Re: [openssl-project] Current status of our release criteria

2018-09-03 Thread Kurt Roeckx
On Mon, Sep 03, 2018 at 05:54:52PM +0100, Matt Caswell wrote: > > #7014: TLSv1.2 SNI hostname works in 1.1.0h, not in 1.1.1 master (as of 18 > > Ben has asked for input from the OMC on this one So SSL_get_servername() was not documented in 1.1.0, but did exist in it. It's currently documented

Re: [openssl-project] Current status of our release criteria

2018-09-03 Thread Kurt Roeckx
On Mon, Sep 03, 2018 at 05:54:52PM +0100, Matt Caswell wrote: > > #7058: Process handshake messages after we've send a shutdown > > Awaiting updates from @kroeckx...Kurt will you able to do that soon? Or > alternatively (if you prefer) I can take this one over. I was waiting for your feedback,

[openssl-project] Current status of our release criteria

2018-09-03 Thread Matt Caswell
We are currently 1 week away from release, so I've assessed the release criteria below. TL;DR summary: Mostly we are green but we have 9 outstanding PRs to get closed. There are specific questions/actions for the following people below: @levitte, @paulidale, @t-j-h, @kroeckx All of OMC (for