Re: [openstack-dev] [Cinder] Request for J3 Feature Freeze Exception

2014-09-11 Thread Mike Perez
On 19:32 Fri 05 Sep , David Pineau wrote:
 So I asked Duncan what could be done, learned about the FFE, and I am
 now humbly asking you guys to give us a last chance to get in for
 Juno. I was told that if it was possible the last delay would be next
 week, and believe me, we're doing everything we can on our side to be
 able to meet that.

As given in the comments [1], there will be a better chance for an exception
with this after cert results are provided.

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/110236/

-- 
Mike Perez

___
OpenStack-dev mailing list
OpenStack-dev@lists.openstack.org
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev


Re: [openstack-dev] [Cinder] Request for J3 Feature Freeze Exception

2014-09-11 Thread Duncan Thomas
Mike

This FFE request was withdraw. I updated the etherpad but didn't mail
the list, sorry

On 11 September 2014 18:07, Mike Perez thin...@gmail.com wrote:
 On 19:32 Fri 05 Sep , David Pineau wrote:
 So I asked Duncan what could be done, learned about the FFE, and I am
 now humbly asking you guys to give us a last chance to get in for
 Juno. I was told that if it was possible the last delay would be next
 week, and believe me, we're doing everything we can on our side to be
 able to meet that.

 As given in the comments [1], there will be a better chance for an exception
 with this after cert results are provided.

 [1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/110236/

 --
 Mike Perez

 ___
 OpenStack-dev mailing list
 OpenStack-dev@lists.openstack.org
 http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev



-- 
Duncan Thomas

___
OpenStack-dev mailing list
OpenStack-dev@lists.openstack.org
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev