Re: [NTG-context] Strange expansion behavior in XML/luatex

2010-06-01 Thread Martin Kolařík
I see, and for the single case it works. Also saving is fine, I am using it. Unfortunately, my example was too reduced :-). In fact, I have a problem with more complex documents, for example, think about: section captionSome inline what=something caption/caption textpText./p/text /section

Re: [NTG-context] Strange expansion behavior in XML/luatex

2010-06-01 Thread Hans Hagen
On 1-6-2010 9:03, Martin Kolařík wrote: I see, and for the single case it works. Also saving is fine, I am using it. Unfortunately, my example was too reduced :-). In fact, I have a problem with more complex documents, for example, think about: section captionSome inline what=something

Re: [NTG-context] Strange expansion behavior in XML/luatex

2010-06-01 Thread Martin Kolařík
I the case probably yes. Now I have new info how to continue with my MkII--MkIV conversion, so I will do. I prefer to keep the XML schema and the style as clean and simple as possible, but this does not necessarily mean that the typesetting code itself will be clean and simple too :-),

Re: [NTG-context] Strange expansion behavior in XML/luatex

2010-06-01 Thread Hans Hagen
On 1-6-2010 10:17, Martin Kolařík wrote: I the case probably yes. Now I have new info how to continue with my MkII--MkIV conversion, so I will do. I prefer to keep the XML schema and the style as clean and simple as possible, but this does not necessarily mean that the typesetting code itself

Re: [NTG-context] Strange expansion behavior in XML/luatex

2010-05-31 Thread Hans Hagen
On 29-5-2010 12:01, Martin Kolařík wrote: I do not know, if it is a bug or a feature :-); but notwithstanding the fact, similar code I used in MkII worked very well. effectively you as for: \starttext \edef\content{\processaction[x][something=A thing, nothing=Hic sunt leones]}

[NTG-context] Strange expansion behavior in XML/luatex

2010-05-29 Thread Martin Kolařík
Hello, I had a problem with some my documents; I extracted it to as small code as possible. What is happening -- if any of xml flushing function (I tried xmlflush, xmlfilter and xmlall) is expanded to a macro (so the content of xml becomes a text of the macro), and the xml contains other