Re: [NTG-context] \checkpage in the TOC

2020-08-12 Thread Willi Egger
Beste Hans! thank you so much for your solution! After plying I will remember your last statement in your answer :-) Kind regards Willi > On 12 Aug 2020, at 02:04, Hans Hagen wrote: > > On 8/10/2020 11:02 PM, Willi Egger wrote: >> Hello! >> humble, in another book I

[NTG-context] \checkpage in the TOC

2020-08-11 Thread Willi Egger
Hello! humble, in another book I am trying to improve the list of contents. On different places occur page breaks which should be addressed and corrected. I tried to use the method \checkpage[][], however my attempts are not succesful. For your reference I include a screenshot of the

[NTG-context] Header bottom line vanishing after 87 pages

2020-08-06 Thread Willi Egger
Hello good morning, I encounter a strange problem when compiling my project. The book has 252 pages, compilation runs without errors. But after 87 pages the bottom frame of the header is turned off. The \setupbackgrounds command is given only once in the preamble. — So I am curious what that

Re: [NTG-context] Placing a section ending depending on odd/even sectionnumber

2020-08-05 Thread Willi Egger
Wolfgang, thank you so much for your help! Hm, when reading your explanation I start to understand my short cut in thinking about solving the problem. I will build it into my project… Thanks and kind regards Willi > On 4 Aug 2020, at 19:46, Wolfgang Schuster > wrote: > >

[NTG-context] Placing a section ending depending on odd/even sectionnumber

2020-08-04 Thread Willi Egger
Hi, now I have another hurdle to be taken :-) — Depending on the odd or even number of the section I have to place an ornament at the end of the section. I have sofar the following setup: \define\stopmysection {\setups{endsection}} \startsetups endsection \doifelse

Re: [NTG-context] About testing rest of space on a page

2020-07-30 Thread Willi Egger
Hello Taco and Wolfgang! Thank you both for the reply and input. — I am going to play :-) Kind regards Willi > On 30 Jul 2020, at 21:25, Wolfgang Schuster > wrote: > > Taco Hoekwater schrieb am 30.07.2020 um 09:05: >>> On 29 Jul 2020, at 23:08, Willi Egger wrote:

[NTG-context] About testing rest of space on a page

2020-07-29 Thread Willi Egger
Good evening! I have a bookproject in which sections are ended with a small graphical element. Now as usual this graphic might be moved to a new page which is of course unwanted. At this moment I have: \startsetups endsection \vfil

[NTG-context] Pagenumbering with \setupcounter[userpagenumber]

2020-07-29 Thread Willi Egger
Good evening! I am trying to make use of the userpagenumber counter. I have a book at hand, where I need to adjust the start of the pagenumbering. It appears to me, that the \setupcounter[userpagenumber[state=stop] and later the \setupcounter[userpagenumber][state=start,start=7] is not giving

Re: [NTG-context] Using \defineoverlay for a framed text

2020-06-16 Thread Willi Egger
Hi Marco, thank you! :-) Willi > On 16 Jun 2020, at 14:44, Marco Patzer wrote: > > On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 14:37:17 +0200 > Marco Patzer wrote: > >> On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 14:17:09 +0200 >> Willi Egger wrote: >> >>> I try to use a Metapost drawing as

[NTG-context] Using \defineoverlay for a framed text

2020-06-16 Thread Willi Egger
Hello listmembers, I try to use a Metapost drawing as a background to a framed text. — I can not make it working though… \startuniqueMPgraphic{Markings} %{Markings:\overlaywidth:\overlayheight} fill OverlayBox enlarged 5mm withcolor blue; \stopuniqueMPgraphic

Re: [NTG-context] ConTeXt source browser website update

2020-06-10 Thread Willi Egger
This is really a nice interface! Thank you so much for all this work! Willi > On 7 Jun 2020, at 16:25, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > > Hi all, > > I just replaced the software of https://source.contextgarden.net/ by a Lua > implementation that uses Hans Hagen’s SciTE lexers for syntax highlighting

Re: [NTG-context] macOS

2020-03-31 Thread Willi Egger
If I understand the policy of Apple correctly, then it is that \usr is not meant to be a directory to be used by the user and therefore spotlight by default will not index anything in that directory. When opening Finder then the mentioned folder is not even shown i.e. it is hidden and spotlight

Re: [NTG-context] Box of certain width (and height?) containing a paragraph of text?

2020-03-30 Thread Willi Egger
Gerben, did you think about using \framedtext, setting the frame off? Willi > On 30 Mar 2020, at 21:45, Gerben Wierda wrote: > > Does ConTeXt have a command to create a (non framed) box from a line of text, > where the text is typeset as a paragraph inside a box of certain size? > > G >

Re: [NTG-context] Problem with \setuparranging

2020-02-26 Thread Willi Egger
When looking at your setup, then it appears, that you start arranging two times. This is not how arranging works. — Context will first compile the whole document as single pages and only after all is ok, it will loop over the pages and arrange them. So it is not possible to mix e.g. A4 portrait

Re: [NTG-context] \setupitemgroup[itemize],/setupitemize

2019-12-23 Thread Willi Egger
Wolfgang, thank you for this expalantion. Kind regards Willi > On 18 Dec 2019, at 23:15, Wolfgang Schuster > wrote: > > Willi Egger schrieb am 18.12.2019 um 19:58: >> Wolfgans, Hraban, >> >> thank you very much for this instruction! >> >&g

[NTG-context] \setupitemgroup[itemize],/setupitemize

2019-12-18 Thread Willi Egger
Hello everybody, I just wanted to typeset a simple file with a adaptet itemization. Howewer none of the options have effect. Do I miss somehting or is itemize broken? MWE: % \setupitemize[packed][n,left={Step~},n] \setupitemgroup[itemize][1][packed][left={Step~},n] \starttext

Re: [NTG-context] Cross referencing by using \useexternaldoument

2019-08-18 Thread Willi Egger
Hello Wolfgang! Thank you again for your explanation. Indeed the thing is the availability of the tuc-file of the referenced file. — I will add a note on this on the Wiki. Willi > On 18 Aug 2019, at 18:07, Wolfgang Schuster > wrote: > > Willi Egger schrieb am 18.08.2019 um 17:3

Re: [NTG-context] Cross referencing by using \useexternaldoument

2019-08-18 Thread Willi Egger
Hello Wolfgang! thank you so much for your quick reply! I will test and see! Thanks! Willi > On 18 Aug 2019, at 18:07, Wolfgang Schuster > wrote: > > Willi Egger schrieb am 18.08.2019 um 17:30: >> Hi all, >> >> there is an old thread concerning this issue f

[NTG-context] Cross referencing by using \useexternaldoument

2019-08-18 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all, there is an old thread concerning this issue from september 2015. It appears unfortunately, that this issue persists. You can reference to places inside a document, but references to an outside document are broken. The links do not work and no page numbers or texts are typeset from

Re: [NTG-context] Typesetting hebrew in a table...

2019-08-12 Thread Willi Egger
t; >> On 12 Aug 2019, at 15:08, Willi Egger wrote: >> >> Hi all, >> >> my brother is studying Ifrith and wants to have a dictionary. The idea is to >> typeset left German and right Ifrith in a /bTABLE…\eTABLE environment. >> >> When trying t

[NTG-context] Typesetting hebrew in a table...

2019-08-12 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all, my brother is studying Ifrith and wants to have a dictionary. The idea is to typeset left German and right Ifrith in a /bTABLE…\eTABLE environment. When trying to typeset the Ifrith text is not broken into lines correctly i.e. it is leaping into the cell reserved for the German text. —

Re: [NTG-context] Spacing after combination

2019-07-16 Thread Willi Egger
Marco, there is a \setupcombination command: \setupcombination [...,...] [..,..=..,..] 1 NAME 2 nx ny width height location distance alternative align continue before after inbetween style color OPT = NUMBER = NUMBER = fit DIMENSION = fit DIMENSION = left middle right top bottom = DIMENSION =

Re: [NTG-context] aligning rotated text in a natural table

2019-06-12 Thread Willi Egger
Martin, did you try to add [align=lohi]? Willi > On 12 Jun 2019, at 13:11, Martin Althoff wrote: > > I am trying to align rotated text horizontally and vertically in a table > cell. Vertically > is no problem, horizontally it fails. Non-rotated text is, of course, fine. > > What can I do to

Re: [NTG-context] https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fraktur_fonts

2019-05-22 Thread Willi Egger
Hi Rudolf, I looked at your work on the wiki. It looks very nice, well-structured. I wanted to try to upload the pictures. However if I understand the help correctly, then one needs privileges to upload files? Kind regards Willi > On 12 May 2019, at 19:56, Rudolf Bahr wrote: > > Hello All,

Re: [NTG-context] How to write a wiki page?

2019-04-30 Thread Willi Egger
Hello Rudolf, the ConTeXt wiki kan be extended by everybody. What you should do is make your account and then you can start. I would be glad to be involved in this page, because I have written an article, which will be published in the next issue of the ConTexT journal. It is dealing with

[NTG-context] Manipulating the pagenumber in the TOC

2019-04-21 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all, "when manipulating in one area you will have to manipulate also in other aeras” I must confess. I asked some time ago about manipulating the pagenumber. Wolfgang provide me the following approach: \cldcontext{“\letterpercent.0f”,(\pagenumber+1)/2} This works indeed fine. However now

Re: [NTG-context] Troubles with the \cldcontext command

2019-04-02 Thread Willi Egger
Dear Wolfgang! thank you so much for your reply. I tried the test file and it works. tomorrow I will look further in a bigger environment. Thanks and good night! Willi > On 2 Apr 2019, at 21:17, Willi Egger wrote: > > Hello! > > I have the following code, which should mani

[NTG-context] Troubles with the \cldcontext command

2019-04-02 Thread Willi Egger
Hello! I have the following code, which should manipulate the page number. However I get an error: MWE: \setuppapersize [A6] [A6] \setuppagenumbering[location=none] \startsetups [Pagenumber] \doifrightpageelse {\cldcontext{"\letterpercent d",(\pagenumber+1)/2}} {} \stopsetups

Re: [NTG-context] Write your own module?

2019-03-28 Thread Willi Egger
Hi Gerard, the easiest is probably to put such a module into the texmf-tree i.e in ../texmf-project/tec/context/third/yourmodulename Do not to forget to regenerate the filedatabase. Willi > On 26 Mar 2019, at 12:20, Geert Verhaag wrote: > > Hi, > > I'd like to start writing a module, and

Re: [NTG-context] Small pages and large framed texts

2019-03-21 Thread Willi Egger
Gosh Wolfgang! Thank you so much for your piece of code! — It starts to look nicer and nicer in my little project :-) Kindest regards Willi > On 20 Mar 2019, at 22:31, Wolfgang Schuster > wrote: > > Willi Egger schrieb am 20.03.19 um 22:11: >> It’s me again… &

Re: [NTG-context] Small pages and large framed texts

2019-03-20 Thread Willi Egger
\startsection[title=\TEX -commands] \placelistofsorts[texcommand] \stopsection \stoptext Willi > On 20 Mar 2019, at 20:48, Willi Egger wrote: > > Thank you Wolfgang, I will try this! > > Willi > >> On 20 Mar 2019, at 18:26, Willi Egger wrote:

Re: [NTG-context] Small pages and large framed texts

2019-03-20 Thread Willi Egger
Thank you Wolfgang, I will try this! Willi > On 20 Mar 2019, at 18:26, Willi Egger wrote: > > Hi, > > I deal with a small project, in which I should be able to make a framed text > break over the page. — Does anyone have an idea how to achieve this? > >

[NTG-context] Small pages and large framed texts

2019-03-20 Thread Willi Egger
Hi, I deal with a small project, in which I should be able to make a framed text break over the page. — Does anyone have an idea how to achieve this? \setuppapersize[A6][A6] \setupbodyfont[pagella,rm,10pt] \starttext \framedtext {\dorecurse{3}{\input ward\blank}}

Re: [NTG-context] Blogging about ConTeXt at Hostsharing

2019-03-16 Thread Willi Egger
Thank you for sharing, nice blog, and nice flyers too! Willi > On 15 Mar 2019, at 16:46, Jan U. Hasecke wrote: > > Dear all, > > with your kind help I was able to establish an inhouse workflow to > produce print material for my hosting cooperative Hostsharing. > > We are going to use ConTeXt

Re: [NTG-context] lua-error when asking for the fontame

2019-03-09 Thread Willi Egger
Thank you Hans! > On 9 Mar 2019, at 10:12, Hans Hagen wrote: > > On 3/8/2019 11:16 PM, Willi Egger wrote: >> \setupbodyfont[pagella,rm,12pt] >> \starttext >> This text is written in \font\fontname >> \stoptext > > > This te

[NTG-context] lua-error when asking for the fontame

2019-03-08 Thread Willi Egger
Hello, today I updated ConTeXt to the version of 2019-03-05. While testing a type-script I got an error, when I ask for the font name. lua error > lua error on line 1 in file /test.tex: ...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-syn.lua:519: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string

Re: [NTG-context] ARIAL and hebrew

2019-03-04 Thread Willi Egger
you for your input! Willi > On 4 Mar 2019, at 08:12, Arthur Reutenauer > wrote: > > On Sun, Mar 03, 2019 at 11:47:24PM +0100, Willi Egger wrote: >> I have a little project for preparing a vocabulary for an Ivrith student. — >> The text should be typeset with Arial. Ho

[NTG-context] ARIAL and hebrew

2019-03-03 Thread Willi Egger
Good evening! I have a little project for preparing a vocabulary for an Ivrith student. — The text should be typeset with Arial. However, when I try to use it I get the vowel points between the glyphs instead of thereunder. — So my question is, does anybody have experience with the use of

Re: [NTG-context] Latest changes in some size registers

2019-02-27 Thread Willi Egger
Wolfgang I would like to have your capacity of remembering things… Thank you so much! Willi > On 25 Feb 2019, at 23:30, Wolfgang Schuster > wrote: > > Willi Egger schrieb am 25.02.19 um 22:44: >> Hi Wolfgang, >> >> that is a nice coincidence! I was stuck j

Re: [NTG-context] Latest changes in some size registers

2019-02-25 Thread Willi Egger
Hi Wolfgang, that is a nice coincidence! I was stuck just today with this very issue! Thank you for this information. Best Willi > On 25 Feb 2019, at 18:39, Wolfgang Schuster > wrote: > > Martin Bruchanov schrieb am 22.02.19 um 04:37: >> Hi all, >> >> I have some very condensed documents

[NTG-context] A strange request...

2019-02-20 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all, I am siting with a project of making a “dwarsligger”, you know these books, printed on bible-thin-printing paper, which are about 12 x 8 cm. One opens them while holding them ‘landscape’ with the spine on the top… Now there is of course a little struggle with the page numbering. The

Re: [NTG-context] New logo proposal

2019-01-30 Thread Willi Egger
Hi, here my humble personal thoughts: I would say, that the multicolor version is dissecting the word ConTeXT to unidentifiable crumbles. It is to my taste to less connected to typesetting, herewith agreeing partly with Clyde. The experiment of Taco however, has some charm. It includes the

Re: [NTG-context] Sources of Tutorial.text.pdf

2018-11-28 Thread Willi Egger
Aditya, no problem, I was of the same idea as you, but I thought it to be correct to ask. But I am fine with you sending the sources to Tommaso! Best Willi > On 28 Nov 2018, at 18:58, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > > On Wed, 28 Nov 2018, Willi Egger wrote: > >> As being one of

Re: [NTG-context] Sources of Tutorial.text.pdf

2018-11-28 Thread Willi Egger
17:42, Tommaso Gordini wrote: > > Hi everyone, > looking here and there on the Internet, I found a very interesting document > by Aditya Mahajan and Willi Egger: Beginners Tutorial. ConTeXt > (Tutorial-text.pdf), written in 2008 for the 2nd International ConTeXt User > Meetin

[NTG-context] TEST

2018-11-25 Thread Willi Egger
Hello, sorry for this mail, this is a test for my new provider. Happy TeXing! Willi ___ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /

[NTG-context] Unifraktur Maguntia features

2018-11-12 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all, is there somebody among the ConTeXt users, who has experience with the font UnifrakturMaguntja (http://unifraktur.sourceforge.net/maguntia.html#)? I tried all kind of approaches to get the font switching between lnum, tnum pnum and onum. — I come to the conclusion that I am unable to

Re: [NTG-context] Problem installing a new font

2018-11-12 Thread Willi Egger
Hi Taco, Thank you so much! 1. yes forgot that /fonts piece in the given path. 2. Indeed mtxrun —generate is the key! And 3 : it works! Bedankt en groet Willi > On 12 Nov 2018, at 16:26, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > > Hi, > >> On 12 Nov 2018, at 15:39, Willi Egge

Re: [NTG-context] Problem installing a new font

2018-11-12 Thread Willi Egger
Hi, I downloaded the font and put all *afm and *.pfb files into ../texmf-fonts/data/public/aurical I reloaded the database with mtxrun —script fonts —roload. Then I was looking for the font in the database: mtxrun --script font --list --file --pattern=LukasSvatbaSlant.afm Strange enough I

Re: [NTG-context] Problem installing a new font

2018-11-11 Thread Willi Egger
I think, that for a type 1 font you will need to setup a set of typescripts, because you need to tell also the encoding to be used. A source of such typescripts can be looked up in the MKII environment. Willi > On 11 Nov 2018, at 15:28, Procházka Lukáš Ing. wrote: > > Hello, > > -- all

Re: [NTG-context] Font Awesome

2018-08-30 Thread Willi Egger
Hraban, thank you! I got it working. Willi > On 30 Aug 2018, at 12:44, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > > Am 2018-08-30 um 11:13 schrieb Willi Egger : > >> I would like to use symbols form the Font Awesome. However I see that in >> symb-imp-fontawesome.mkiv all symbol

Re: [NTG-context] Font Awesome

2018-08-30 Thread Willi Egger
oeps, yes thats it! Thank you Arthur > On 30 Aug 2018, at 16:32, Arthur Reutenauer > wrote: > > On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 01:52:54PM +0200, Willi Egger wrote: >> I am sorry but I do not understand what you wrote: from the name sin the >> font? > &g

Re: [NTG-context] Font Awesome

2018-08-30 Thread Willi Egger
Hello Hans, I am sorry but I do not understand what you wrote: from the name sin the font? Willi > On 30 Aug 2018, at 13:40, Hans Hagen wrote: > > On 8/30/2018 11:13 AM, Willi Egger wrote: >> Good morning! >> I would like to use symbols form the Font Awesome. However I

[NTG-context] Table of contents setup

2018-08-30 Thread Willi Egger
Hello, I am busy to typeset a book with Maguntia.ttf. I should prepare the TOC with leaders. However how can I get ConTeXT to use the same leader-size on all levels which need leaders? As in the given example the leaders are adapted to the size of the font. Secondly I would like to have the

[NTG-context] Font Awesome

2018-08-30 Thread Willi Egger
Good morning! I would like to use symbols form the Font Awesome. However I see that in symb-imp-fontawesome.mkiv all symbols except the [wheelchair] are commented. - What is the reason? Best Willi ___ If your

[NTG-context] Upcoming 12th ConTeXt Meeting in the Czech Republic

2018-05-22 Thread Willi Egger
, Czech Republic on September 2–8, 2018. Everybody is welcome! Kind regards Willi Egger cg-secretary ___ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : ntg-context

Re: [NTG-context] imposition with some rotated pages

2017-08-02 Thread Willi Egger
Hi Pablo, hm, it seems that this is a special issue. As I understand it you should separate the pages which are rotated. Then rotate them into another file. Finally use the [2UP] arranging for reassembling all pages. The built in impositioning tool in Context is typesetting first all pages

Re: [NTG-context] Problems with headers using margintext alternative

2017-07-29 Thread Willi Egger
Hi, I am not a guru, but I think that you should setup your pagesize properly. For the calculation of the paper-width margin widths are not used. The elements for calculations are the backspace and makeupwidth and the rest to sum up to the paperwidth as given in the definition of the

Re: [NTG-context] Teletype in tabulate

2017-04-20 Thread Willi Egger
Ah, stupid me, should have known that. Thank you Hans! Willi > On 20 Apr 2017, at 17:17, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote: > > On 4/20/2017 4:53 PM, Willi Egger wrote: >> Hi all, >> >> I have the context version 2017.04.16 12:32. >> >> Now I det

[NTG-context] Teletype in tabulate

2017-04-20 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all, I have the context version 2017.04.16 12:32. Now I detect that here the tabulate environment throws an error when using the T key for teletype in the preamble. I am stuck… /Users/willi/Documents/TEXdata/lezingenMAPSNTG/Bachotex2017/test.tex: ! Missing number, treated as zero

Re: [NTG-context] Additional documentation/

2017-01-26 Thread Willi Egger
Hello John, are you referring to the Columns manual? - Hans posted a message on February 9 last year, where he told about the reimplementation of columnsets. — I do not know what the status is and in how far the new implementation works differently from what is described in the columns manual.

Re: [NTG-context] Overlays and layers documentation?

2016-12-06 Thread Willi Egger
Apart from the link given you might also read the Metafun manual and parts of the Details manual. Willi > On 22 Nov 2016, at 14:04, Henri Menke wrote: > > On 11/21/2016 07:44 PM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote: >> Hello ConTeXist. >> >> Is there any documentation or manual,

Re: [NTG-context] Strange behaviour of itemize inside tabulate

2016-11-21 Thread Willi Egger
Thank you Herbert, this indeed solves the problem. Willi > On 20 Nov 2016, at 20:45, Herbert Voss <herbert.v...@fu-berlin.de> wrote: > > Am 20.11.2016 um 20:25 schrieb Willi Egger: > >> I have the following minimal example >> >> % \setupitemg

[NTG-context] Strange behaviour of itemize inside tabulate

2016-11-20 Thread Willi Egger
Hello, I have the following minimal example % \setupitemgroup % [itemize] % [each] % [autointro,packed] % [symbol=2] \starttext \starttabulate[|l|p|] \NC \bf Druk procedé \NC \bf Opmerking \NC\NR \NC Offset \NC \strut weinig problemen als

[NTG-context] Chemical reaction...

2016-11-08 Thread Willi Egger
I am busy to edit an older article in which there are a couple of chemical fromulas and reactions. However, I am stuck because the following throws me an error when uncommenting the line with “\chemical{2H^\oplus}{~waterstof (zuur)}” (something with $ inserted…) Another aspect is, that the

Re: [NTG-context] Clickable question/answer numbers (Otared Kavian)

2016-11-07 Thread Willi Egger
Otared, thank you for this nice example! Willi > On 7 Nov 2016, at 04:21, Otared Kavian wrote: > > Dear Dalyoung, > > I guess you are typesetting the wrong file, or you have put the last code I > sent into a file which contains something of the previous codes… > Indeed in

Re: [NTG-context] Creeps (binding gutter / margin correction in imposition)

2016-11-07 Thread Willi Egger
Hi Hraban, I am not sure about what you say. The page shifting/creep correction is added individually per spread. If this is done correctly then the typeset area is on all pages the same width and has after folding and cutting the same outer margin. As Wolfgang reports look into

Re: [NTG-context] Remove files that are not needed (Metafun)

2016-07-12 Thread Willi Egger
context —purgeall is your friend. The pdfs you will have to delete manually. Willi > On 12 jul. 2016, at 12:44, Fabrice Couvreur > wrote: > > > Hello, > One of my command uses a macro build from Metafun. The compilation generates > many files. > How to delete

Re: [NTG-context] A rather special case of a chapter-start

2016-06-05 Thread Willi Egger
Thank you Wolfgang, indeed, that was the problem! Kind regrards Willi > On 5 jun. 2016, at 20:44, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> > wrote: > >> Willi Egger 5. Juni 2016 um 20:30 >> Indeed in the example it is stated header=empty, however in n

Re: [NTG-context] A rather special case of a chapter-start

2016-06-05 Thread Willi Egger
at this! Kind regards Willi > On 5 jun. 2016, at 19:35, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote: > > On 6/5/2016 2:10 PM, Willi Egger wrote: >> Dear list! >> >> I have a book, in which I should repeat the title of the book on top of the >> first chapter title. - I thoug

[NTG-context] A rather special case of a chapter-start

2016-06-05 Thread Willi Egger
Dear list! I have a book, in which I should repeat the title of the book on top of the first chapter title. - I thought that should be solvable with playing with the headertexts. However it seems, that it is not possible to force ConTeXt to place the headertexts-contents for a chapter, yes it

Re: [NTG-context] [dante-ev] Kooperation mit der PDF Association

2016-04-21 Thread Willi Egger
I suppose that it is fine that Dante is a member of that association. We will lift on their possibilities to fetch info and being involved with it. I think, that the ConTeXt group as such has little to profit from a membership… Best wishes Willi > On 21 apr. 2016, at 20:15, Mojca Miklavec

Re: [NTG-context] adding font feature tnum in the TOC

2016-03-30 Thread Willi Egger
29/2016 8:38 PM, Willi Egger wrote: >> I underrstand this, however then I do not get tabular figures… > > These things also depend on the font. Some fonts (maybe taken from type ones) > have old styles in the regular digit slots so effectively they always have > onum=yes hardcoded

Re: [NTG-context] adding font feature tnum in the TOC

2016-03-29 Thread Willi Egger
. Willi > On 29 mrt. 2016, at 20:36, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> > wrote: > >> Willi Egger 29. März 2016 um 20:29 >> Hello Wolfgang, >> >> I used your solution. However I think instead of an “=“ it should be “+”. > No, the = was intent

Re: [NTG-context] adding font feature tnum in the TOC

2016-03-29 Thread Willi Egger
I underrstand this, however then I do not get tabular figures… Willi > On 29 mrt. 2016, at 20:36, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> > wrote: > >> Willi Egger 29. März 2016 um 20:29 >> Hello Wolfgang, >> >> I used your solution. Howe

Re: [NTG-context] adding font feature tnum in the TOC

2016-03-29 Thread Willi Egger
Hello Wolfgang, I used your solution. However I think instead of an “=“ it should be “+”. I wikified this issue. Kind regards Willi > On 29 mrt. 2016, at 17:48, Willi Egger <cont...@boede.nl> wrote: > > Wolfgang! > > Many thanks for this! - I get the result I wanted

Re: [NTG-context] adding font feature tnum in the TOC

2016-03-29 Thread Willi Egger
Wolfgang! Many thanks for this! - I get the result I wanted to. Kind regards Willi > On 29 mrt. 2016, at 17:33, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> > wrote: > >> Willi Egger 29. März 2016 um 15:11 >> Hi, >> >> hm, I am a little puzzled…

[NTG-context] adding font feature tnum in the TOC

2016-03-29 Thread Willi Egger
Hi, hm, I am a little puzzled… If I am correct then one should be able to enable the font feature tnum for the page-numbers with “pagecommand=“. I have \setuphead [section] [aftersection=\page, textstyle=\bfd, numberstyle=\bfd, align=middle, after={\godown[-1\lineheight]},

Re: [NTG-context] What is wrong with PocketDiary module?

2016-03-19 Thread Willi Egger
Hi, did you try to use another font? Seravek is a commercial font, so you might use Pagella. I tested the module here with Pagella and Seravek and it works fine with ConTeXt version 2016.03.13 23:40. WIlli > On 17 mrt. 2016, at 17:10, DesdeChaves wrote: > >

Re: [NTG-context] placefigure and listoffigures

2016-03-15 Thread Willi Egger
I would define another float and assign this not to be listed float to this new float-type something like \definefloat[Notlisted][figure] and then \startplaceNotlisted \externalf… \stopplaceNotlisted Best wishes Willi > On 15 mrt. 2016, at 21:43, Alan BRASLAU

Re: [NTG-context] Struggling with new version of ConTeXt

2016-03-04 Thread Willi Egger
Hans, thank you for fixing this so quickly! Willi > On 4 mrt. 2016, at 10:42, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote: > > On 3/4/2016 6:03 AM, Willi Egger wrote: >> With version :ConTeXt ver: 2016.02.17 11:11 MKIV beta the following code >> worked: >

Re: [NTG-context] \writetolist command...

2016-03-04 Thread Willi Egger
Hans, thank you for your tip! Willi > On 4 mrt. 2016, at 12:08, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote: > > On 3/4/2016 5:37 AM, Willi Egger wrote: >> Hi all, >> >> I need to write to a list, however it appears that the second argument from >> \writeto

[NTG-context] Struggling with new version of ConTeXt

2016-03-03 Thread Willi Egger
With version :ConTeXt ver: 2016.02.17 11:11 MKIV beta the following code worked: \define[2]\Illustration{% \startplacefigure [title=#2,reference=fig:#1] \externalfigure[#1][height=.25\textheight] \stopplacefigure} \starttext

[NTG-context] \writetolist command...

2016-03-03 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all, I need to write to a list, however it appears that the second argument from \writetolist[name]{number}{ext} does not end up in the list. — What do I miss? \starttext \startsubject[title=Contents] \placelist[section][criterium=all] \stopsubject

Re: [NTG-context] goto

2015-11-28 Thread Willi Egger
Hello Hans, I read your post today ;-| In the past, that is in the pdfTeX time, I used this feature as follows: \useexternaldocument[Taptones][c_tap-tones.pdf][Chapter about using tap-tones] \starttext This is a test to jump to another file \goto{Jump to tap-tones}[Taptones::] \stoptext I

[NTG-context] Fonts... bold smallcaps

2015-10-08 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all, sorry for bothering you with this. I have a font Seravek-Regular.otf and Seravek-Bold.otf. It is actually my company font. Now I needed to use bold-smallcaps. But I can not get it working, though otfinfo tells, that in the bold font there are smallcaps In my typescript file I have

Re: [NTG-context] Fonts... bold smallcaps

2015-10-08 Thread Willi Egger
Wolfgang and Taco, thank you for this! Tac, the font Seravek I have is a bought font from processtype. Willi > On 8 okt. 2015, at 12:24, Taco Hoekwater <t...@elvenkind.com> wrote: > >> >> On 08 Oct 2015, at 12:09, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com>

[NTG-context] \setupitemgroup...

2015-10-07 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all, I tried to setup itemization on three levels. However I do not get the desired result. The setup does not make level one numbered, level two a-b-c and level three with center-dot. What am I missing? Kind regards Willi \setupitemgroup [itemize] [1] [packed]

Re: [NTG-context] \setupitemgroup...

2015-10-07 Thread Willi Egger
Wolfgan and Otared, thanks! - stupid me, this version i had before, but then I concentrated on the level two and messed it up. It appears, that the level two does not accept any symbol like 1,r,a. Kind regards Willi > On 7 okt. 2015, at 11:45, Wolfgang Schuster

Re: [NTG-context] \setupitemgroup...

2015-10-07 Thread Willi Egger
Hi Otared and Wolfgang, Gosh! Indeed, my structure was amiss. Sorry for the noise and thank you for pointing this out to me! Kind regards Willi > On 7 okt. 2015, at 12:36, Otared Kavian wrote: > > \starttext > \startitemize > \startitem >

Re: [NTG-context] Struggling with alignment inside tabulate...

2015-08-07 Thread Willi Egger
Hi Wolfgang! Thank you so much for this! Willi On 6 aug. 2015, at 23:56, Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com wrote: Willi Egger 6. August 2015 23:47 Hi all, what kind of trickry is necessary to get the following minimal example to give correct output? As given it generates

[NTG-context] Struggling with alignment inside tabulate...

2015-08-06 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all, what kind of trickry is necessary to get the following minimal example to give correct output? As given it generates a single line out of the itemize part… Kind regards Will \starttext \starttabulate[|l|r|r|] \NC \strut \NC {\bf Rohmass} \NC {\bf Fertigmass} \NC\NR

[NTG-context] NTG voorjaarsbijeenkomst 2015

2015-06-02 Thread Willi Egger
a.s. zaterdag 6 juni bij de secretaris. Tot volgende week donderdag! Vriendelijke groeten Willi Egger Secretaris NTG ___ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist

Re: [NTG-context] Figure-libray/resource library

2015-04-08 Thread Willi Egger
Hans, of course, I hope that the new files are ok ;-) Willi etiket-klaar.pdf Description: Adobe PDF document lib-MKIV.xml Description: XML document test-figurefromlibrary.tex Description: Binary data On 8 apr. 2015, at 20:17, Hans Hagen pra...@wxs.nl wrote: On 4/8/2015 8:07 PM, Willi

Re: [NTG-context] Figure-libray/resource library

2015-04-08 Thread Willi Egger
Thank you Hans, of course that minimal example has a trouble. Still, when correcting this mistake, the problem remains. I have no clue…. Kind regards Willi On 8 apr. 2015, at 19:06, Hans Hagen pra...@wxs.nl wrote: On 4/7/2015 7:18 PM, Willi Egger wrote: Hi all! I am working

Re: [NTG-context] Figure-libray/resource library

2015-04-08 Thread Willi Egger
Description: Binary data On 8 apr. 2015, at 21:17, Hans Hagen pra...@wxs.nl wrote:On 4/8/2015 8:34 PM, Willi Egger wrote:Hans,of course, I hope that the new files are ok ;-)No they're not ... can't you install a validator in you editor? or when it has decent highlighting it will show that it's bad.tidy

[NTG-context] Figure-libray/resource library

2015-04-07 Thread Willi Egger
Hi all! I am working on an older project… Herein a resource-library is used. Now I have the problem, that Context does not find page 103 (resulting in a fatal error: LuaTeX error: PDF inclusion: required page 103 does not exist == Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!). When I

[NTG-context] Unexpected results...

2015-04-03 Thread Willi Egger
Good afternoon, I downloaded the latest beta: current version: 2015.04.01 12:00 What i detect is not related to the latest version, but I think it is good to test with it… 1. When using the command \starthead..\stophead in an itemize with head style set to bold, not only the head gets bold

Re: [NTG-context] Unexpected results...

2015-04-03 Thread Willi Egger
wrote: Am 03.04.2015 um 12:56 schrieb Willi Egger cont...@boede.nl: Good afternoon, I downloaded the latest beta: current version: 2015.04.01 12:00 What i detect is not related to the latest version, but I think it is good to test with it… 1. When using the command \starthead

[NTG-context] Reminder: BachoTeX

2015-03-25 Thread Willi Egger
nature, forests and water… Kind regards Willi Egger secretary CG-group Dear TeXies, a brief reminder: BachoTeX 2015: Various faces of typography == The early-bird registrations deadline for BachoTeX 2015 is approaching fast! You can register at http

[NTG-context] Fwd: BachoTeX 2015 - call for papers and registrations open

2015-03-17 Thread Willi Egger
Voor wie denkt naar de BachoTeX te gaan, de uitnodiging voor het insturen van kopij! For those who think about joining BachoTeX, here Jerzy’s invitation for submission of papers. Kindest regards Willi Egger BachoTeX 2015: Various faces of typography

  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   >