Re: [NTG-context] Help with Long Titles

2012-10-19 Thread Otared Kavian
Hi Malte, If you say \setvariables [titlepage] [set=\texsetup{titlepage}, project={Pearson}, title={\startframedtext[width=\textwidth,frame=off] This document title is very long, \crlf so I'd like to break it into two lines \stopframedtext}, author={Tony

Re: [NTG-context] Table Numbering

2012-10-19 Thread Wolfgang Schuster
Am 19.10.2012 um 02:19 schrieb Malte Stien ma...@stien.de: Thank you, Wolfgang. That works. When you update to the last beta you can drop the prefix setting because it is no enabled by default for floats. Wolfgang

Re: [NTG-context] Help with Long Titles

2012-10-19 Thread Wolfgang Schuster
Am 19.10.2012 um 02:29 schrieb Malte Stien ma...@stien.de: Hello, I am using a the startsetups mechanism that defines a title page in my environment file. That way anyone creating a document in my organisation can create a new document and get a consistent look of the title page. There

[NTG-context] Question about language

2012-10-19 Thread Andres Conrado Montoya
Greetings! I want to contribute to the Spanish translation in the lang-txt.luahttp://gitorious.org/context/context/blobs/origin/tex/context/base/lang-txt.lua file. How do I do that? Thanks! ___ If your question is of

Re: [NTG-context] Question about language

2012-10-19 Thread Hans Hagen
On 19-10-2012 06:36, Andres Conrado Montoya wrote: Greetings! I want to contribute to the Spanish translation in the lang-txt.luahttp://gitorious.org/context/context/blobs/origin/tex/context/base/lang-txt.lua file. How do I do that? Thanks! just send me patches (best edit the file and send me

[NTG-context] Current ConTeXt wiki

2012-10-19 Thread Mojca Miklavec
On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Sietse Brouwer wrote: Hello Malte, Mojca, Malte wrote: PS: The latest stable seems to still be 2011.05.18; any reason why that does not get updated? This was discussed on the mailing list a while ago; Mojca gave a rather complete answer.

Re: [NTG-context] Current ConTeXt wiki

2012-10-19 Thread Hans Hagen
On 19-10-2012 10:26, Mojca Miklavec wrote: On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Sietse Brouwer wrote: Hello Malte, Mojca, Malte wrote: PS: The latest stable seems to still be 2011.05.18; any reason why that does not get updated? This was discussed on the mailing list a while ago; Mojca gave a

Re: [NTG-context] Current ConTeXt wiki

2012-10-19 Thread Taco Hoekwater
On 10/19/2012 10:26 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote: I completely forgot to remind you. :-) How about sometime this week, would that be attemptable? Then we can also update the wiki's ConTeXt engine. Now, you should blame me. I made a backup of the old context version (for Taco: current-backup) and

[NTG-context] \startfootnote\stopfootnote bug

2012-10-19 Thread Alan BRASLAU
Minimal example: \starttext \input tufte \startfootnote \input ward \stopfootnote \stoptext (works OK if one replaces \startfootnote \stopfootnote with \footnote{ }) Alan Runaway argument? \input ward \stopfootnote \stoptext ! File ended while scanning use of \strc_pickup_nop. system

Re: [NTG-context] Current ConTeXt wiki

2012-10-19 Thread Sietse Brouwer
Hooray, we have a new stable! 1. Probably we should refresh the wiki's cache of context PNG examples? Some examples contain commands like \contextversionnumber, which are now stuck on 20111008 until their MD5 changes. Also, examples might change (or break) when compiled with the new stable; best

Re: [NTG-context] Current ConTeXt wiki

2012-10-19 Thread Hans Hagen
On 19-10-2012 14:34, Sietse Brouwer wrote: Hooray, we have a new stable! an old new stable -) Hans - Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The

Re: [NTG-context] \startfootnote\stopfootnote bug

2012-10-19 Thread Wolfgang Schuster
Am 19.10.2012 um 11:30 schrieb Alan BRASLAU alan.bras...@cea.fr: Minimal example: \starttext \input tufte \startfootnote \input ward \stopfootnote \stoptext Replace in strc-not.mkvi for the following block the named arguments with numbered arguments. This doesn’t work