Re: [NTG-context] LuaJitTeX, \texenginename, and \texengineversion

2013-05-08 Thread Marco Patzer
On 2013–05–07 Kip Warner wrote: I find the \texenginename and \texengineversion useful for retrieving the backend name and version. They work fine when using the vanilla LuaTeX backend. However, when using LuaJitTeX, the aforementioned macros still seem to retrieve LuaTeX specific information

Re: [NTG-context] LuaJitTeX, \texenginename, and \texengineversion

2013-05-08 Thread luigi scarso
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:49 AM, Kip Warner k...@thevertigo.com wrote: Hey Luigi, I find the \texenginename and \texengineversion useful for retrieving the backend name and version. They work fine when using the vanilla LuaTeX backend. However, when using LuaJitTeX, the aforementioned macros

Re: [NTG-context] LuaJitTeX, \texenginename, and \texengineversion

2013-05-08 Thread luigi scarso
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM, luigi scarso luigi.sca...@gmail.com wrote: yes, it's known and it's ok, because luajittex is not different from luatex as luatex is different from pdftex/xetex/etex (and if it's so, then it is an error). (and if it's not so, then it is an error). --

Re: [NTG-context] LuaJitTeX, \texenginename, and \texengineversion

2013-05-08 Thread Hans Hagen
On 5/8/2013 9:29 AM, Marco Patzer wrote: On 2013–05–07 Kip Warner wrote: I find the \texenginename and \texengineversion useful for retrieving the backend name and version. They work fine when using the vanilla LuaTeX backend. However, when using LuaJitTeX, the aforementioned macros still seem

Re: [NTG-context] LuaJitTeX, \texenginename, and \texengineversion

2013-05-08 Thread Kip Warner
On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 09:32 +0200, luigi scarso wrote: On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:49 AM, Kip Warner k...@thevertigo.com wrote: Hey Luigi, I find the \texenginename and \texengineversion useful for retrieving the backend name and version. They work fine when using the vanilla LuaTeX

[NTG-context] LuaJitTeX, \texenginename, and \texengineversion

2013-05-07 Thread Kip Warner
Hey Luigi, I find the \texenginename and \texengineversion useful for retrieving the backend name and version. They work fine when using the vanilla LuaTeX backend. However, when using LuaJitTeX, the aforementioned macros still seem to retrieve LuaTeX specific information and not LuaJitTeX -