If you are going to reinstall anythng, install newer Python 2.6.2.
Don't go back to Python 2.5 as don't supply latest mod_wsgi.so for
that version of Python.

So, just try the reinstall of Python like suggested.

Graham

 And I always using a Administrator privilege account(a windows user's
 usual habbit...).

 So I had better turn back to python 2.5...:(

 On Apr 15, 7:21 pm, Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com
 wrote:
 Hmmm, I tell a lie. SInce Python 2.6.2 only just got released, the
 Apache module must have been compiled against Python 2.6.1. Can't be
 bothered starting up Windows at the moment to check.

 Anyway, would suggest your problem is therefore likely to be due to
 Python not being installed so as to be available to all users. So,
 reinstall it as user with Administrator rights and install it for all
 users when prompted.

 Graham

 2009/4/15 Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com:

  2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

  Apache Version :Apache/2.2.6 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/
  0.9.8e mod_autoindex_color mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4 SVN/1.4.3 mod_wsgi/2.4
  Python/2.6.1 PHP/5.2.4

  the mod_wsgi I am using is this one:
 http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/downloads/detail?name=mod_wsgi-win32...

  I have add these code to moin.wsgi but still same err
  
  sys.path.insert(0, r'D:\Python26\Lib\site-packages')
  sys.path.insert(0, r'D:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\MoinMoin')
  sys.path.insert(0, r'D:\Python26\DLLs')
  

  err message:
  [error] mod_wsgi (pid=3056): Target WSGI script 'E:/Moin/moin/
  moin.wsgi' cannot be loaded as Python module.
  [error] mod_wsgi (pid=3056): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
  'E:/Moin/moin/moin.wsgi'.
  [error] Traceback (most recent call last):
  [error]   File E:/Moin/moin/moin.wsgi, line 52, in module
  [error]     from MoinMoin.server.server_wsgi import WsgiConfig,
  moinmoinApp
  [error]   File D:\\Python26\\Lib\\site-packages\\MoinMoin\\server\
  \__init__.py, line 14, in module
  [error]     from MoinMoin import log
  [error]   File D:\\Python26\\Lib\\site-packages\\MoinMoin\\log.py,
  line 92, in module
  [error]     import logging.config
  [error]   File D:\\Python26\\lib\\logging\\config.py, line 30, in
  module
  [error]     import sys, logging, logging.handlers, string, socket,
  struct, os, traceback, types
  [error]   File D:\\Python26\\lib\\logging\\handlers.py, line 30, in
  module
  [error]     import logging, socket, types, os, string, cPickle,
  struct, time, re
  [error]   File D:\\Python26\\lib\\socket.py, line 46, in module
  [error]     import _socket
  [error] ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not
  be found.

  This problem has been solved before by reinstalling Python, but using
  Python 2.6.2.

  When you install it, it must be installed from an account with
  Administrator privilege and you must select that it be installed for
  all users.

  Not sure yet whether it relates to fact that mod_wsgi precompiled
  module was built against Python 2.6.2, or that it is because of your
  existing Python installation not being installed as an account with
  Administrator privilege and/or not selecting that it be installed for
  all users.

  Would be nice if someone can indicate whether they are successfully
  using this precompiled mod_wsgi with Python 2.6.1 rather than newer
  Python 2.6.2.

  If you can say whether you installed your Python from an account with
  Administrator privilege and whether you selected install for all
  users, would also be useful.

  The reason that Python must be installed for all users is that Apache
  service runs as special user normally and not as you.

  Graham


 


--~--~-~--~~~---~--~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
modwsgi group.
To post to this group, send email to modwsgi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
modwsgi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi?hl=en
-~--~~~~--~~--~--~---



[modwsgi] Re: win32 modwsgi error: ImportError: DLL load failed

2009-04-15 Thread Chunlin Zhang

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Graham Dumpleton
graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 I just check my python installation,found the directory is C:
 \Documents and Settings\All Users\...\Python 2.6,so I chose All
 Users.

 That isn't necessarily sufficient indication as there are registry
 entries as well and is is those which are more of an issue as they
 define the directories to look for stuff.

 If you are going to reinstall anythng, install newer Python 2.6.2.
 Don't go back to Python 2.5 as don't supply latest mod_wsgi.so for
 that version of Python.

 So, just try the reinstall of Python like suggested.

But like you say before,the win32
build(mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py26-2.4.so) is for 2.6.1,no problem about
that?(Or I misunderstood?)

Ok,I will try it first(2.6.2),if back to 2.5 I will install too much
python module...


 Graham

 And I always using a Administrator privilege account(a windows user's
 usual habbit...).

 So I had better turn back to python 2.5...:(

 On Apr 15, 7:21 pm, Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com
 wrote:
 Hmmm, I tell a lie. SInce Python 2.6.2 only just got released, the
 Apache module must have been compiled against Python 2.6.1. Can't be
 bothered starting up Windows at the moment to check.

 Anyway, would suggest your problem is therefore likely to be due to
 Python not being installed so as to be available to all users. So,
 reinstall it as user with Administrator rights and install it for all
 users when prompted.

 Graham

--~--~-~--~~~---~--~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
modwsgi group.
To post to this group, send email to modwsgi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
modwsgi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi?hl=en
-~--~~~~--~~--~--~---



[modwsgi] Re: win32 modwsgi error: ImportError: DLL load failed

2009-04-15 Thread Graham Dumpleton

2009/4/16 Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 I just check my python installation,found the directory is C:
 \Documents and Settings\All Users\...\Python 2.6,so I chose All
 Users.

 That isn't necessarily sufficient indication as there are registry
 entries as well and is is those which are more of an issue as they
 define the directories to look for stuff.

 If you are going to reinstall anythng, install newer Python 2.6.2.
 Don't go back to Python 2.5 as don't supply latest mod_wsgi.so for
 that version of Python.

 So, just try the reinstall of Python like suggested.

 But like you say before,the win32
 build(mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py26-2.4.so) is for 2.6.1,no problem about
 that?(Or I misunderstood?)

 Ok,I will try it first(2.6.2),if back to 2.5 I will install too much
 python module...

The patch revision (third number) of Python shouldn't matter, so that
module, although compiled against Python 2.6.1 should also work for
other Python 2.6.X versions.

I just want to see Python reinstalled and since 2.6.2 is latest, no
reason not to use that.

Graham


 Graham

 And I always using a Administrator privilege account(a windows user's
 usual habbit...).

 So I had better turn back to python 2.5...:(

 On Apr 15, 7:21 pm, Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com
 wrote:
 Hmmm, I tell a lie. SInce Python 2.6.2 only just got released, the
 Apache module must have been compiled against Python 2.6.1. Can't be
 bothered starting up Windows at the moment to check.

 Anyway, would suggest your problem is therefore likely to be due to
 Python not being installed so as to be available to all users. So,
 reinstall it as user with Administrator rights and install it for all
 users when prompted.

 Graham

 


--~--~-~--~~~---~--~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
modwsgi group.
To post to this group, send email to modwsgi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
modwsgi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi?hl=en
-~--~~~~--~~--~--~---



[modwsgi] Re: win32 modwsgi error: ImportError: DLL load failed

2009-04-15 Thread Chunlin Zhang

It is OK now!
I reinstall with python 2.6.2 and now works.
Thank you very much!

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Graham Dumpleton
graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/16 Chunlin Zhang zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Graham Dumpleton
 graham.dumple...@gmail.com wrote:

 2009/4/15 chunlin zhangchun...@gmail.com:

 I just check my python installation,found the directory is C:
 \Documents and Settings\All Users\...\Python 2.6,so I chose All
 Users.

 That isn't necessarily sufficient indication as there are registry
 entries as well and is is those which are more of an issue as they
 define the directories to look for stuff.

 If you are going to reinstall anythng, install newer Python 2.6.2.
 Don't go back to Python 2.5 as don't supply latest mod_wsgi.so for
 that version of Python.

 So, just try the reinstall of Python like suggested.

 But like you say before,the win32
 build(mod_wsgi-win32-ap22py26-2.4.so) is for 2.6.1,no problem about
 that?(Or I misunderstood?)

 Ok,I will try it first(2.6.2),if back to 2.5 I will install too much
 python module...

 The patch revision (third number) of Python shouldn't matter, so that
 module, although compiled against Python 2.6.1 should also work for
 other Python 2.6.X versions.

 I just want to see Python reinstalled and since 2.6.2 is latest, no
 reason not to use that.

 Graham


 Graham

 And I always using a Administrator privilege account(a windows user's
 usual habbit...).

 So I had better turn back to python 2.5...:(

 On Apr 15, 7:21 pm, Graham Dumpleton graham.dumple...@gmail.com
 wrote:
 Hmmm, I tell a lie. SInce Python 2.6.2 only just got released, the
 Apache module must have been compiled against Python 2.6.1. Can't be
 bothered starting up Windows at the moment to check.

 Anyway, would suggest your problem is therefore likely to be due to
 Python not being installed so as to be available to all users. So,
 reinstall it as user with Administrator rights and install it for all
 users when prompted.

 Graham

 


 


--~--~-~--~~~---~--~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
modwsgi group.
To post to this group, send email to modwsgi@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
modwsgi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi?hl=en
-~--~~~~--~~--~--~---