[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin website commit: mail address change.

2011-01-22 Thread Hiroshi Saito
mail address change.

Branch
--
master

Details
---
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin-www.git;a=commitdiff;h=24b3d218a63d287c0ec16c36b705ef66673b3d24

Modified Files
--
development/team.php   |2 +-
translation/config.php |2 +-
2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)


-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] utffile symbol defined is strange.

2010-12-28 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

Sorry, very late reaction

- Original Message - 
From: Dave Page dp...@pgadmin.org

(snip)

required parts of wxWidgets in both release and debug builds (unicode,
non-DLL).
..

Dave, Is change planned by the next release?


Hi,

Sorry - it's fixed. I forgot to update that file. You should use a DLL
build of wxWidgets, ideally from VC++ 2008.


Ah ok!, my confusion was arranged. :-)
Thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] utffile symbol defined is strange.

2010-12-26 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Guillaume-san.

Thank you for a quick response.

- Original Message - 
From: Guillaume Lelarge guilla...@lelarge.info

Hi Hiroshi-san,

(snip)..

extern wxMBConvUTF32BE wxConvUTF32BE;
extern wxMBConvUTF32LE wxConvUTF32LE;

Do you know some reasons?


This is part of this commit 1270bcd192729d95cb5e2aa687e5ba1c366b7f5f,
done by Dave, to enable dynamic build on Windows.

I don't know Windows build enough to be sure, but are you sure you
changed your build to a dynamic one? I know I had issues with building
on Windows right after this change. It wasn't Dave's fault, but mine. I
forgot to select the right build (IIRC).


Um,  I am confused for a while
I understand wxWidgets by using only static and unicode.
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=blob;f=xtra/wx-build/readme.txt;h=d3fc95b409770254ac7ffac69db62d790bd3f955;hb=HEAD
..
Run build-wxmsw.bat to from a Visual Studio 2005 commandprompt to build the
required parts of wxWidgets in both release and debug builds (unicode, non-DLL).
..

Dave, Is change planned by the next release?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito 



--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin III commit: Some corrected Japanese.

2010-12-25 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Some corrected Japanese.

Branch
--
master

Details
---
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=31fe2ac42fb8771df924834de9093e22b7bbe3c3

Modified Files
--
i18n/ja_JP/pgadmin3.mo |  Bin 279905 - 279976 bytes
i18n/ja_JP/pgadmin3.po |  384 
2 files changed, 192 insertions(+), 192 deletions(-)


-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] utffile symbol defined is strange.

2010-12-24 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi

I look at this error by VisualStudio2008.

1wxbase28ud.lib(strconv.obj) : error LNK2005: class wxMBConvUTF32BE wxConvUTF32BE 
(?wxConvUTF32BE@@3VwxMBConvUTF32BE@@A) (snip)...
1wxbase28ud.lib(strconv.obj) : error LNK2005: class wxMBConvUTF32LE wxConvUTF32LE 
(?wxConvUTF32LE@@3VwxMBConvUTF32LE@@A) (snip)...


However, I have remembered that you corrected with firm belief.
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=blobdiff;f=pgadmin/utils/utffile.cpp;h=b4ab90ead1c270a0b06c46a9e312d3929a3e5de4;hp=e426091b4fb05679e00e85d691b2a3b61d44a737;hb=8ff75387c4079081b6e105d0a77f818e4ed17e51;hpb=4b8ae9d82c3b879eb02dda60908ed9590a674ec4

Therefore, I may be having overlooked some important things
wxWidget is built by itself. Then, It was built by VisualStudio2008.
But, It needs an extern definition.

extern wxMBConvUTF32BE wxConvUTF32BE;
extern wxMBConvUTF32LE wxConvUTF32LE;

Do you know some reasons?
Thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito 



--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin III commit: Some strange portions are corrected in Japanese.

2010-12-24 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Some strange portions are corrected in Japanese.

Branch
--
master

Details
---
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=2624ff80f47538652d5aae9c4129b249b33bc285

Modified Files
--
i18n/ja_JP/pgadmin3.mo |  Bin 278411 - 279905 bytes
i18n/ja_JP/pgadmin3.po | 3500 +++-
2 files changed, 2568 insertions(+), 932 deletions(-)


-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin III commit: update Japanese.

2010-12-22 Thread Hiroshi Saito
update Japanese.

Branch
--
master

Details
---
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=8ff75387c4079081b6e105d0a77f818e4ed17e51

Modified Files
--
i18n/ja_JP/pgadmin3.mo |  Bin 212431 - 278411 bytes
i18n/ja_JP/pgadmin3.po |20826 ++--
2 files changed, 13255 insertions(+), 7571 deletions(-)


-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin website commit: v1.12.1 was added.

2010-11-13 Thread Hiroshi Saito
v1.12.1 was added.

Branch
--
master

Details
---
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin-www.git;a=commitdiff;h=5fb7bac1b60359c52ca5c51cfb3bddd6879e9188

Modified Files
--
download/opensuse.php |1 +
1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)


-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] The translation problem of SET STRAGE

2010-11-13 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

Translation problem of SET STRAGE by the version 1.12.1.
I received problem report from SHIINA Hideaki-san of japan.
this originates in wxComboBox.item in xrc of cbStorage being 
translated. and when operating it, pgAdmin generates an SQL 
syntax error...

http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/cbStorage_old.png
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/cbStorage_error.png

I wonder problem does not occur in other languages.?_?
However, I want to change so that this may be append by wxT 
which is not translated by dlgColumn. then, result is comfortable.:-)

http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/cbStorage_new.png

Does someone have any objections? 


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] The translation problem of SET STRAGE

2010-11-13 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi

Thanks!
I will do it:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Guillaume Lelarge guilla...@lelarge.info




Le 13/11/2010 17:28, Dave Page a écrit :

2010/11/13 Hiroshi Saito z-sa...@guitar.ocn.ne.jp:

Hi.

Translation problem of SET STRAGE by the version 1.12.1.
I received problem report from SHIINA Hideaki-san of japan.
this originates in wxComboBox.item in xrc of cbStorage being translated. and
when operating it, pgAdmin generates an SQL syntax error...
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/cbStorage_old.png
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/cbStorage_error.png

I wonder problem does not occur in other languages.?_?
However, I want to change so that this may be append by wxT which is not
translated by dlgColumn. then, result is comfortable.:-)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/cbStorage_new.png

Does someone have any objections?


That seems like the correct fix to me. Please go ahead.



+1


--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr
http://dalibo.com

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers 



--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin III commit: Fixed translation problem of SET STRAGE.

2010-11-13 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Fixed translation problem of SET STRAGE.
Thanks, per report from SHIINA Hideaki-san.

Branch
--
master

Details
---
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=6c0bbd89869939e1b48e9235c30d9601347316b8

Modified Files
--
pgadmin/dlg/dlgColumn.cpp |5 +
pgadmin/dlg/dlgType.cpp   |5 +
pgadmin/ui/dlgColumn.xrc  |4 
pgadmin/ui/dlgType.xrc|5 -
4 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)


-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] I want to confirm the environment variable of plugin.

2010-06-08 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Sorry, late reaction.

Yeah,  me too.
Done! thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Dave Page dp...@pgadmin.org




I'm inclined to accept this for beta 3. Although it seems like a new
feature, the inability to set PGCLIENTENCODING where it may be
required could be considered a bug.

Thoughts?

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Hiroshi Saito z-sa...@guitar.ocn.ne.jp wrote:

Ooops, this:-)

- Original Message - From: Dave Page dp...@pgadmin.org



Show us the patch man!!

:-)

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Hiroshi Saito z-sa...@guitar.ocn.ne.jp
wrote:


Hi.

I need setenv for plugins. Because, there must not be client_encoding in
Japan.
It does not function now.
The following specifications are considered. Environment -
VARIABLE=VALUE[,VARIABLE=VALUE]
example)
Environment=PGCLIENTENCODING=SJIS,OTHERS_ENV=VAL

It is important to have a function, though a user has to setup myself.
Does someone any objection?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito




--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers





--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise Postgres Company

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers




--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise Postgres Company


--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] I want to confirm the environment variable of plugin.

2010-06-07 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

I need setenv for plugins. Because, there must not be client_encoding in Japan.
It does not function now. 

The following specifications are considered. 
Environment - VARIABLE=VALUE[,VARIABLE=VALUE]

example)
Environment=PGCLIENTENCODING=SJIS,OTHERS_ENV=VAL

It is important to have a function, though a user has to setup myself.
Does someone any objection?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito




--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] I want to confirm the environment variable of plugin.

2010-06-07 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Ooops, this:-)

- Original Message - 
From: Dave Page dp...@pgadmin.org




Show us the patch man!!

:-)

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Hiroshi Saito z-sa...@guitar.ocn.ne.jp wrote:

Hi.

I need setenv for plugins. Because, there must not be client_encoding in
Japan.
It does not function now.
The following specifications are considered. Environment -
VARIABLE=VALUE[,VARIABLE=VALUE]
example)
Environment=PGCLIENTENCODING=SJIS,OTHERS_ENV=VAL

It is important to have a function, though a user has to setup myself.
Does someone any objection?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito




--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers





--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise Postgres Company

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

plugin_patch
Description: Binary data

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] Mismatching of a pgAdmin3.vcproj

2010-03-15 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Guillaume.

I'm sorry very late reaction.
project of windows file is slightly strange.?_?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


vcproj_patch
Description: Binary data

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] about stc problem of wxWidgets

2009-07-31 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Ashesh-san.

Thanks!!!

I had this problem for a long time.
I'm thankful to you.(with EnterpriseDB) .

With kindest regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Ashesh Vashi ashesh.va...@enterprisedb.com




sounds good.
But, it may take some time to come up with the exact solution. :( (As I 
will not be able to spend more than two-three hours a days.)


Hiroshi Saito wrote:

Hi Asheshi-san.

Great!!!
I want to submit this discussion again by pgadmin-hackers, and to 
clarify your contribution. Is it good? It is now if possible.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - From: Ashesh Vashi 
ashesh.va...@enterprisedb.com

To: Hiroshi Saito z-sa...@guitar.ocn.ne.jp
Cc: Dave Page dp...@pgadmin.org
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: about stc problem of wxWidgets



I can work on my spare time.

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

Ops, sorry very late reaction.

- Original Message - From: Dave Page dp...@pgadmin.org
 Therefore, I think that stc of wxWidgets needs to be transposed 
to this

 scintilla. But, this needs remarkable labor...

Sorry - I must have missed this.

I believe the scintilla source code just drops into the wxwidgets
code. Have you tried that? If there are no API changes, hopefully that
will just work.

Ahhh, Is it forsaking wx?
Well, power great for making it accepted in wx is needed
However, your plan may be realistic. Does Asheshi have the time?
If else,Probably, I will have the problem till November.
Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


--
Thanks  Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com





--
Thanks  Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com




--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] about stc problem of wxWidgets

2009-07-31 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Oops, sorry. forgotten to describe the essence of the problem. 


==
I had the Japanese problem by stc of wxWidgets. Although it is not a big problem, 
it is disgusting.:-( , Then, It was problem in almost all the environment of Linux 
and windows


Situation)
The problem is in scintilla contained in stc of wx.  In Japan, a kanji code is inputted 
by input method. It does not express in the present cursor position then. 
See,

http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/wx_stc_plan/wx_stc_broblem.png
I thought this way and that in order to solve this problem. However, there was much 
no margin time... 


And I visited the origin of scintilla. unlike wx, it had evolved. !!
http://www.scintilla.org/
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/wx_stc_plan/scintilla_good.png

Therefore, I think that stc of wxWidgets needs to be transposed to this scintilla. 
But, this needs remarkable labor...


==

- Original Message - 
From: Hiroshi Saito z-sa...@guitar.ocn.ne.jp




Hi Ashesh-san.

Thanks!!!

I had this problem for a long time.
I'm thankful to you.(with EnterpriseDB) .

With kindest regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Ashesh Vashi ashesh.va...@enterprisedb.com




sounds good.
But, it may take some time to come up with the exact solution. :( (As I 
will not be able to spend more than two-three hours a days.)


Hiroshi Saito wrote:

Hi Asheshi-san.

Great!!!
I want to submit this discussion again by pgadmin-hackers, and to 
clarify your contribution. Is it good? It is now if possible.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - From: Ashesh Vashi 
ashesh.va...@enterprisedb.com

To: Hiroshi Saito z-sa...@guitar.ocn.ne.jp
Cc: Dave Page dp...@pgadmin.org
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: about stc problem of wxWidgets



I can work on my spare time.

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

Ops, sorry very late reaction.

- Original Message - From: Dave Page dp...@pgadmin.org
 Therefore, I think that stc of wxWidgets needs to be transposed 
to this

 scintilla. But, this needs remarkable labor...

Sorry - I must have missed this.

I believe the scintilla source code just drops into the wxwidgets
code. Have you tried that? If there are no API changes, hopefully that
will just work.

Ahhh, Is it forsaking wx?
Well, power great for making it accepted in wx is needed
However, your plan may be realistic. Does Asheshi have the time?
If else,Probably, I will have the problem till November.
Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


--
Thanks  Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com





--
Thanks  Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com




--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers




--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] problem with SVN Commit by hiroshi: r7562

2009-05-09 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Sergey-san.

Um, It contains the problem of a very difficult Postgres server.:-(
http://archives.postgresql.org//pgadmin-hackers/2009-01/msg00159.php
http://archives.postgresql.org//pgadmin-hackers/2009-01/msg00160.php

The problem is seen in Japan at the time of patch which you propose.
However, I think that you should take some into consideration by the reason
for having the realistic problem.

Please let me inquire after discussion with Dave and Guillaume.

BTW, We have not solved the encoding problem of a server log yet.
The plan was considered this way and that in a certain form.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/ELOG_ENCODING_PALN/
Although this is ad hoc, it has a prototype.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Sergey Burladyan eshkin...@gmail.com





problem patch: 
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2009-01/msg00166.php
with this patch cyrillic logs displayed incorrectly.










revert some lines from it fix problem:
-wxString str;
-if (wxString(wxString(raw,wxConvLibc),wxConvUTF8).Len()  0)
-str = line + wxString(wxString(raw,wxConvLibc),wxConvUTF8);
-else
-str = line + wxTextBuffer::Translate(wxString(raw, set-GetConversion()), 
wxTextFileType_Unix);
+wxString str = line + wxTextBuffer::Translate(wxString(raw, set-GetConversion()), 
wxTextFileType_Unix);











i can't understand what is going on here:
wxString(wxString(raw,wxConvLibc),wxConvUTF8)

but without it - log loaded with correct encoding.

test locale settings:
cp1251=# select name, setting from pg_settings where name like 'lc_%' or name 
like '%encod%';
 name   |   setting
-+--
client_encoding | WIN1251
lc_collate  | ru_RU.CP1251
lc_ctype| ru_RU.CP1251
lc_messages | ru_RU.CP1251
lc_monetary | ru_RU.CP1251
lc_numeric  | ru_RU.CP1251
lc_time | ru_RU.CP1251
server_encoding | WIN1251

cp1...@seb:~$ locale
LANG=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_CTYPE=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_NUMERIC=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_TIME=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_COLLATE=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_MONETARY=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_MESSAGES=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_PAPER=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_NAME=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_ADDRESS=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_TELEPHONE=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_MEASUREMENT=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_IDENTIFICATION=ru_RU.CP1251
LC_ALL=


--
Sergey Burladyan









--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers





--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] The encoding problem of a server log.

2009-01-18 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.


Can we at least detect the problem and warn the user? It might be
useful to provide a 'save log' button to allow the user to save the
raw log locally for further examination using other tools.


Ahh, It is useful to specify the reason which can't be displayed.



Also, note that I suggested to Guillaume (who is working on frmStatus)
that we should replace the listview used for the log with a text
control. That may be able to display the messed up encodings more
usefully.


Um, It seems that the problem can't be solved by pgAdmin. :-(

== Sorry, this is japanese ==
HIROSHI=# SELECT pg_file_read(filename, 0, 500) FROM pg_logdir_ls()
HIROSHI-#  AS A(filetime timestamp, filename text) ORDER BY filetime ASC LIMIT 
1;
ERROR:  符号化方式UTF8で無効なバイトシーケンスです: 0x83
HINT:  サーバが想定する符号化方式に合わないバイトシーケンスが存在した場合にもこ
のエラーが発生します。これはclient_encodingで制御されます。
HIROSHI=#




I consider the proposal of log_encoding(GUC) for the purpose of ver 8.5 or
over. However, adjustment is now difficult much time is needed for it.
Therefore, I wish to recognize this problem as TODO. or, are there some
ideas?


Only the workaround above (which I think we should consider now) :-(


Yeah, I hopeful it.
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito 



--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] The encoding problem of a server log.

2009-01-17 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi All.

Although pgAdmin has the check display of a server log, it has a problem.
This problem exists on extension of the problem which a Postgres server
has. Then, It is very difficult to solve this problem immediately.:(

The character code of the message text as a log to a translation result 
is unsettled. Therefore, this problem as which a log is not displayed by 
pgAdmin will correspond after it. 


ex.)
(Include Shuft_JIS)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/postgresql-2009-01-18_001837.log
(log is not displayed.)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/20090118_ServerLog1.png
at the fource patch.
==
str = line + wxTextBuffer::Translate(wxString(raw, set-GetConversion()), 
wxTextFileType_Unix);
to
str = line + wxString(wxString(raw,wxConvLibc),wxConvUTF8);
==
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/20090118_ServerLog2.png

But,but but... log is not displayed
(log is Include Shift_JIS and UTF-8)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/postgresql-2009-01-18_020238.log

I consider the proposal of log_encoding(GUC) for the purpose of ver 8.5 or over. 
However, adjustment is now difficult much time is needed for it. 

Therefore, I wish to recognize this problem as TODO. 
or, are there some ideas? 


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Import: about ODBC data source

2009-01-16 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.


Yeah, I did slightly interesting approach by OSC. 
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/OSC2008Fukuoka.ppt

But , It is Japanese:-)

Good document!
I can read it slowly.


Yey, :-)

Next, I will talk here. (20th)!
http://www.ospn.jp/osc2009-spring/
However, one session is plproxy+pgbouncer.
and, another session is new pgAdmin+ pg8.4.
Therfore, I will surely be able to meet you.:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Dictionary selection of a FTS dialog is not visible.

2009-01-16 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.


However, It is not clear whether it is a good general view. What do you
think?


It seems better than what we already have. It sure works on GTK. +1 to
commit it.


Yeah, I will do it. thanks!!!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] Adjustment of a query window

2009-01-15 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

I think that it is hard to use the graphical query builder of a query window.
Then, I make one proposal. 


1. When the pane has chosen the SQL editor.
It has output and a scratch pad. 
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/20090113_QB_No1.png


2. When the pane has chosen the graphical query builder.
It excepts output and a scratch pad. 
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/20090113_QB_No2.png


I think that it is kind to a user by appearance. 
Anyone objection?


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Import: about ODBC data source

2009-01-14 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.


I don't quite understand why we would want to use ODBC in pgAdmin. One
thing that makes pgAdmin great is its use of libpq. Can someone explain
me why we should use ODBC ?


I think that it will use when the Postgres itself has a linkserver function.
Probably, it seems to be a SQLServer Manager.  :-)
But, It seems that however, it is still far

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Import: about ODBC data source

2009-01-14 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.


While that would be nice to have, I still think it would make a lot of
sense to be able to do it from pgAdmin as well. It's not at all uncommon
to load things from say an access database or even an excel spreadsheet,
and you don't necessarily want to have those on your db server...


Yeah, I did slightly interesting approach by OSC. 
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/OSC2008Fukuoka.ppt

But , It is Japanese:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


[pgadmin-hackers] Graphical query builder's object tree problem.

2009-01-14 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

I see a graphical query builder's problem. 
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/20090114_QB_1.png

An object tree does not appear.:-(

Then, click operation of the pane is begin view.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/20090114_QB_2.png

Does someone work on this problem? 


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Position and size problem of SQL Dialog

2009-01-12 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Quan-san.

Eh, frequently?
and, Is it the problem which accepts only Japanese Windows? 
I see regularly Anyway, I need to explore where the problem is.


Thanks!

P.S)
I make a comeback little by little.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Quan Zongliang quanzongli...@gmail.com




A normal display.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/20090111_dlgProperty_Database.png
Problem display.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/20090111_dlgProperty_FTS.png

I look at this starnge state.:-(
Is this a known problem? 


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


I look this problem frequently.
OS: Japanese Windows XP SP3.



--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Position and size problem of SQL Dialog

2009-01-12 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi. Guillaume.

I tried with the apply of your patch.
Then, Ok, Good:-)

Thanks!!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Guillaume Lelarge guilla...@lelarge.info




Hi,

Hiroshi Saito a écrit :

[...]
A normal display.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/20090111_dlgProperty_Database.png
Problem display.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/20090111_dlgProperty_FTS.png

I look at this starnge state.:-(
Is this a known problem?


Yes, kind of. This patch should fix this. Can you check on your issue?
Thanks.


--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org
http://dalibo.com 



--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Are there plans to display memory usage: pg_buffercache

2008-11-26 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

I'm sorry that correspondence interruption becomes long. 
However, my work is saved without discussion


- Original Message - 
From: Dave Page [EMAIL PROTECTED]


Hi Jean-Michel, hope you are well.


Yeah, me too.!


Well I think we'd be happy to accept patches for this, but we're all
pretty busy at the moment, so I doubt any of us will have time to do
the work for this release :-(


Ahh, the next release has many features.  probably, there is hard work. 



Can we coax you back into some pgAdmin hacking? I know it's been a few
years, but it's like riding a bike - you never forget how :-)


pgAdmin team is a great project. !! 
Then, I do not forget a friend.


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

--
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] SVN Commit by hiroshi: r7035 - trunk/www/download

2008-02-01 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Ooops, sorry..I undo it now.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Dave Page [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To: Hiroshi Saito [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:59 AM
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] SVN Commit by hiroshi: r7035 - trunk/www/download



Please undo this change for now - it will take 24 hours for the
binaries to sync to the download servers. Thats why I don't update the
website and announce the release until the day after.

/D

On Feb 1, 2008 6:24 PM,  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: hiroshi

Date: 2008-02-01 18:24:23 + (Fri, 01 Feb 2008)

New Revision: 7035

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=7035view=rev

Log:
OpenSuSE Release 1.8.2.



Modified:
   trunk/www/download/opensuse.php

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
   subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
   message can get through to the mailing list cleanly



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
  choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
  match


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] v1.8.2 tagged and uploaded

2008-02-01 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Hi.

Great!
FreeBSD  OpenSuSE is Done now:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 12:17 +, Dave Page wrote:
 I've uploaded 1.8.2 in the normal source, win32, slackware and osx
 formats to http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.2/. Please
 give them a once-over and report any major issues before I announce!!

RHEL 4,5 and Fedora 7,8 packages are now available in PGDG RPM
repository: http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org . I also submitted them to Fedora
for build, they will appear shortly.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim GUNDUZ , RHCE
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
   choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
   match


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Synching RPM spec file with the community spec

2008-01-26 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

- Original Message - 
From: Dave Page [EMAIL PROTECTED]



On Jan 25, 2008 8:57 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 20:51 +, Dave Page wrote:
 
 
https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgcore/browser/rpm/redhat/8.3/pgadmin3/F-9/pgadmin3.spec?format=raw
 
  This is the spec used in Fedora/EPEL and PGDG packages.

 Sure - but will it work on other platforms? ie. can I replace the
 mandrake, suse and redhat packaging directories with a single one for
 RPMs?

I don't think so. I don't have SuSE and Mandrake around, but I think
these specs may not work there.


I will check on SuSE, although change may be necessity.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito 



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
  choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
  match


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III Query Tool bug

2008-01-08 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

Yeah, we know the user who had the same problem in the past. However, In Japan, 
it needed to be written by encoding of a client, and We did not want to set an initial 
value to UTF-8. Therefore, It is need recognized by the warning message.
How is an attached patch proposal? 


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Dave Page [EMAIL PROTECTED]




On 08/01/2008, Andrew [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Excellent,

Thanks Hiroshi Saito, that worked a treat, I really appreciate you
posting those images.  Apologies for taking up your time for something I
probably could have figured out by RTFM.


Yes, thanks Hiroshi (our resident encoding guru :-) ).


However, IMHO I still think it is a defect, in that it shouldn't really
be saving a 0 byte file silently, when you think it has successfully
saved your changes, and then when you go back to the file you find the
data you have worked on is lost.  If it is in a mode not to support the
characters, then it should alert you that it cannot save those
characters.  However, I will leave that for the development team to
decide if it is defective behaviour or behaviour by design.


Absolutely agree. Hiroshi; we do something similar in frmExport:

   if (rbUnicode-GetValue())
   file.Write(line, wxConvUTF8);
   else
   {
   buf = line.mb_str(wxConvLibc);
   if (!buf)
   skipped++;
   else
   file.Write(line, wxConvLibc);
   }

(we then warn the user if skipped  0). Would something similar
suffice do you think?

/D
*** pgadmin/frm/frmQuery.cpp.orig   Mon Jan  7 09:19:42 2008
--- pgadmin/frm/frmQuery.cppWed Jan  9 13:28:14 2008
***
*** 1292,1298 
 wxUtfFile file(lastPath, wxFile::write, modeUnicode ? 
wxFONTENCODING_UTF8:wxFONTENCODING_DEFAULT);
 if (file.IsOpened())
  {
! file.Write(sqlQuery-GetText());
 file.Close();
 changed=false;
 setExtendedTitle();
--- 1292,1299 
 wxUtfFile file(lastPath, wxFile::write, modeUnicode ? 
wxFONTENCODING_UTF8:wxFONTENCODING_DEFAULT);
 if (file.IsOpened())
  {
! if ((file.Write(sqlQuery-GetText()) == 0)  (!modeUnicode))
! wxMessageBox(_(Query text incomplete.\nQuery contained characters 
that could not be converted to the local charset.\nPlease correct the data or try using 
UTF8 instead.));
 file.Close();
 changed=false;
 setExtendedTitle();
***
*** 1414,1420 
 void frmQuery::OnSaveAs(wxCommandEvent event)
 {
 wxFileDialog *dlg=new wxFileDialog(this, _(Save query file as), lastDir, lastFilename, 
! _(Query files (*.sql)|*.sql|UTF-8 query files (*.sql)|*.sql|All files (*.*)|*.*), wxFD_SAVE|wxFD_OVERWRITE_PROMPT);

 if (dlg-ShowModal() == wxID_OK)
 {
 lastFilename=dlg-GetFilename();
--- 1415,1421 
 void frmQuery::OnSaveAs(wxCommandEvent event)
 {
 wxFileDialog *dlg=new wxFileDialog(this, _(Save query file as), lastDir, lastFilename, 
! _(Query files (*.sql)|*.sql|All files (*.*)|*.*), wxFD_SAVE|wxFD_OVERWRITE_PROMPT);

 if (dlg-ShowModal() == wxID_OK)
 {
 lastFilename=dlg-GetFilename();
***
*** 1443,1449 
 wxUtfFile file(lastPath, wxFile::write, lastFileFormat ? 
wxFONTENCODING_UTF8:wxFONTENCODING_DEFAULT);
 if (file.IsOpened())
 {
! file.Write(sqlQuery-GetText());
 file.Close();
 changed=false;
 setExtendedTitle();
--- 1444,1451 
 wxUtfFile file(lastPath, wxFile::write, lastFileFormat ? 
wxFONTENCODING_UTF8:wxFONTENCODING_DEFAULT);
 if (file.IsOpened())
 {
! if ((file.Write(sqlQuery-GetText()) == 0)  (!lastFileFormat))
! wxMessageBox(_(Query text incomplete.\nQuery contained characters 
that could not be converted to the local charset.\nPlease correct the data or try using 
UTF8 instead.));
 file.Close();
 changed=false;
 setExtendedTitle();

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
   subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
   message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Problem of dialog size.

2007-11-29 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

From: Dave Page [EMAIL PROTECTED]


I find that two or more versions exist more than it.
Should we attach a version to a registry key as a plan?


No - it's in the archives now if anyone needs it, though I don't recall
anyone reporting the issue before.

Instead, we should change the dialogue sizing code to ensure they never
open too small. I though I had done that, but maybe the user you spoke
to has found a new way to invoke the problem?


Ahh yes,However, This problem reproduces me in the coexistence environment 
of Ver1.6 and Ver1.8. It seems that, as for it, Ver1.6 is influenced. 
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgadmin_16and18.png

Is it recommending so that a new version's may be used?
I think that there should just be clear consent. 


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger

2007-10-22 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

Oops, I appreciate the help of some problems.:-)
I thought that it was required by the reason for treating PL/pgSQL of hundreds 
of lines.
Then, The overlapping indicator regarded me as the trifling problem
Anyway, Thanks!

BTW, This will be improved a little. Does your unpleasant factor disappear?
(v1.9.0)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]




Author: dpage

Date: 2007-10-19 11:51:14 +0100 (Fri, 19 Oct 2007)

New Revision: 6765

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=6765view=rev

Log:
Revert Hiroshi's patch to add line numbers to the margin of the debugger (rev: 6757). They 
are not shown because the breakpoint and execution markers obscure then in quite an ugly 
way, and the cursor line number and execution line numbers are both show in the status bar 
anyway. Fix an off-by-one error in the line numbering while we're here.



Modified:
  trunk/pgadmin3/CHANGELOG
  trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/ctlCodeWindow.cpp

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend 


ctlCodeWindow_patch
Description: Binary data

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster


[pgadmin-hackers] The special word for Pl/pgSQL is added.

2007-10-19 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

I want to add some keywords. However, Although it should originally put into 
keywords.h, it becomes outside by the reason for being peculiar to PL/pgSQL.

Are there some objection?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


ctlSQLBox_patch
Description: Binary data

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 4: Have you searched our list archives?

   http://archives.postgresql.org


[pgadmin-hackers] debugger problrm?

2007-10-18 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

The line number of the indicator of a debugger is not displayed.
Is this only my phenomenon? 


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] debugger problem?

2007-10-18 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Done! Fixed now.

- Original Message - 
From: Hiroshi Saito [EMAIL PROTECTED]




Hi Dave.

The line number of the indicator of a debugger is not displayed.
Is this only my phenomenon? 



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Handling the pg_global of tablespace.

2007-10-11 Thread Hiroshi Saito

From: Dave Page [EMAIL PROTECTED]


It should still work for superusers though shouldn't it?



Eh?, Is it ACL bug of PostgreSQL ver 8.3b1?

As for superuser, 


2007-10-11 13:53:23 ERROR  : ERROR:  permission denied for tablespace pg_global
2007-10-11 15:31:16 ERROR  : ERROR:  permission denied for tablespace pg_global
2007-10-11 15:31:20 ERROR  : fe_sendauth: no password supplied
2007-10-11 15:31:22 ERROR  : ERROR:  permission denied for tablespace pg_global
2007-10-11 15:31:27 ERROR  : ERROR:  permission denied for tablespace pg_global
2007-10-11 15:31:33 ERROR  : fe_sendauth: no password supplied
2007-10-11 15:31:44 ERROR  : fe_sendauth: no password supplied
2007-10-11 15:31:48 ERROR  : fe_sendauth: no password supplied

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
  subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
  message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


[pgadmin-hackers] Handling the pg_global of tablespace.

2007-10-10 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi All.

As for pg_global, handling became difficult for reasons of Ver 8.3 to security.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-10/msg00448.php
Therefore, we have to do this change by this version.

A method is considered as follows.

1. pg_global is removed by the handling of a tablespace objects.
or
2. consideration of statistics and dependents is disregarded. 

I want to convert by 1. 
Is there any objection? or any idea?


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
  choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
  match


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin3 - Language support on Solaris

2007-08-30 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

From: Dhanaraj M [EMAIL PROTECTED]



Hi All,

I came to know that pgAdmin3 fails to support all the languages on 
Solaris platform.

However, it works when I choose ja_JP, zh_CN, and  zh_TW languages.
For the rest, I get an error the following error message:

An error occurred: Cannot set locale to 'fr_FR'


Umm, It is very strange.?_?
http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/status.php
http://developers.sun.com/dev/gadc/tools/lc/lc.jsp



Did anyone notice this? Is it a problem with pgAdmin or Solaris?
I like to fix this issue. Any thoughts?


Please choose and acquire debugging of an option.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin3 - Language support on Solaris

2007-08-30 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Did anyone notice this? Is it a problem with pgAdmin or Solaris?
I like to fix this issue. Any thoughts?


Please choose and acquire debugging of an option.


Oops, it is this.
http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/dev/options-tab4.html



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
  subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
  message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


[pgadmin-hackers] The difference in the icon pixel value of PostgreSQL and pgAdmin3.

2007-08-29 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

I have noticed the difference in beauty...
It has the icon which PostgreSQL has by 48*48.
But, pgAdmin3 is 32*32...
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin_icon.png
Left-hand side is the thing of PostgreSQL.

Did pgAdmin3 have restrictions with some resources?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Blocked by

2007-08-29 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Magnus.

Cool!
I think it is good information.:-)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/Block_info.png
I want it.
+1!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Magnus Hagander [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:06 PM
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] Blocked by



Hi!

Attached patch implements a column in the server status view that shows if
a transaction is blocked, and what process it's blocked by. 


Since we're very close to RC, I'm sending it past here before doing
anything more. What do ppl think, are we ok with something like this for
this version or should I sit on it until the next one?

/Magnus










---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 7: You can help support the PostgreSQL project by donating at

   http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Comments on roles and tablespaces for pg 8.2+

2007-08-15 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.


Erwin Brandstetter wrote:

In beta 3 the comments on role and tablespace seem to work fine!
However, the new controls also show up for older versions  8.2 (tested
with 8.1.8), resulting in errors when used.

Another (maybe unrelated?) peculiarity (pg 8.1 and 8.2), this is what I
get in the SQL pane for a tablespace:
Note the three blank lines, where I would expect:


Thanks - all fixed.


Great thanks!!

I returned from vacation.:-)
I'm arranging a lot of mail now

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 7: You can help support the PostgreSQL project by donating at

   http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin Documentation

2007-05-16 Thread Hiroshi Saito

From: Guillaume Lelarge

If we were to do the latter, in the Windows Installer for PostgreSQL 
(which we also need to consider, because it relies on our bundled docs), 
we would just build the CHM files for each of the three packages, 
without trying to merge them together.


Thoughts?



I would definitly vote for option 2.


I also think of with you.! There were some discussions about the content of a 
Japanese document before. It has already had a Japanese version of PostgreSQL 
and Slony. Then,  It is very huge. Moreover, timing in which Fix was up to date 
done had the problem that release and synchronization were not able to be taken.
I'm very huge the translation work, and think that an important mission of team 
work. There is a special team in Japan PostgreSQL Users Group.!!

I hope to act in the specific place emphasized it as each country.

P.S)
leader of document translation team in Japan.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito




---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [PATCH] Nested app support for complete-bundle.sh

2007-04-14 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

From: Florian G. Pflug [EMAIL PROTECTED]


That symlinking-Framworks idea proved to be easier than I
initially thought - here is a patch ;-)

This patch also moves pkg to the end of the list of subdirs
in the main Makefile.am. If pkg is listed before debugger,
than complete-bundle.sh is run _before_ the debugger binary
is copied into the bundle, which obviously causes all kinds
of trouble ;-)


Ooops, It was my mistake. and Thank you for correction of MAC-OSX.
It was applied now. Thanks!!:-)

Reagrds,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 4: Have you searched our list archives?

  http://archives.postgresql.org


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.

2007-04-09 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

There's something that bugs me. It's not that important but... the
title of the debugger's window is pgAdmin3. I think it should be
changed with pgAdmin III.


No - It should just be Debugger, otherwise it'll need to hook into the
pgAdmin appearanceFactory and the Mac App Bundle creation scripts.


Eh?.? Please change it correctly. you think of it.:-)


Done :-)


Thnaks!:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 7: You can help support the PostgreSQL project by donating at

   http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.

2007-04-05 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

From: Guillaume Lelarge [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is so great. I can't wait to try the debugger. Thanks for your work 
on this.


Yea!:-)



There's something that bugs me. It's not that important but... the title 
of the debugger's window is pgAdmin3. I think it should be changed with 
pgAdmin III.


Ooops, thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Debugger issues

2007-04-04 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

From: Dave Page [EMAIL PROTECTED]



Hi Hiroshi,

In case you haven't spotted these, here are a couple of issues I've
found with the debugger:

- Debugging seems to start on about line 3 of the function :-(


Ahh.. Yes, I am going for it to offer repair work with handling of a line.



- The debugger displays the parameters dialog then promptly crashes if
debugging a function with no parameters :-(


Oh, sure -- I understanding now.



Also, there are quite a lot of warnings when compiling with GCC that
need to be cleaned up - many of these are caused by images we're not
using I think.


It was made the schedule to brush up.

Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
  subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
  message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Preparation for 1.8

2007-04-04 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

Ok,  I do one's best:-)
more evolution the pgAdmin.!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: Dave Page [EMAIL PROTECTED]


Hi all,

Just a heads-up - I'd like to aim to be ready to go to beta by the end 
of the month, so if you have any outstanding patches or bugs, please 
post them ASAP!!


Hiroshi; for your info - I'd like to be able to start helping tidy up 
and complete the debugger after the end of next week, so if you can 
commit any major changes by then, that would be a big help. We can then 
fix any outstanding issues one at a time between us then.


Guillaume; you might want to consider updating the translations again 
and waking up the translators - there are likely to be more changes 
before we release, but I think it's probably most useful if they can get 
started as soon as possible and pickup those changes when they happen, 
rather than trying to do everything in one go.


Any other comments/thoughts/flames etc?

Thanks, Dave




---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 7: You can help support the PostgreSQL project by donating at

   http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] add the popup menu of EditGrid.

2007-04-02 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

From: Dave Page [EMAIL PROTECTED]


Sure, go for it - for consistency though, please add 'Copy' to the query
tool grid as well.


Oh, Ok!:-)
I want to arrange it and to build it in firmly.
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
  choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
  match


[pgadmin-hackers] add the popup menu of EditGrid.

2007-04-01 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

I had forgotten an important thing. 
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgadmin3_EditGrid3.PNG

I think should take this into 1.7.?
Some suggestions are welcome.:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


Hi Ezequias.

From: Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
(snip)

Now I think a popup menu to delete a selected row is very important now.


Does this realize your hope?:-)
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin3_EditGrid_popup.png
(Sorry it is japanese)
There is not whose objection, and either I will apply it.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


frmEditGrid.patch
Description: Binary data

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [PATCH] Buildfailure on OSX (10.3.9) + fix

2007-03-31 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Florian-san.

It was applied. 
Is the screen of OSX comfortable?:-)

Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Florian G. Pflug 




Hi

I've finally fixed my buildserver today, and discovered that
the build of pgadmin3 trunk on OSX 10.3.9 (gcc 3.3) fails
when compiling the debugger.

Attached is a patch that fixes the problem, though I must admit
that I soley found the fix through trial and error. I have
absolutly no idea why gcc complains about
wxString( wxString( PQsomething(result), wxConvUTF8 ))
but has no problem with
wxString( PQsomething(result), wxConvUTF8 )

The error message is:
wsDirectdbg.cpp: In member function `void
   wsDirectDbg::OnResultReady(wxCommandEvent)':
wsDirectdbg.cpp:608: error: parse error before `,' token

Does someone have the slighest idea what gcc is unhappy about?
Anyway, patch is attached.

greetings, Florian Pflug








Index: debugger/wsDirectdbg.cpp
===
--- debugger/wsDirectdbg.cpp (revision 6146)
+++ debugger/wsDirectdbg.cpp (working copy)
@@ -605,7 +605,7 @@

 if(( PQresultStatus( result ) == PGRES_NONFATAL_ERROR ) || ( PQresultStatus( 
result ) == PGRES_FATAL_ERROR ))
 {
- wxString message( wxString(PQresultErrorMessage( result ), wxConvUTF8));
+ wxString message( PQresultErrorMessage( result ), wxConvUTF8 ) ;

 message.Replace( wxT( \r ), wxT(  ));
 message.Replace( wxT( \n ), wxT(   ));
@@ -615,7 +615,7 @@
 }
 else
 {
- wxString message( wxString( PQcmdStatus( result ), wxConvUTF8 ));
+ wxString message( PQcmdStatus( result ), wxConvUTF8 );

 message.Replace( wxT( \r ), wxT(  ));
 message.Replace( wxT( \n ), wxT(   ));
@@ -667,7 +667,7 @@

 if(( PQresultStatus( rawResult ) == PGRES_NONFATAL_ERROR ) || ( 
PQresultStatus( rawResult ) == PGRES_FATAL_ERROR ))
 {
- wxString message( wxString( PQresultErrorMessage( rawResult ), wxConvUTF8 ));
+ wxString message( PQresultErrorMessage( rawResult ), wxConvUTF8 );

 message.Replace( wxT( \r ), wxT(  ));
 message.Replace( wxT( \n ), wxT(   ));
@@ -677,7 +677,7 @@
 }
 else
 {
- wxString message( wxString( PQcmdStatus( rawResult ), wxConvUTF8 ));
+ wxString message( PQcmdStatus( rawResult ), wxConvUTF8 );

 message.Replace( wxT( \r ), wxT(  ));
 message.Replace( wxT( \n ), wxT(   ));
Index: debugger/wsQueryWindow.cpp
===
--- debugger/wsQueryWindow.cpp (revision 6146)
+++ debugger/wsQueryWindow.cpp (working copy)
@@ -176,7 +176,7 @@

 if(( PQresultStatus( result ) == PGRES_NONFATAL_ERROR ) || ( PQresultStatus( 
result ) == PGRES_FATAL_ERROR ))
 {
- wxString message( wxString( PQresultErrorMessage( result ), wxConvUTF8 ));
+ wxString message( PQresultErrorMessage( result ), wxConvUTF8 );

 message.Replace( wxT( \r ), wxT(  ));
 message.Replace( wxT( \n ), wxT(   ));









---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Debugger integration

2007-03-30 Thread Hiroshi Saito

From: Florian G. Pflug [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dave Page wrote:

Hi all,

So far, the code has been modified mainly to get rid of it's use of MDI
windows, and to use wxAUI instead, and to integrate it into the pgAdmin
build system.

Cool.


:-)




Having tried it on OS X, I find we have a problem. On that platform,
executables are distributed inside 'appbundles' [1] which include
resources without which applications cannot be used (they start, but
cannot gain focus). What I didn't realise though, was that there doesn't
seem to be a way to include the resources for two executables in the
same appbundle.



Another option is to build a second appbundle for the debugger, however
we would want this to be included within the pgAdmin appbundle, not
externally. I cannot see from the docs if this is actually possible.
Anyone know?

I believe that this is possible - I'll have to check, but I can vaguely
remember that I already saw applications in the wild that did exactly
this. Actually, it might be as easy as just putting a normal appbundle
into the Ressources folder.


Oh, Sound good to me!




The final option (which I am currently favouring) would be to move the
debugger code into pgAdmin itself, rather than keeping it as a separate
application. This has the disadvantage that the architecture if the
debugger is quite different from pgAdmin, so whilst it could work, it
will always seem a little odd unless largely rewritten.
Sounds like the most elegant option - do you think this will happen 
before 1.8, or should we pursue the appbundle-inside-appbundle idea

for 1.8


Umm, There may also be structure which debugger is connected with PostgreSQL 
by itself and waits for a response, and it may not be desirable on a constitution.
The call from pgAdmin3 uses one stream of them. Probably, it may be hard to 
understand an operation of a users.


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 4: Have you searched our list archives?

  http://archives.postgresql.org


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Debugger integration

2007-03-30 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Florian-san.

debugger operates very wonderful by EnterpriseDB now. However, some functions 
for the operation still run short by the OSS-PostgreSQL version. Then, Korry-san 
will realize it soon. And the specification is very great. The specification of debugger 
contains the minimum for already using them by various functions now. The best offer 
is desired. I don't want to delete the present function...

Therefore, I welcome your suggestion.:-)
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: Florian G. Pflug [EMAIL PROTECTED]



Dave Page wrote:

Hiroshi Saito wrote:
Umm, There may also be structure which debugger is connected with 
PostgreSQL by itself and waits for a response, and it may not be 
desirable on a constitution.


Yeah, that's a good point. In case that doesn't retranslate to German 
well, what Hiroshi is saying is that users can currently attach the 
debugger standalone from the command line, so integration might not be 
the best idea.


OK, so what about a completely different idea. We just build two
completly independent appbundles, distribute both together, and
just add code to pgadmin to find the debugger application?

I think OSX has support for this - after all, the finder finds
the correct application to open a certain file with, even if
you move the application around on your harddisk.

That only works if mixing different versions of the debugger and
of pgadmin3 doesn't cause trouble, of course.

Alternatively, we could do both - include the debugger app in the
pgadmin3 bundle, but also provide it separately.

greetings, Florian Pflug



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend


[pgadmin-hackers] Fw: [ wxwindows-Patches-1679509 ] Please add the string of scintilla to wxstd.po.

2007-03-25 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Hi Translators

The problem was solved by the newest version.
However, when we get it, you have to consider a means.
I have already added and translated the following into wxstd.po.

#: ../contrib/src/stc/scintilla/src/ScintillaBase.cxx:390
msgid Select All
msgstr 

It can translate including it to express it.
Thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Forwarded Message
Patches item #1679509, was opened at 2007-03-13 04:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vadz
You can respond by visiting: 
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detailatid=309863aid=1679509group_id=9863


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 4: Have you searched our list archives?

   http://archives.postgresql.org


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] hints' display

2007-03-22 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

I am not certain in the reason that it cannot be read.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/zn_cn.PNG
The meaning that you say is that whether the word cuts.?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Quan Zongliang

To: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:22 PM
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] hints' display

hi

Now, I try to translate hints.
First, view-without-pk.html had been translated.
But It can't be word-wraped when display in Guru Hint.

Attachment is view-without-pk.html which translated to Chinese-simplified.

Any suggest?

--
Ȩ (Quan Zongliang)
[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] hints' display

2007-03-22 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi .

Ooops, sorry.. me.
This is normal.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/en_us1.PNG
This is Japanese sample
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/ja_jp1.PNG
This is your hint.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/zn_cn1.PNG

Ummm, This is the problem of wxWidgets.
Please put 0d0a in a suitable position to evade.
However,It is necessary to investigate the cause.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Quan Zongliang [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To: Hiroshi Saito [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:24 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [pgadmin-hackers] hints' display



Sorry.
It is tips, not hint.

Attachment is Guru Hint's screenshot.


On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:58:22 +0900
Hiroshi Saito [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:


Hi.

I am not certain in the reason that it cannot be read.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/zn_cn.PNG
The meaning that you say is that whether the word cuts.?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Quan Zongliang

To: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:22 PM
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] hints' display

hi

Now, I try to translate hints.
First, view-without-pk.html had been translated.
But It can't be word-wraped when display in Guru Hint.

Attachment is view-without-pk.html which translated to Chinese-simplified.

Any suggest?

--
Ȩ (Quan Zongliang)
[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]


--
权 宗亮(Quan Zongliang)
[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]




---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
  choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
  match


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] cron: sh /usr/local/src/pgadmin3/pkg/src/build-tarball;sh /usr/local/src/pgadmin3/pkg/slackware/build-snapshot 1 /dev/null]

2007-03-20 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Hiroshi,

Looks like something broke following your last commit. Can you look at
it please?


Ooops, I will.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
  subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
  message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Time for 1.6.3?

2007-03-19 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

No objections!
I think it is good timing.:-)


I was considering releasing 1.6.3 on Friday. Any objections or other
reasons not to?


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings


[pgadmin-hackers] Translate problem of stc/Scintilla

2007-03-18 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Translators.

We have a wonderful design by using stc/Scintilla. However, Only Select All is seen 
not to be able to correspond by the translation there.:-(
Then, It knows it to be no problem of pgAdmin3. I was not accepted though presented 
the problem in wxwindows in the past. But, When it is uncorrespondence, the quality 
of pgAdmin3 will be lowered. Therefore, I am proposing it again.!

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detailaid=1679509group_id=9863atid=309863

if there is your agreement. It might be easy to obtain the solution.:-)
Please visit here at that time. 


any comment?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

.


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] SVN Commit by hiroshi: r6054 - in trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include: nodes parser

2007-03-14 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.


I've commented out these two headers for now. Seems to be OK.


Oops sorry, It needed to be fixed.
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] compile problem

2007-03-13 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

From: Dave Page


Sorry, I was sleeping - and you did email to say cancel the post!


 ?wxSAVE was renamed to wxFD_SAVE when WXWIN_COMPATIBILITY_2_6=0 which
is the default for 2.9 builds now (cvs head is 2.9)


Umm, I am confused for a moment.
as for wxWidgets-2.8.0, WXWIN_COMPATIBILITY_2_6=1?

c:\home\pgadmin3-1.7.0b\pgadmin\frm\frmoptions.cpp(324) : error C2027: [snip-japanese] 'wxFile' [snip-japanese] 
c:\home\wxwidgets-2.8.0\include\wx\filename.h(32) : 'wxFile' [snip-japanese]


#include wx/file.h add the frmoptions.cpp is normal finished.

About which does this think to be correct?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Translate

2007-03-13 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

Welcome pgAdmin Translate team.:-)
Guillaume-san will receive it.
http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/howto.php
ru_RU requested charge now.
http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/status.php

Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

- Original Message - 
From: Алексей Смирнов [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:01 PM
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] Translate



I want to start translation project on Russian language J.



С уважением, IT-специалист

ЗАО ФОРУМ ТЕЛЕКОМ

Смирнов Алексей

тел. +7 495 796-96-20 ext. 523




---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
  choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
  match


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] compile problem

2007-03-13 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Tim-san.


Yes, wxWidgets-2.8 has WXWIN_COMPATIBILITY_2_6=1 this is set in setup.h for
windows users and passed as an option for Linux Users when building
wxWidgets. If, you no longer support your application under wxWidgets 2.6 or
below I would just rename them all they are listed in wx/filedlg.h. If you
still support 2.6 I would set WXWIN_COMPATIBILITY_2_6=1 in setup.h till you
get the other errors fixed first compiling against 2.9 (cvs-head)

Tim S


Ahh, Indeed,  Version 2.9 was understood. thanks!!
However, The problem has occurred to present SVN(pgadmin3) in wxWidgets 2.8.0. 
I thought it was problem.?_?


Dave is thought to have forgotten this?
#include wx/file.h add the frmoptions.cpp is normal finished.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] compile problem

2007-03-13 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Tim-san.


I would check your setup.h file, it is never safe to assume what values is
in it.
Check both include\wx\msw\setup.h and the one(s) under sub-folders in the
folder lib\

The ones under lib\ are the ones that should be used in compiling clients
apps, but this starts out as a copy of include\wx\msw\setup.h
Which in turn is a copy of include\wx\msw\setup0.h

The line to verify is this one

#define WXWIN_COMPATIBILITY_2_6 1


Um, we have the recommends xtra/wx-build/setup0-msw-2.8.h
It has already #define WXWIN_COMPATIBILITY_2_6 1



Note, wxWidgets 2.8.2 is do to be released today, if internal testing works
well. 


Ah,  It is a good news. Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
  choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
  match


[pgadmin-hackers] keyword and parse from PostgreSQL file.

2007-03-13 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

keywords.h and parse.h is seems to be old for a moment.
It seems to have to reform this version...
Is it unquestionable for EDB?

keywords.c
gram.y(109) : error C2061: [snip] 'ContainsOids' [snip].
gram.y(131) : error C2059:
y.tab.h(771) : error C2061:
y.tab.h(771) : error C2059:

my target version was 8.2.3.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
  subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
  message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] SVN Commit by hiroshi: r6021 - in trunk/pgadmin3/debugger: . images include src

2007-03-11 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.


Hi Hiroshi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: hiroshi

   trunk/pgadmin3/debugger/images/


I thought we'd agreed the images would go in debugger/include/images


Oops, I will move soon.




   trunk/pgadmin3/debugger/src/wsapp.cpp


And the .cpp files in debugger/ ?


Does it mean that it is desirable for wsapp.cpp to be the debugger.cpp main?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 7: You can help support the PostgreSQL project by donating at

   http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] translation

2007-03-11 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

Please send it to Guillaume Lelarge [EMAIL PROTECTED]
He will also grasp proceeding conditions.
If it is hurry, please send a file to us by CC.

Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


hi,everyone.

I am translating pgadmin3_website.po to Chinese-simplified and had 
completed 42%(224/534).

How to test it after translation?
I think its URL will be http://www.pgadmin.org/?lang=ch_CN

Thanks
Quan.



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Lack in PostgreSql (8.2.x, 8.1.x, 8.0.x) and pgAdmin (1.6.x) updated builds (build service)

2007-03-01 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Carlo-san.

I am sorry for confusion. However, I want to supply the one that pgAdmin3 was 
stabilized to the SUSE user as much as possible. I think that it should at least do 
it at the release of the majors version. The means is not understood though I think 
that it should be on a roll on an official site of SUSE. If everyone can easily use it 
by YAST, it might be wonderful. Of course, it should be PostgreSQL.!


Can anyone suggest it?

Thanks.!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


Hi Everyone!

I have just submitted this bug
https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=250220

For your convenience I replicate it here.
I send this mail to yuo because I didn't be able to add you in the cc
filed. Sorry for the mail, but I think it may be useful for all of us.

Thank you.

Carlo

p.s.

I just want to ask people why PostgreSql and PgAdmin aren't yet in the
build service.

I haven't found them yet neither in the build service database repository:
http://repos.opensuse.org/server:/database/

nor with the search interface kindly provided by Benji Weber and
accessible from here
http://software.opensuse.org/

Why?!

I also have made build service login request to help this happens, but I
have received no answers until now.

In the (old style?) SuSE projects' postgresql directory
http://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/postgresql/

I only found the build (rpm) for the first release (= with some bugs
that newer version have already fixed) of each series (8.2.x, 8.1.x,
8.0.x) kindly provided by Reinhard Max.

In the oss factory directory the postgresql version is still at 8.1.5
release... and pgadmin still doesn't exist (see bug 184772).

Why don't we put toghether our efforts (already done!) in one organic
build set? I mean the build service database repository.

Why build service repositories
http://repos.opensuse.org/

and (old style?) SuSE projects' postgresql directories
http://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/

still live separately?!!!

Thanks for all answers

Carlo

p.s. I try to put these people in the cc fild but the system doesn't
accept them:

Peter Eisentraut [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pgfoundry.org/users/petere/

http://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/postgresql/
Reinhard Max max@suse.de

http://developer.pgadmin.org/~hiroshi/
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgp/hiroshisaito.pgp
pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org

https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=184772
Rainer Lay [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
  choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
  match


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] DB restrict patch of connection

2007-01-16 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.


Yes, please revert those changes. The code is correct as it was, because
it allows you to specify things like:

datname IN ('foo, baa')

or

datdba = (SELECT usesysid FROM pg_shadow WHERE usename = CURRENT_USER)

That doesn't work any more :-(


Oh  sorry, I arrange an idea again.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend


[pgadmin-hackers] DB restrict patch of connection

2007-01-15 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

I think correct the behavior of the DB connection 
restriction. The function is dead now. this is 1.6.2..

moreover current-svn too. this corrects the problem.
please review.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


DbRestriction_patch
Description: Binary data

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
   choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
   match


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] DB restrict patch of connection

2007-01-15 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.


It works fine for me. You must enter something like:

:-)



datname != 'template1'

It's more to type, but it's much more flexible.


Um, sorry I don't understand it well. probably,  It is necessary to be able to 
select it at the display mode of the system object. The change in the option 
will be able to be selected though it doesn't appear at all when it is not the 
display mode. I think that it should not do a fixed restriction of logic. 
Is my point wrong?


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Backup of entire servers and roles/tablespaces

2007-01-05 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.


I'm just in the process of hacking pgAdmin to allow backup of entire
servers or global info (roles and tablespaces). I was using the same
mechanism as we use for pg_dump, however this doesn't work with
pg_dumpall which doesn't support the -f option to redirect output to a file.

Instead, I've been looking at separating the output and error streams
from pg_dumpall, however this won't work either because pg_dumpall calls
pg_dump to do much of it's work, and we cannot attach to those streams
through pg_dumpall.

I'm therefore toying with writing our own backup code to act as an
equivalent to pg_dumpall, but would really prefer not to do this as the
backup code is extremely important to get right of course.

Thoughts or ideas?


Yea, I think so. however, surely the importance exists for a user.
I know that it has many problems with pgpass.conf
Although only a specific user may be able to save, pgAdmin3 does 
not have preparations in it. probably, it is desirable. 


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito




---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 7: You can help support the PostgreSQL project by donating at

   http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] 1.6.2

2007-01-04 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi,


 There's a couple of bugs I need to iron out first, but assuming I do,
 does anyone object if I roll 1.6.2 tomorrow? 


No objections from here.


I am also good touch.:-)
The snapshot of Suse goes to Relese.!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 7: You can help support the PostgreSQL project by donating at

   http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate


[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin3 snapshots(1.6.2) on OpenSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise

2006-12-14 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Hi.

OpenSUSE can be used now.!:-)
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/opensuse/

pgAdmin3 snapshots(1.6.2) on OpenSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise

This RPM package has been tested on the following distributions.

1. OpenSUSE 10.1
2. OpenSUSE 10.2
3. SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 (both Server and Desktop distributions)

Notes:
pgAdmin3 requires wxWidgets (API for writing GUI applications), xml2
(XML/Unix processing tool), and xslt tools (library for transforming
XML documents into other XML documents). The combination of versions
of these tools and libraries is sensitive, therefore, the binary was
created statically linked with the versions listed as under:

Versions being used:
libxml-2-2.6.20
libxslt-1.1.14
wxWidgets-2.7.2
PostgreSQL-8.1.5(libpq)
As for the running environment, ver 8.1 and 8.2 is also possible.

When you use different versions provided by the distribution in RPM
packages, you may face problems in compillation.

Installation guide:
In RPM installation, the dependency check is peformed whether or not
PostgreSQL was properly installed. Sometime, PostgreSQL is installed
manyually from source codes, and you may fail to install RPM in this
case. To avoid this condition by typing:

# rpm -i --nodeps pgadmin3-1.6.2-1.i586.rpm

Because libpq is also statically implimented, it is not mandatory to
include it concurrently.

This file has been GPG signed at build time by Hiroshi Saito whose
public key may be found at:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgp/hiroshisaito.pgp

Thank you very much for downloading this useful tool to manipulate
PostgreSQL, the world's most advanced open source database systems.
Please use pgAdmin3 to the best advantage!!!

--
Contributed by: Hiroshi Saito/Toshiyuki Ishikawa, Tokyo, Japan

Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
   choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
   match


[pgadmin-hackers] Display problem of server log

2006-11-02 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

I have some encoding problems. 
It is posted to pg-hackers as a problem.


1.) Expression of output of log of server
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pg_bug/postgresql-2006-11-02_192633.log
This is not in the output for the translation by GetText and is ..Native.. 
message.
(Japanese windows--Shift_jis message)

2.) The message makes a mistake when the log is brought with admin-pack.
2006-11-02 19:28:53 ERROR:  invalid byte sequence for encoding EUC_JP: 0x938c
(SERVER_ENCODING TO EUC_JP)

---
Therefore, It is not displayed by these problems now. 
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pg_bug/pgsql8.1.5-pgAdmin_log_bug.png
I do not think that this phenomenon is a problem of pgAdmin. 
It is likely to be reported on the situation one by one.


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 4: Have you searched our list archives?

  http://archives.postgresql.org


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Roadmap for 1.7/1.8 development

2006-10-26 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

I am sorry in a late reactionMy machine has got wrong strange... 


From: Dave Page dpage@vale-housing.co.uk


I've put an initial roadmap of development work I think is appropriate
for the next major release of pgAdmin at
http://www.pgadmin.org/development/roadmap.php.


It looks very wonderful.!! Pl/pgSQL debugger progresses to me.!
Of course, it knows you also are working.:-)



Comments/additions/volunteers for specific tasks are all welcome!


Become wonderful in the future.!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito





---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgadmin-support] Bug report on insert with pgadmin

2006-10-05 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.


 Does this realize your hope?:-)
 http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin3_EditGrid_popup.png
 (Sorry it is japanese)
 There is not whose objection, and either I will apply it.

I object.

1) It's a new feature and we are well past feature freeze.


Ahh, yes...


2) If we are going to add a context menu in the future we should think
about it and create one with all the appropriate row-related operations
(such as copy for example) in one go.


Um, It is to have the function of insert/copy/cut/paste/deletion.
Certainly, they did not provide with the key operation now. 
It might be TODO though it is regrettable hopefully it.


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
  subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
  message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgadmin-support] Bug report on insert with pgadmin

2006-10-04 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Ezequias.

From: Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
(snip)

Now I think a popup menu to delete a selected row is very important now.


Does this realize your hope?:-)
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin3_EditGrid_popup.png
(Sorry it is japanese)
There is not whose objection, and either I will apply it.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
  choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
  match


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] fixed conversion of display as a result pg_dump and pg_restore.

2006-10-03 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Guillaume.

Oh sorry, It is this.
--
  wxString path=i18nPath + wxT(/) + settings-GetCanonicalLanguage() 
+wxT(/pg_settings.csv);
  if (localized  wxFile::Exists(path))
   file.Open(path);
   else
   file.Open(i18nPath+wxT(/pg_settings.csv));
--
Therefore, it can prepare the thing of correspondence of each country. :-)
Be careful of the following layout.

name;setting;category;short_desc;extra_desc;context;vartype;source;min_val;max_val

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: Guillaume Lelarge [EMAIL PROTECTED]



Hi,

Hiroshi Saito a écrit :

Furthermore,This offers a still better thing.
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgadmin3_conf_tran.png
translator can start it.!!



This is really great but I don't understand how you did that with your
last commit ?!


Hi Guillaume!
Would you guide preparation to translators?:-)



Oh yes, of course. But can you tell me how your last commit help in the
display of translated messages about configuration parameter ? I think
I'll need to look in the code more deeply (I mean more deeply than just
the diff of your commit).




---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend


[pgadmin-hackers] fixed conversion of display as a result pg_dump and pg_restore.

2006-10-02 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

This display screen did not express pg_dump and pg_restore with the 
internationalization text until now. Then, It can fully be expressed now.


before)
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin3_dump1.png
after)
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin3_dump2.png

P.S)
However, It leaves the problem of the table name to give.
Please wait for the following stage.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] fixed conversion of display as a result pg_dump and pg_restore.

2006-10-02 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

Furthermore,This offers a still better thing.
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgadmin3_conf_tran.png
translator can start it.!!

Hi Guillaume!
Would you guide preparation to translators?:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


Hi.

This display screen did not express pg_dump and pg_restore with the 
internationalization text until now. Then, It can fully be expressed now.


before)
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin3_dump1.png
after)
http://inet.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin3_dump2.png

P.S)
However, It leaves the problem of the table name to give.
Please wait for the following stage.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito




---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
  subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
  message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Strange spotted of a GrantWizard Dialog.

2006-09-27 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi.

From: Christophe Chauvet



-BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-
Hash: SHA1

Hi

I see the same thing (1.6 Beta 1 Win32) in French environment.


Thanks!!
Fixed the cvs now.(Commited of Dave)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend


[pgadmin-hackers] Strange spotted of a GrantWizard Dialog.

2006-09-26 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

I am investigating the strange phenomenon...
http://www.winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/grant_wizard.png

This is windows version.
Does this appear in your English environment?

I expect that this problem is in wxWidgets instead of pgAdmin.
What do you think? 


Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pg_settings.csv translation

2006-09-19 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Hi Guillaume.

From: Guillaume Lelarge

 Hi all,
 
 I just discovered the pg_settings.csv file. This file contains 
 explanations of postgresql settings (postgresql.conf ones). Would it be 
 possible that pgAdmin handles a translated pg_settings.csv ?

Though regrettable, it is not adjusted yet. 
There is an unsolved problem with wxWidgets

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

   http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] small patch request(pgIndex.cpp)

2006-09-18 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

I followed the intellisense of MS-VC simply. However, it may have 
desirable long at the reason columnCount is long.


--correction:-)
NumToStr((long)(i-1)) 
--

Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


Hi Dave.

:\HOME\pgadmin3-1.6.0-beta1\src\schema\pgIndex.cpp(117) : 
error C2668: 'NumToStr' xx(snip)japanesexxx


Hi Hiroshi,

I don't understand why you think we need this?

- wxT(LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_opclass o ON (o.oid = i.indclass[) +
NumToStr(i-1) + wxT(])\n) +
+ wxT(LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_opclass o ON (o.oid = i.indclass[) +
NumToStr((wxLongLong)(i-1)) + wxT(])\n) +

'i' is a long, and we have 


wxString NumToStr(long value)
{
   wxString result;
   result.Printf(wxT(%ld), value);
   return result;
}

In base.cpp.

?

Regards, Dave



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
  subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
  message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!

2006-08-29 Thread Hiroshi Saito

From: Dave Page

In fact, I have just pulled them out. Whilst I can now prevent them
being closed, I cannot check which tab is being closed, nor have I found
any way to see which tabs are actually visible at any point in time
which is a major issue for frmMain because we only want to query for the
minimum amount of tabs required to maintain performance.

Perhaps when wxAuiMultiNotebook is a little more mature...

:-(


AhhIt is a real disappointment.:-(
However, screen shot is remade by the release version.!

Thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq


[pgadmin-hackers] pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!

2006-08-27 Thread Hiroshi Saito

Hi Dave.

I build pgAdminIII on SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10, and am playing with 
Japanese JPUG Ishikawa-san.:-)


Since xml2 and xslt which are offered as standard were very old, they 
needed to build it independently. However, What was built can be operated 
very wonderfully.!!

http://developer.pgadmin.org/~hiroshi/SUSE/

Please put up these any they are here.
http://www.pgadmin.org/screenshots/

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] 1.4.3 Uploaded

2006-07-20 Thread Hiroshi Saito

 Wahoo! I will begin it.
 However, developer.pgadmin.org is getting tired and sleeping...?_?

Yeah, so it seems. Should be OK now though.


I uploaded now.!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
  choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
  match


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Visual C++ 2005

2006-04-21 Thread Hiroshi Saito
 Hirohi Saito wrote:
  Ahhh, even not only environment but my name will be unstable recently.:-)
 
 We all know that Japan's ground may be shakey frmo time to itme. 
 Apparently, letters can be affected too.

Uga, I have many pen names.:-)

Absolute.
Hiroshi Saito

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
   subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
   message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] _ftol2 is not in good order.

2006-04-20 Thread Hiroshi Saito
 I've not seen any problems building with VC++ 6.0 (I use it all the
 time). Perhaps something else is broken in your environment?

Um, Here, it was new offer.(this  _ftol2 is used.)
ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/win32/
So, I was expected to help it.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] _ftol2 is not in good order.

2006-04-20 Thread Hiroshi Saito
  Um, Here, it was new offer.(this  _ftol2 is used.) 
  ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/win32/ So, I was expected to help it.

 What version of libxml2? I have no problems with
 libxml2-2.6.23.win32.zip

I use it too.?_?
Ahh, I used libxml2_a.lib for the link of static.

(Sorry, this is japanese)
libxml2_a.lib(xpath.obj) : error LNK2001: xx __ftol2 xx
libxml2_a.lib(xmlschemastypes.obj) : error LNK2001: xx __ftol2 xxx
libxml2_a.lib(xpointer.obj) : error LNK2001: xx __ftol2 xx
Unicode_SSL_Release/pgAdmin3.exe : fatal error LNK1120: xxx

However, It is saved by patch.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] 1.4.2 uploaded

2006-03-06 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Hi.

FreeBSD was uploaded now.:-)

P.S)
I secured the 64-bit machine of Solaris. However, work is a schedule
for next month by the reason no time is this month
Raphaël may be quicker.:-)
(He and I operated by solaris9. It had some frustration.. solaris10 is surely 
great.)
But, there is no positive security. It is only my pleasure.:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

 Hi,

 I've uploaded 1.4.2 in source, win32, slackware-current and OSX Tiger
 formats to http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.4.2/

 Hackers; please take a look and make sure there are no obvious problems
 with any of them.

 Packagers; please upload your builds as soon as possible.

 If there are no showstoppers reported, I will announce the release
 tomorrow.

 Cheers, Dave.



---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] 1.4.2 uploaded

2006-03-06 Thread Hiroshi Saito
  P.S)
  I secured the 64-bit machine of Solaris. However, work is a schedule
  for next month by the reason no time is this month
  Raphaël may be quicker.:-)
  (He and I operated by solaris9. It had some frustration..
  solaris10 is surely great.)
  But, there is no positive security. It is only my pleasure.:-)

 It might be better now - wxWidgets 2.6.3 (when it's out) contains some 
 important fixes for
Solaris. In the meantime, CVS is your friend :-)


http://people.planetpostgresql.org/dpage/index.php?/archives/39-Hello-Solaris,-Im-pgAdmin-III.ht
ml

Oooops.. pleasure doubled it.:-)
Thank you for information..!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito




---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 4: Have you searched our list archives?

   http://archives.postgresql.org


Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgadmin-support] view data freezes up every time

2006-02-02 Thread Hiroshi Saito
From: Dave Page
  I had overlooked from the latest busyness.
 
 That's only the built in viewer that's used on *nix and in dev mode on
 Windows. The Windows HTMLHelp viewer still stays on top. There's no easy
 way to change that from what I can tell, though some shellexec hackery
 might work by opening something like:

Ahhh, Regret.
I expected momentary magic.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito


---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?

   http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq


[pgadmin-hackers] One problem of wxWidgets for MSW.

2005-12-27 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Hi Andreas.

I have the problem by reference of wxstd.mo since Version 2.6.2. 
This is generated in Japanese windows.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detailaid=1391639group_id=9863atid=309863
problem is solved although it may not be the optimal.:-)

I still have to pursue a Linux problem

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito




---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 4: Have you searched our list archives?

   http://archives.postgresql.org


[pgadmin-hackers] dlgLanguage_patch

2005-12-20 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Hi Andreas.

Language Property change method is problem.
This is name and comment fixed.
Please apply it.

Thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

dlgLanguage_patch
Description: Binary data

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster


[pgadmin-hackers] dlgDatabase_patch

2005-12-20 Thread Hiroshi Saito
Hi Andreas.

It is one more addition.:-)
Comment cannot be attached to a database.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

dlgDatabase_patch
Description: Binary data

---(end of broadcast)---
TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
   subscribe-nomail command to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that your
   message can get through to the mailing list cleanly


  1   2   3   4   >