[OilDaily] SEPA Receiver available

2016-01-18 Thread Steven Rice
Bank is in Italy, 24 hour turnaround, up to 120M a day, contact me sjrhold...@yahoo.com to reply. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] BofA UK account needed yesterday

2016-12-08 Thread Steven Rice
Looking for someone with an account at Bank of America in the UK to receive 20 tranches of 10M USD each. Email larg...@post.com if you have an account. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop

[OilDaily] Who can do transactional funding?

2018-05-06 Thread Steven Rice
Need 550K for a week. Will pay 2.5%. I never touch the money, it's for a house that I already have an end buyer for. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email

[OilDaily] Still.need an American sender

2018-05-06 Thread Steven Rice
Use my account for various reasons. If you reply, please make sure you put who you are talking to. It gets confusing when o e person replies to me, then someone replies to them. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from

[OilDaily] RECEIVING ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE

2018-04-27 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: US Bank, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 1M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the requirements: -

Re: [OilDaily] Need an American sender

2018-04-27 Thread Steven Rice
nt and he accepted your offer and > asking to mail the details. > > Send > > On Fri, Apr 27, 2018, 7:02 AM Steven Rice <srice...@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Chase bank account available. If you can do a WIRE ( and wire only ), no >> ACH, mobile deposit, etc. Contact m

Re: [OilDaily] Need an American sender

2018-04-27 Thread Steven Rice
> You expresses that you need 10% which as sent to the sender after adding > 2% as my commission.SO you will be transferring my commission to my > account when you transfer senders 88%. > > On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 6:02 PM, Steven Rice <srice...@gmail.com> wrote: > >&g

Re: [OilDaily] RECEIVING ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE

2018-04-27 Thread Steven Rice
American Express what? Credit card? Steve On Friday, April 27, 2018, visesh reddy <viseshredd...@gmail.com> wrote: > do u have american express > > > On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 7:14 PM, Steven Rice <srice...@gmail.com> wrote: > >> [image: Boxbe] <https://

[OilDaily] Need an American sender

2018-04-27 Thread Steven Rice
Chase bank account available. If you can do a WIRE ( and wire only ), no ACH, mobile deposit, etc. Contact me asap, larg...@post.com Funds returned asap ( depends on when they hit the account ). 10% for me and a maximum of 1M USD. The receiver is in the States too. NO ONLINE ACCESS WILL BE

[OilDaily] MONEY TRANSFER SERVICES AVAILABLE

2018-05-20 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: US Bank, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 1M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the requirements: -

[OilDaily] MONEY TRANSFER SERVICES AVAILABLE

2018-05-17 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: US Bank, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 1M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the requirements: -

[OilDaily] WORLDREMIT ACCOUNT AVAILABLE

2018-05-17 Thread Steven Rice
Have several money transfer accounts available for use. They are all my own. If you or someone you know needs to use one, let me know, larg...@post.com If you introduce me to someone, I will pay a finders fee. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups

[OilDaily] Earnest money help

2018-05-16 Thread Steven Rice
Any that knows of someone willing to lend up to 75K for an earnest money deposit, let me know. Also include what is needed, interest rate ( would be for 2 weeks ) and all the other good stuff. Email me at larg...@post.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

[OilDaily] American sender wanted

2018-05-16 Thread Steven Rice
I have a couple accounts you can use for various financial transactions. Prefer American senders and will only consider wires or SWIFTS. Email me for more info, larg...@post.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from

[OilDaily] MONEY TRANSFER SERVICES AVAILABLE

2018-05-21 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: US Bank, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 1M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the requirements: -

[OilDaily] FX ACCOUNT AVAILABLE

2018-05-21 Thread Steven Rice
I have a FX account that you can use for various financial transactions. Rules are basically the same as my other accounts, no online, 10% for me, etc. No long contracts either. No minimum and maximum of 100M. larg...@post.com for more info. -- You received this message because you are

[OilDaily] INVESTMENT ACCOUNT AVAILABLE TO RECEIVE FUNDS IN THE STATES

2018-05-23 Thread Steven Rice
I have an account to receive funds, below are the details. Bank name; Goldman Sachs Bank USA Bank address: 85 Broad Street, New York, New York, 10004, USA Swift Code: GSCMUS33XXX Routing number: 124085260 Account number: 35387420 Account name: Steven Rice -- You received this message

[OilDaily] INVESTMENT ACCOUNT AVAILABLE TO RECEIVE FUNDS

2018-05-24 Thread Steven Rice
Plain and simple, I am willing to let people use my account for various financial transactions such as currency exchanges, paymaster, etc. - I do NOT give online access, - I get 10%, - Minimum amount is 10K, max is 10M Email for more info, larg...@post.com -- You received this message

[OilDaily] DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 2 WEEKS

2018-05-24 Thread Steven Rice
Any amount up to 10K. Funds held in escrow account and double your original investment if I don't perform. Email for more info. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send

Re: [OilDaily] WORLDREMIT ACCOUNT AVAILABLE

2018-05-17 Thread Steven Rice
erry 10 smartphone. > *From: *G B Ramam > *Sent: *Thursday, May 17, 2018 12:39 > *To: *oildaily@googlegroups.com > *Reply To: *oildaily@googlegroups.com > *Subject: *Re: [OilDaily] WORLDREMIT ACCOUNT AVAILABLE > > do you have a receving account thro fx 4 with 35%for you > >

Re: [OilDaily] Earnest money help

2018-05-17 Thread Steven Rice
wrote: > I don't understand what you are saying > > On May 16, 2018 9:21 PM, "Steven Rice" <srice...@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Any that knows of someone willing to lend up to 75K for an earnest money >> deposit, let me know. Also include what is needed, int

Re: [OilDaily] Required Loader for UAE Accounts

2018-05-20 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: US Bank, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 1M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the requirements: -

[OilDaily] AMERICAN SENDER NEEDED

2018-05-20 Thread Steven Rice
Anyone from the States that may need my account ( I have several ) for various financial transactions, let me know. larg...@post.com is the best way to contact me. Also, anyone introducing me to someone that needs my services will be paid for doing so. -- You received this message because

[OilDaily] GOLDMAN SACHS INVESTMENT ACCOUNT AVAILABLE

2018-05-22 Thread Steven Rice
Just added a Sachs investment account to my portfolio. Willing to let you use it for various financial transactions. larg...@post.com for more info. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving

[OilDaily] MONEY TRANSFER SERVICES AVAILABLE

2018-05-17 Thread Steven Rice
Almost forgot, have a payoneer account also. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send

[OilDaily] Loading Accounts in United States, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore and other Locations - Large Amounts

2018-06-08 Thread Steven Rice
Online access or not? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to

[OilDaily] receiver for wire transfer

2018-06-19 Thread Steven Rice
@Anthony, who is your post to? Are you looking for a receiver? Sender? Reply via email, larg...@post.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] I AM A RECEIVER

2018-06-05 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: Goldman Sachs investment account, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 10M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the

[OilDaily] INVESTMENT ACCOUNT AVAILABLE TO RECEIVE FUNDS

2018-05-31 Thread Steven Rice
Since most of the people here who want to be my mandate but don't want to do the work, I've decided to do it myself. So, if you or anyone needs an investment account in the US, without online access, 10% for me, up to 10M, let me know. Funds can be returned quickly depending on when I receive

Re: [OilDaily] DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 2 WEEKS

2018-05-31 Thread Steven Rice
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018, Business.hub wrote: > I'm interesting, details please. > > On Thursday, 24 May 2018 14:50:13 UTC+3, Steven Rice wrote: >> >> Any amount up to 10K. Funds held in escrow account and double your >> original investment if I don't perform. Email

[OilDaily] CAN EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS?

2018-07-01 Thread Steven Rice
I don't know if it bothers everyone else like it does me but please, when replying to someone's post, let them know who you're replying to. I'll give an example. I post " I am a receiver. " Billy Bob posts, " I'm a sender. " John Smith then posts, " I want to know more." So, which does John

Re: [OilDaily] ANY HONEST PEOPLE HERE??

2018-06-23 Thread Steven Rice
@Harry, Doesn't matter ( or I should say it shouldn't matter ). This is what I'm talking about. If you need to move funds or various other services, I can most likely assist. Steve On Thursday, June 21, 2018, Harry Singh wrote: > Which us banks? > > On 21 Jun 2018 15:10, "Steve

Re: [OilDaily] ANY HONEST PEOPLE HERE??

2018-06-23 Thread Steven Rice
@Elly, who is your reply to? Steve On Thursday, June 21, 2018, Elly G. wrote: > Dear Sir, > > We are considering a receiver one hour ago. > > Will revert when another is open. > > Thanks a lot I will be back > > All best for now > > > 2018-06-21 16:10 GMT+

Re: [OilDaily] ANY HONEST PEOPLE HERE??

2018-06-23 Thread Steven Rice
. > (1) Your company information > (2) Your receiving bank name and Country > (3) The value of instrument that you want. > Upon the receipt of this information I shall send you our DOA to be > signed and returned for carter-sign. > Regards, > calif > > > On Thu, Jun 21, 2

Re: [OilDaily] We are direct for receiver MT103 Manual, USA account for wire and ACH, UK account for wire and ACH

2018-06-26 Thread Steven Rice
@John, I do. What's the deal? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to

Re: [OilDaily] We are direct for receiver MT103 Manual, USA account for wire and ACH, UK account for wire and ACH

2018-07-01 Thread Steven Rice
@Garantii, who is your reply to? If it's to me, I am a receiver ( as in I control the account ). As I've stated in several posts, I do what I say, it seems like it's the sender that flakes out. If you need a 100% reliable receiver, let me know asap. Steve On Friday, June 29, 2018, Garantii

Re: [OilDaily] Re: I have a real EURO-P

2018-04-26 Thread Steven Rice
We expressly agree with your terms and conditions. > We look forward to your feedback. > > > > 2018-04-18 19:14 GMT+02:00 Steven Rice <srice...@gmail.com>: > >> @GCEC, >> >> Which Steve? I do currency exchanges also, but for a flat fee. No long &g

[OilDaily] Receiver available

2018-04-26 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: US Bank, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 1M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the requirements: -

[OilDaily] Need an American sender

2018-04-26 Thread Steven Rice
Chase bank account available. If you can do a WIRE ( and wire only ), no ACH, mobile deposit, etc. Contact me asap, larg...@post.com Funds returned asap ( depends on when they hit the account ). 10% for me and a maximum of 1M USD. The receiver is in the States too. -- You received this

Re: [OilDaily] Need an American sender

2018-04-30 Thread Steven Rice
@Tough, who is your comment to? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to

[OilDaily] I AM A RECEIVER

2018-07-03 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: Goldman Sachs investment account, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 10M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the

[OilDaily] US receiver available

2018-02-07 Thread Steven Rice
I have an account at CapitalOne that I am willing to let you use for financial transactions. Just wires! Funds must come from another American bank. Email for more info. Largent at post dot com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To

[OilDaily] RECEIVER AVAILABLE

2018-02-14 Thread Steven Rice
Several American banks available. 100K minimum. NO ONLINE ACCESS!! Email for more info, larg...@post.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] Payoneer account available

2018-02-16 Thread Steven Rice
I am willing to let people use my payoneer account if they want. Payoneer is an online payment portal. Email for more info, larg...@post.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails

[OilDaily] Payoneer company account available

2018-02-19 Thread Steven Rice
I am a receiver so don't ask if I can send funds. I can receive funds from any company account in the UK that can do a FPS transfer. 100K max to start. Email for more details, larg...@post.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To

[OilDaily] Who can load a prepaid MasterCard?

2018-02-24 Thread Steven Rice
Contact me asap if you can. larg...@post.com. Let me know how much and what my services are worth. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] I AM A RECEIVER

2018-02-23 Thread Steven Rice
Ok, this is what I have to offer: All of these are receiving accounts and please make sure that you understand what I have before replying. 1) Payoneer personal account. It is my account. I can receive funds via credit card up to 10K from American company accounts ONLY. Repayment in 48 hours

[OilDaily] Receiving accounts available

2018-02-20 Thread Steven Rice
Ok, this is what I have to offer: All of these are receiving accounts and please make sure that you understand what I have before replying. 1) Payoneer personal account. It is my account. I can receive funds via credit card up to 10K from American company accounts ONLY. Repayment in 48 hours

Re: [OilDaily] RECEIVER AVAILABLE

2018-02-18 Thread Steven Rice
wrote: > What about contract? > > On Feb 14, 2018 11:23 PM, "Steven Rice" <srice...@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Several American banks available. 100K minimum. NO ONLINE ACCESS!! Email >> for more info, larg...@post.com >> >> -- >> You recei

Re: [OilDaily] Payoneer account available

2018-02-18 Thread Steven Rice
Excellent. What amount did you want to deposit and what did you want done with the funds? Steve On Friday, February 16, 2018, Helphelp helphelper < letmechecktoh...@gmail.com> wrote: > visichathack...@yahoo.co.uk > > > > email me i will use > > -- > You received this message because you are

[OilDaily] Investment account available

2018-02-25 Thread Steven Rice
Any amount up to 10M and no online access given. Funds must come from another American bank. Email me for more information, larg...@post.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails

[OilDaily] WHO CAN LOAD DEBIT CARD?

2018-02-25 Thread Steven Rice
Sorry I misspoke in my previous post, my card is a debit card and not a credit card. Will provide all info except full SSN or provide online access. Email me at larg...@post.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from

Re: [OilDaily] Investment account available

2018-02-26 Thread Steven Rice
Hello, How much were you planning on sending? What else do you want the contract to say? Steve On Sunday, February 25, 2018, genc selmani <cashoutpro...@gmail.com> wrote: > Send me a contract to fill in.. > > Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone. > Original Message &

[OilDaily] ANY HONEST PEOPLE HERE??

2018-06-21 Thread Steven Rice
I've posted several ads and all I've gotten are replies from people saying they can do deals online to find out they're full of $πit. If there is any real, genuine, or legitimate sender that needs a receiver with an account at a US bank, that will actually do what he says, let me know. Can do

[OilDaily] WESTERN UNION ONLINE FX AVAILABLE

2018-07-30 Thread Steven Rice
I can receive up to 100K at a time. There is no card. There is no online access. Repayment within 24 hours. larg...@post.com for more info -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails

[OilDaily] WELLS FARGO NEEDED ASAP

2018-07-30 Thread Steven Rice
2M coming from China. larg...@post.com if interested. Include bank details. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

[OilDaily] HSBC Germany needed ASAP!!

2018-07-26 Thread Steven Rice
Any one with an account there, email me ASAP, larg...@post.com. Please include generic CIS. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] Chase QuickPay available

2018-07-26 Thread Steven Rice
Have a QuickPay account available for anyone that wants it. Email for details. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] BTC Flashing

2018-07-26 Thread Steven Rice
Do you know anyone that does banks? larg...@post.com to reply. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to

[OilDaily] RECEIVER AVAILABLE

2018-07-27 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: Goldman Sachs investment account, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 1M max, TD, same as above, Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are.

[OilDaily] RECEIVER AVAILABLE

2018-07-25 Thread Steven Rice
Send funds to me by email, or I can create an invoice and we'll work things that way. larg...@post.com for more info. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email

[OilDaily] SENDERS, PLEASE READ

2018-07-26 Thread Steven Rice
Ok, maybe I haven't been saying it the right way, but I'll try to clarify and if you still have questions, let me know. I know most of the deals that are posted here are, shall we say, not that legal and I'm ok with that, I wouldn't be here if I was. Anyhow, I think I have a pretty good way to

[OilDaily] RECEIVER AVAILABLE

2018-07-31 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: Goldman Sachs investment account, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 1M max, TD, same as above, Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you

Re: [OilDaily] BITCOIN FLASHING

2018-07-27 Thread Steven Rice
It seems like that's all that are here. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to

[OilDaily] PayPal account available to receive funds

2018-07-25 Thread Steven Rice
Use my account to load funds. No online access given. 10% for me. larg...@post.com for more info -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] USE MY ACCOUNT

2018-07-19 Thread Steven Rice
Wires and SWIFTS only No online access No minimum and 10M max larg...@post.com or Whatsapp me at 12623098789 for more info -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an

[OilDaily] I AM A RECEIVER

2018-07-20 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: Goldman Sachs investment account, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 10M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the

[OilDaily] NEED SOMEONE IN THAILAND IMMEDIATELY

2018-07-20 Thread Steven Rice
This is the deal. Anyone that lives in Thailand willing to receive funds, let me know asap!! This is a non kyc deal, must be the account holder ONLY!! larg...@post.com for more info. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe

Re: [OilDaily] NEED AN AMERICAN SENDER

2018-07-20 Thread Steven Rice
Yes I can. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to oildaily@googlegroups.com.

[OilDaily] Re: NEED SOMEONE IN THAILAND IMMEDIATELY

2018-07-20 Thread Steven Rice
@Nabeel, How much can you accept? And are you the account holder? Lastly, please send the reply the email in the original post, larg...@post.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving

[OilDaily] Need someone that lives in New York

2018-07-17 Thread Steven Rice
Only people that meet the following criteria need reply. - Must live in New York, - Must be the actual account holder - Must be ready to move quickly larg...@post.com for more info -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe

Re: [OilDaily] 24 HOUR TURN AROUND

2018-07-17 Thread Steven Rice
I can act as paymaster, I can convert different currencies or help move money. I only do wires and SWIFTS and do not offer online access. Steve On Tuesday, July 17, 2018, Desmond Walter wrote: > What kind of deal? > > On 17 Jul 2018 12:58 p.m., "Steven Rice" wrote: > >

Re: [OilDaily] US SENDER WANTED

2018-07-17 Thread Steven Rice
nº whatsapp +1(443) 364-8687. > Diga que foi ADELAINE do Brasil que indicou. > lembre-se de me enviar um presente caso tenham sucesso. > > 2018-07-09 22:14 GMT-03:00 Steven Rice : > >> Not USD sender, a sender based in the United States is what I am looking >> for. 100K mi

[OilDaily] HONEST SENDER NEEDED

2018-07-23 Thread Steven Rice
@kvtk, email me, larg...@post.com or Whatsapp me 1-262-309-8789 and let me know what you're trying to do. Steve -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] NEED SOMEONE THAT CAN SEND FUNDS TO AN AMERICAN ACCOUNT

2018-07-21 Thread Steven Rice
No online access ( can furnish proof some other way), 25K min and 10M max, Funds returned within 24 banking hours. larg...@post.com for more info -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving

[OilDaily] Re: Corporate Suntrust bank account for loading, debit and CC for loading

2018-07-22 Thread Steven Rice
@Aftab, then why did you say you have all these deals that don't require online access? Still waiting too. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] LOOKING FOR AN HONEST SENDER

2018-07-22 Thread Steven Rice
- Must send funds by wire or Swift, - No online access given, - No minimum and 10M max, - Don't waste time Again, only senders that can send funds by wire or Swift. Not interested in POS deals and I don't want to buy or lease a bank instrument. larg...@post.com for more information -- You

[OilDaily] RECEIVER AVAILABLE

2018-07-22 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: Goldman Sachs investment account, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 10M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the

Re: [OilDaily] Re: Corporate Suntrust bank account for loading, debit and CC for loading

2018-07-22 Thread Steven Rice
@Hnmatar, not sure who you're talking to, but I have my OWN account that I let people use. Funds must be sent by wire or SWIFT only. Also, no online access will be given ( we can figure out some other way to monitor deal ). I sent a reply to your email too. -- You received this message

[OilDaily] HONEST SENDER NEEDED

2018-07-22 Thread Steven Rice
- Must send funds by wire or Swift, - No online access given, - No minimum and 10M max, - Don't waste time Again, only senders that can send funds by wire or Swift. Not interested in POS deals and I don't want to buy or lease a bank instrument. larg...@post.com for more information -- You

[OilDaily] WIRE AND SWIFT TRANSFER RECEIVER AVAILABLE

2018-07-23 Thread Steven Rice
I really hope that there is at least 1 honest person in this group. I have two bank accounts that I control. I can accept any amount up to 10M by wire or SWIFT only. I also have MoneyGram, Western Union, World remit and Zelle ( Chase pay ) available. Can't quite do 10M, but for smaller

[OilDaily] NEED AN AMERICAN SENDER

2018-07-19 Thread Steven Rice
Anyone with an account in the States ( or Canada ) that needs an account to deposit funds, move funds, convert funds, let me know. No online access will be given. 10M max, no minimum 10% for me larg...@post.com for more info -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the

[OilDaily] NEED AN AMERICAN SENDER

2018-07-19 Thread Steven Rice
There was some confusion caused by my original post. To summarize, I am an American receiver looking for someone else that has an American account. This was the original post: " Anyone with an account in the States ( or Canada ) that needs an account to deposit funds, move funds, convert

[OilDaily] CHASE ACCOUNT AVAILABLE

2018-07-19 Thread Steven Rice
No online access 25K minimum, 1M maximum Non kyc preferred Funds returned within 24 banking hours larg...@post.com for more info. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,

[OilDaily] Was anyone else having issues with oildaily yesterday?

2018-07-16 Thread Steven Rice
Tried getting here several times and it kept saying 0 of 0 posts. And when I tried to post something, I got an error message. Glad it's back though. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving

[OilDaily] I AM A RECEIVER

2018-07-16 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: Goldman Sachs investment account, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 10M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the

[OilDaily] RECEIVER AVAILABLE ( FUNDS RETURNED IN 24 HRS. )

2018-07-24 Thread Steven Rice
- Funds must be sent by wire or SWIFT, - ABSOLUTELY NO ONLINE ACCESS, - 10% for me, - No minimum and maximum of 10M I'm not interested in POS, IP IP, IP ID, SBLC, BG, LC, etc. so please don't send me any offers for such. larg...@post.com for details. -- You received this message because you

[OilDaily] 24 HOUR TURN AROUND

2018-07-17 Thread Steven Rice
Send funds to me today, get them back tomorrow almost anywhere in the world. Wires and SWIFTS only, absolutely no online access and minimum of 25K and max of 10M. larg...@post.com for more info. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To

Re: [OilDaily] US SENDER WANTED

2018-07-18 Thread Steven Rice
Chapo, I tried to download WhatsApp and my phone went nuts. Do you know of another way to get in touch with Yeofi? Or you could send him my email? Steve On Tuesday, July 17, 2018, Steven Rice wrote: > Hello, > > That would work, and I will most definitely share with you.

[OilDaily] USE MY ACCOUNT FOR FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS

2018-07-18 Thread Steven Rice
I have an account that I will let you use for a fee. - Wires and SWIFTS only, - No online access, - Funds returned asap I live in the States and prefer funds come from another American account but not a deal breaker. Please don't send offers for online, offline, BG, LC, etc. larg...@post.com

[OilDaily] I CAN RECEIVE FUNDS

2018-07-05 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: Goldman Sachs investment account, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 10M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the

[OilDaily] US SENDER WANTED

2018-07-09 Thread Steven Rice
Not USD sender, a sender based in the United States is what I am looking for. 100K minimum and 10M maximum. I will accept funds by wire ONLY. No online access will be given so don't ask. Will even consider " renting " funds if necessary. Email me at larg...@post.com for more info. -- You

[OilDaily] USE MY ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE FUNDS

2018-07-06 Thread Steven Rice
No online access will be given, up to 10M, and wires or SWIFTS only! Email me at larg...@post.com or Whatsapp 12623098789 for more info. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from

[OilDaily] NON KYC RECEIVER AVAILABLE

2018-07-06 Thread Steven Rice
I prefer non kyc deals ( but that doesn't mean not knowing anything ). Can receive funds by wire or Swift ONLY!! Do NOT ask for dtc, ip/ip, blah blah blah deals. Do NOT ask for online access because it won't happen. Can receive up to 10M and fee is negotiable. larg...@post.com for more

Re: [OilDaily] I AM A RECEIVER

2018-07-12 Thread Steven Rice
Absolutely! Anything but online or phone access. Steve On Thursday, July 12, 2018, Frederick Gatsby wrote: > would you be able to send screenshot of login welcome page if required? as > evidence that you have total control over the account ? > > > On 12 July 2018 at 13:31, Ste

[OilDaily] I AM A RECEIVER

2018-07-12 Thread Steven Rice
This is what I all have: Goldman Sachs investment account, my account. Can accept wires and SWIFTS only. No minimum and 10M max. Chase, associates account. Same as above. Zelle, Western Union, MoneyGram and World Remit, all mine. No minimum and maximum depends on where you are. Now here are the

[OilDaily] MONEY RENTAL

2018-07-12 Thread Steven Rice
This may come as a strange request but I need to rent some money for a week. I am looking to buy a property and need to show I have enough funds to do so. I have some, but not enough. What would I be charged to " rent " 250K. I would gladly pay for doing so, but only AFTER seller verifies I

[OilDaily] BTC Escrow

2018-07-09 Thread Steven Rice
Thierry, Have you found someone yet? If not, contact me asap, larg...@post.com and give me specifics of the deal. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] PNC ACCOUNT AVAILABLE

2018-03-11 Thread Steven Rice
It's my account, won't give online access, 10% for me, maximum of 1M a day. Email for more info. larg...@post.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[OilDaily] Zelle account available

2018-03-15 Thread Steven Rice
larg...@post.com to reply -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OilDaily" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to oildaily+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to

  1   2   >