[qmailadmin] qmailadmin-1.0.12 - quota problem - bug fix

2003-03-06 Thread Alexandre Barbosa



I found a bug,
if you set a quota for a user
the qmailadmin convert from MB to bytes with .00 at 
the end.


---

File util.c


int quota_to_bytes(char returnval[], char *quota) 
{ char *tmpstr; double 
tmp;

 if (quota == NULL) { return 1; 
} if (tmp = atol(quota)) { tmp *= 1048576; 
} else { return 1; } 
sprintf(returnval, "%-2.2lf", 
tmp); 
 ---bug return 
0;}


---

 sprintf(returnval, "%-2.0lf", 
tmp); 
 correction 
^^




Re: [qmailadmin] qmailadmin-1.0.12 - quota problem - bug fix

2003-03-06 Thread Brian Kolaci

Yes, this was discovered over a month ago (I posted a patch
way back when), but it appears that it didn't get included.

I'm actually working on updating qmailadmin  vqadmin to
use the vlimits API and the maildir++ quotas functions.
I'll send a patch as soon as its ready.

Thanks,

Brian

   I found a bug,
   if you set a quota for a user
   the qmailadmin convert from MB to bytes with .00 at the end.
   
   
   ---
   
   File util.c
   
   
   int quota_to_bytes(char returnval[], char *quota) {
   char *tmpstr;
   double tmp;
   
   if (quota == NULL) { return 1; }
   if (tmp = atol(quota)) { tmp *= 1048576; }
   else { return 1; }
   sprintf(returnval, %-2.2lf, tmp);   ---   
bug
   return 0;
   }
   
   
   ---
   
   sprintf(returnval, %-2.0lf, tmp);     
correction
   ^^