Let's have the following code:
\NC H \NC H \NC\NR
\LL % \LL causes error
\NC A \NC A \NC\NR
1) horizontal line bellow header, which is somewhat shifted down, closer to the
first body row, but only on the 1st page;
2) horizontal line bellow header on page look differently from that on page 1
- its thickness if about a half of that between body rows,
- and also its position is different from that on page 1.
3) Is there a way to affect thickness of the rule bellow header? \LL causes
I guess this is quite normal - to have a table header separated by a thicker
rule, to have:
body row 1
body row 2
Ad 1: Is it possible to place the rule bellow the header to a better position? E.g.
using a more proper command than \LL?
Ad 2: Is it a Ctx feature or -- ?
Ad 3: Any idea how to achieve this?
Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:l...@pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o. | mailto:pon...@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz
147 14 Praha 4
Tel: +420 241 096 751
Fax: +420 244 461 038
Description: Binary data
Description: Adobe PDF document
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
maillist : email@example.com / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki : http://contextgarden.net