I have applied the PHP5 compatibility patch to trunk (from ticket #389).
Note that this means the reporter code will no longer work on PHP4.
Awesome! Thanks for the fix.
On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:03 AM, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
> I have applied the PHP5 compatibility patch to trunk (from ticket #389).
> Note that this means the reporter code will no longer work on PHP4.
Logistically, I will be making my transition to a new position over
the month of July. So if we make the MTT server transition before the
last week of June then I can help with the server side things, and
then use my last week to help debug any residual issues. After June 29
I will be sporadically
I seem to get unreliable results from MTT queries.
- go to http://www.open-mpi.org/mtt
- click on "Test run"
- for "Date range:" enter "2012-03-23 00:30:00 - 2012-03-23 23:55:00"
- for "Org:" enter "oracle"
- for "Platform name:" enter "t2k-0"
- for "Suite:" enter "ibm-32"