Re: [qubes-users] Re: Qubes Windows Tools

2016-09-29 Thread Drew White
On Thursday, 29 September 2016 19:40:12 UTC+10, Achim Patzner  wrote:
> > On Thursday, 29 September 2016 04:05:41 UTC+10, Achim Patzner  wrote:
> >> Which part of "we don't provide signed drivers so if you want to run
> >> them you have to turn that requirement off" needs a developer to make
> >> you understand it and what kind of LART do you expect said developer to
> >> use for beating some sense into you? It's clear, it's precise and unless
> >> you need a translation into another language there is not much anyone
> >> could do for you. Please keep the developers doing something more
> >> important than correcting your refusal to accept facts.
> > but I wanted a technical explanation
> 
> No, you -- being a non-paying end-user; I've yet to see any worthwhile
> contribution from you -- _demanded_ (in a quite untoward manner an
> explanation from a "developer". Sorry. I guess even if said developer
> tried explaininig to you why he does not apply for a valid code
> signature certificate you would continue ranting.
> 

Well, how am I to make a worthwhile contribution when there are so many bugs 
and I provide details to get them fixed but they are ignored because everyone 
causes them to get lost in an array of insults towards me and bad information 
thrown around confusing my good data in the mix?

> What about remoiving Qubes and install a nice Ubuntu or Mint on your
> machine and be happy about your life?
> 

No thanks, I don't use end-user only operating systems.


> > As I said in a recent post, which may be worth you reading that sentence 
> > that also relates here.
> 
> None of your posts have ever been worth reading so please forgive the
> ret of the world not having read most of them.

Maybe they weren't worth reading because your IQ is too low to understand them?
Or maybe the fact is that you read people attacking me for no reason, and you 
take heir side because you don't want to be the odd one out even though I'm 
right, and taking a stand, and providing good information and asking the right 
questions and being misunderstood, and none but the devs actually understand 
most of the time?

There are a few in the users forum here that do understand and actually try to 
help after actually reading the questions and information. Most people skim 
over it and interpret what isn't meant to be interpreted, and thus come out 
with thoughts and details that are completely the opposite of what I was 
saying/asking.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/7b0960ea-d9c4-4f5e-9be1-e8105f2439f0%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Qubes Windows Tools

2016-09-29 Thread Drew White
On Thursday, 29 September 2016 15:03:45 UTC+10, entr0py  wrote:

> It gives me no pleasure (well...) to gang up on a guy who obviously doesn't 
> have the slightest notion of what it means to possess even a modicum of 
> social grace. But in the absence of a downvote button, how else do you voice 
> your disapproval of a community member that is as ignorant as he is arrogant 
> and who repeatedly insults fellow users that try to help? 

Well, I did not intentionally insult the person who first answered my questions 
at the start of my response. 
All he did was give me links that I had already read, that are the first things 
I go to before I speak here.

My entire post was directed at devs, so posted towards the devs, but posted 
here in users to allow others with the knowledge to provide an answer as well 
if they had the answer.

 
> [BTW, it's all Marek's fault for having the extraordinary patience to indulge 
> this buffoon with a straight face.]
> 

Marek's one of the very few people that have ever taken the time to actually 
read what I write and give me a solid answer to what I ask.
I have great respect for that man.






> 
> You should have stuck to Edition and just said, "Thanks for the answer", 
> because now you look like a bigger idiot than when you began. A Windows 
> version/build/release is just a collection of installed updates. That means 
> that whatever version you install changes the moment you update it. Did you 
> expect the devs to test every possible combination of Windows updates? Or to 
> test a buggy old release?
>  

IF you had READ what I wrote, you would have seen me say that I did appreciate 
it. Maybe you missed that bit?

Well, you do know what the version is. At least you can tell the difference 
between version and edition. That puts you one step higher than most of the 
other people here.

I do not expect them to have done that, but if they said it needs at least 
version 1.6.7601, then I would have said "ok thanks", or else they could have 
said they need version X of this and Y of that and A of the other... And listed 
that they need specific things for the tools to work correctly.





> 
> Perfectly. Drew, thank you for refining your initial question to make it more 
> "technical". 
> Because now, the answer is... 
> EXACTLY THE SAME as the one Foppe gave you at the outset. 

Nope, that is not the answer, and doesn't answer the question.
If it does and I have misunderstood, then please, explain.



> 
> My bad, here's the technical version coming from an end-user: RTFM. (The 
> answer starts with R- and ends with -PM.) I know it's hard to believe but, 
> #IAmNotADev.
> 

You may not be a dev, but you have the technical knowledge to know more than 
the end-users that don't know enough to answer the question(s)


> Oh, you wanted a specific answer... Well, if you're performing a Gaussian 
> Blur on a 16 megapixel photo of Donald Trump eating a Taco using Photoshop, 
> then you need 3,824,110,293 bytes of RAM and 2 cores. On the other hand, if 
> you're playing Minesweeper while eating a taco yourself, then the requirement 
> changes to 2,015,289,787 bytes of RAM and 1.42 cores.
> 
> And now... in the #DevFetish + #LeaveMarekAlone category:

That doesn't answer my question. That isn't Qubes Windows Tools, that's 
different applications.

Here I was thinking you had brains and you were even starting to gain my 
respect, but now you say this and become so stupid I have to say, you are just 
trolling me, and you have entered into the realm of Jeremy Rand, the person on 
this forum that blocked me because I was right and he was wrong and he keeps 
trying to make me look bad and say bad things just to defame me and troll me. 
Which I was sick of, so I made him block me, so, now, please, do the same thing.






> 
> You're too modest. You make people's heads explode with your mastery of 
> complex subjects - for fun!
No, not at all, it just turns out that way sometimes.


> Just including some highlights so Jeremy doesn't feel like he's missing out.
lol, you provide stuff for the troll?

> And a rhetorical question: What happens if /dev/null overflows?
That's just like "How much food do I have to eat before I am full?"


> [I don't usually sign my posts, but this one...]





-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/465b513f-4323-4b2b-b4bb-9946676d7d20%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Issues with Qubes 3.2 interface

2016-09-29 Thread katerimmel
Hello
After upgrading to 3.2 I noticed some features that I don't like.

1)I want to select the VPNs that I saved in network manager but the
windows where there is the list go out of screen and I don't see them

2)Message like (when VPN connect, when start a VM..) appear only one time,
then disappear

3)Every time that start a VM shows up this message: Error starting VM
.: integer division or modulo by zero (the VM works the same)

Regards

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/d8e8d3997222f1268820ec378d902728.webmail%40localhost.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Failed to add USB controller to App VM

2016-09-29 Thread neilhardley
I am using Qubes 3.2 rc2

I need to use an external USB WiFI device.

I was told in a previous thread that I need to attach the entire USB 
controller, rather than just using qvm-usb -a

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/qubes-users/o8zUPDdA0Vs/8LkwfalPCAAJ;context-place=topic/qubes-users/o8zUPDdA0Vs

However, when I do this, I get the following error message:

"

Error starting VM 'anon-whonix': internal error: Unable to reset PCI device 
:00:14.0: no FLR, PM reset or bus reset available

"

What is the solution here..? I'm adding a USB controller to anon-whonix. Thanks.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/b520cc8f-3d7f-4707-b8f8-9636c3712ce0%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Qubes OS 3.2 has been released!

2016-09-29 Thread raahelps
when doing in place upgrade from 3.1,  

I get failed: xen-runtime.x86_64 2001:4.6.1-20fc23

Also qubes-core-dom0 is 3.2.10 not 3.2.3  even after --clean option.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/674385b7-03fc-4bf1-b99e-5e0bb4214d6f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] sys-firewall no longer works after creating new Net VM

2016-09-29 Thread Andrew David Wong
-BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-
Hash: SHA512

On 2016-09-29 11:00, neilhard...@gmail.com wrote:
> I created a new Net VM, in order to use Debian, and it works fine.
> 
> But now I want to revert back to sys-net.
> 
> The problem is that my sys-firewall no longer works.
> 
> How do I get sys-firewall to work again?
> 
> It starts up fine, but simply doesn't work. Other App VMs are not getting 
> data through it.
> 
> Thanks.
> 

Double check the firewall settings for the AppVMs you're testing. They may be 
set to deny all network traffic.

- -- 
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS
https://www.qubes-os.org
-BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-
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=dhaR
-END PGP SIGNATURE-

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/531b4a28-444a-0049-21fb-b13f179256a4%40qubes-os.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Set different NetVM for dom0

2016-09-29 Thread Andrew David Wong
-BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-
Hash: SHA512

On 2016-09-29 10:58, neilhard...@gmail.com wrote:
> How do I change the NetVM used by dom0..?
> 
> I have sys-firewall as does everyone.
> 
> But I actually set up a new NetVM a while back, and sys-firewall no longer 
> works for me.
> 
> Call it "NetVM2".
> 
> So I want to set the NetVM used by dom0 to "NetVM2", or whatever replace 
> "NetVM2" with the name of the NetVM.
> 
> Thanks.
> 

When you say "the NetVM used by dom0," do you mean the UpdateVM (the VM that 
downloads updates for dom0)?

Since dom0 has no networking, it doesn't really "have a NetVM."

You can change the UpdateVM in Qubes Manager: System -> Global settings -> 
UpdateVM

- -- 
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS
https://www.qubes-os.org
-BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-
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=2Lm4
-END PGP SIGNATURE-

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/d308c09e-9a28-b7e0-7e8a-4ad129a8e49a%40qubes-os.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Available memory

2016-09-29 Thread yaqu
On Thu, 29 Sep 2016 08:06:43 -0700 (PDT), raahe...@gmail.com wrote:

> ah yes xlinfo, i learned of this command when trying to find a way to
> show how much memory the system recognizes installed.

BTW you could also use dmidecode (in dom0):
$ sudo dmidecode|grep 'Range Size'

> In 3.0 all memory was loaded by dom0.  So I would just watch the
> qubes-manager and make sure missing memory from dom0 matched up to
> total of the vms.  But since 3.1 though dom0 is limited to 4gb so
> accounting for all the memory manually that way is not possible
> anymore.

If you need it, you can switch it back by removing dom0_mem parameters
from /etc/default/grub, rebuilding grub config:

$ sudo grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.conf

and rebooting.

-- 
yaqu

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/20160929183145.8867C20C991%40mail.openmailbox.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] work for 20$

2016-09-29 Thread neznaika
I'm lost SO MANY time.. I'm tired from this  .. I need someone who can 
help me to install proprietary driver Nvidia+bumblebee. I have 20$.
facebook.com/rat.white.927

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/91b2af8f-330a-4ee0-9b2f-7eb60cbb1382%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] sys-firewall no longer works after creating new Net VM

2016-09-29 Thread neilhardley
I created a new Net VM, in order to use Debian, and it works fine.

But now I want to revert back to sys-net.

The problem is that my sys-firewall no longer works.

How do I get sys-firewall to work again?

It starts up fine, but simply doesn't work. Other App VMs are not getting data 
through it.

Thanks.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/5f2dfb2a-597a-4fc8-81e9-76dec90187dd%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Set different NetVM for dom0

2016-09-29 Thread neilhardley
How do I change the NetVM used by dom0..?

I have sys-firewall as does everyone.

But I actually set up a new NetVM a while back, and sys-firewall no longer 
works for me.

Call it "NetVM2".

So I want to set the NetVM used by dom0 to "NetVM2", or whatever replace 
"NetVM2" with the name of the NetVM.

Thanks.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/c474d179-f406-41be-9ac6-1c6524a5b84b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Available memory

2016-09-29 Thread raahelps
ah yes xlinfo, i learned of this command when trying to find a way to show how 
much memory the system recognizes installed.

Its still confusing to me to figure  exactly how much ram i have available to 
use for vms. or if all memory is being given back when shutting things down.

In 3.0 all memory was loaded by dom0.  So I would just watch the qubes-manager 
and make sure missing memory from dom0 matched up to total of the vms.  But 
since 3.1 though dom0 is limited to 4gb so accounting for all the memory 
manually that way is not possible anymore.

I figure I need at least 1700mbs for dom0 before things start crashing and I 
just consider my available memory w/e is extra in dom0.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/6940ffe0-b642-4a15-83cc-6ed69e2000a1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Available memory

2016-09-29 Thread raahelps
On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 11:06:43 AM UTC-4, raah...@gmail.com wrote:
> ah yes xlinfo, i learned of this command when trying to find a way to show 
> how much memory the system recognizes installed.
> 
> Its still confusing to me to figure  exactly how much ram i have available to 
> use for vms. or if all memory is being given back when shutting things down.
> 
> In 3.0 all memory was loaded by dom0.  So I would just watch the 
> qubes-manager and make sure missing memory from dom0 matched up to total of 
> the vms.  But since 3.1 though dom0 is limited to 4gb so accounting for all 
> the memory manually that way is not possible anymore.
> 
> I figure I need at least 1700mbs for dom0 before things start crashing and I 
> just consider my available memory w/e is extra in dom0.

this because I don't have alot of ram and never have more then 4 available 
anyways.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/4c260ba6-ac4d-4f18-ac7f-8999e3f9ed6c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Minor problems switching from KDE4 to Xfce

2016-09-29 Thread Robert Mittendorf

Hey there.

We have some issues using the new Xfce interface compared to KDE4. But 
most of us would actually prefer using Xfce for its simplicity.


1) "System Tools" includes some in-AppVM applications (I have a lot of 
shortcuts there, other coworkers  also have such entries, but only a few 
of them)


2) How can volume be controlled on a per-VM/Qube level as in KDE?

3) Is it possible to color the background of taskbar-items with the 
AppVM's color?


4) Can taskbar-items be grouped by AppVM ?

Most probably somebody already found out how to solve this, as Xfce is 
the new default DE?!



regards,

Robert Mittendorf

--
M. Sc. Informatik Robert Mittendorf

DigiTrace GmbH - Kompetenz in IT-Forensik
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Sigel, Martin Wundram
Registergericht Köln, HR B 72919
USt-IdNr: DE278529699

Zollstockgürtel 59, 50969 Köln
Telefon: 0221-6 77 86 95-2
Website:www.DigiTrace.de
E-Mail:i...@digitrace.de

Haben Sie schon den DigiTrace-Newsletter abonniert?
http://www.digitrace.de/de/service/newsletter

DigiTrace ist Partner der Allianz für Cyber-Sicherheit
sowie Mitglied im nrw.units Netzwerk für IT-Sicherheit:
  https://www.allianz-fuer-cybersicherheit.de
  http://www.nrw-units.de/netzwerk/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/44065963-7a83-fc59-4e43-f7d4194946ba%40digitrace.de.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Qubes OS 3.2 has been released!

2016-09-29 Thread Andrew David Wong
-BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-
Hash: SHA512

On 2016-09-29 06:42, Robert Mittendorf wrote:
> Nice!
> Btw: You did not update the "Download & Install" Button on the main page.
> 

Updated. Thanks!

- -- 
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS
https://www.qubes-os.org
-BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-
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=MCnY
-END PGP SIGNATURE-

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/cc17e986-baa7-0f6b-5130-c66c4f088721%40qubes-os.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Qubes OS 3.2 has been released!

2016-09-29 Thread Robert Mittendorf

Nice!
Btw: You did not update the "Download & Install" Button on the main page.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/1482c13b-1e5d-5865-93c0-4a7644ee4c88%40digitrace.de.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] backup

2016-09-29 Thread Andrew David Wong
-BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-
Hash: SHA512

On 2016-09-28 00:32, Gabriel wrote:
> On 2016-09-27 06:59, 'Gabriel' via qubes-users wrote:
>> 2. I tried running qvm-backup from the command line, which ran fine, no 
>> permission problems on the same HDD. However, the template VMs are not 
>> included by default and I saw no command-line option to automatically 
>> achieve this. Am I missing something here?
>>
> 
>> The RPM-managed TemplateVMs should normally not be backed up. Instead, you 
>> should clone them (if you can spare the drive space), make your 
>> customizations, then back up the clones.
> Does this imply the AppVMs should be based upon the cloned VMs?
> 

Correct.

- -- 
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS
https://www.qubes-os.org
-BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-
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=Pge6
-END PGP SIGNATURE-

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/1c043b27-1201-6917-36d2-2c2388658293%40qubes-os.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Thunderbird: "Open link in DispVM"

2016-09-29 Thread Robert Mittendorf
It seems like this issue was fixed in current 3.2 testing build. I can 
open more than 1 url at a time from Thunderbird now.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/46459847-65d5-c576-f20b-eaa912de2ba1%40digitrace.de.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Outdated documentation

2016-09-29 Thread Andrew David Wong
-BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-
Hash: SHA512

On 2016-09-29 06:21, Jon Solworth wrote:
> Another documentation issue:
> 
> On the qubes i3 page, https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/i3/
> the Configuration at the bottom of the page is unnecessary.
> i3-settings-qubes package does those steps automatically.
> 
> Suggestion is to get rid of that section altogether.
> 

Updated. Thanks.

- -- 
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS
https://www.qubes-os.org
-BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-
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=tmxR
-END PGP SIGNATURE-

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/50b09c5d-1b49-5401-9a1b-d8cbde4a6223%40qubes-os.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Re: Outdated documentation

2016-09-29 Thread Jon Solworth
Another documentation issue:

On the qubes i3 page, https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/i3/
the Configuration at the bottom of the page is unnecessary.
i3-settings-qubes package does those steps automatically.

Suggestion is to get rid of that section altogether.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/5055bd79-21a0-4077-a8b2-fd725c490e17%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] qvm-usb UI

2016-09-29 Thread Achim Patzner
Hi!


Maybe it's just me but I would expect the qvm-usb command to list the
USB devices of this command... sub-optimal (see
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/usb/ or try it yourself). Is there a good
reason why dom0 isn't getting (and showing) the full output of lsusb (of
the USB qube) but to display lines like

|sys-usb:2-4 04ca:300d 04ca_300d instead? As I've got a number of very
exotic things on my hubs I'd rather like to see something that tells me
what it is instead of providing vendor and product IDs. And as I'm sure
I didn't invent the wheel myself I'm feeling confident that Marek had a
good reason not to add that little bit of usability to the tool so what
is the hidden cost of asking the sources of the USB devices for the
output of lsusb and displaying it in dom0 (which is what I'm really
curious about)? Achim |

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/485166df-7401-0c87-f9b6-a58456bd7764%40noses.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[qubes-users] Qubes OS 3.2 has been released!

2016-09-29 Thread Joanna Rutkowska
-BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-
Hash: SHA256

Hello,

We have just released Qubes OS 3.2:
https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2016/09/29/qubes-32/

Enjoy!
joanna.
-BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-
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=ihNH
-END PGP SIGNATURE-

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/2016092911.GE21619%40work-mutt.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Qubes Windows Tools

2016-09-29 Thread Achim Patzner
Am 29.09.2016 um 09:41 schrieb Dave Ewart:
> If you have some unusual definition of 'version' then you should explain
> what that definition is.  Shouting at people - expecting them to
> understand you - won't help.

Didn't someone read you some classics when you were a child?

Carrol, Lewis, "Through The Looking-Glass":

'Some people,' said Humpty Dumpty, looking away from her as usual, 'have
no more sense than a baby!'
[...]
'I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. 'Of course you don't  till I tell
you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'
'But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.
'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it
means just what I choose it to mean  neither more nor less.'
'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many
different things.'
'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master, that's all.'

> You need to *ask a better question* rather than insulting the person
> answering.

"All the King's horses and all the King's men..."

Could we agree on not feeding the troll (excuse me, egg) any more? It's
like mud wrestling with a pig; the animal will like it and all you will
ever get is dirty. Treat it like the tree having a dog urinating on its
roots: Grow from it and just wait; the dog will die a lot earlier than
you so the problem will solve itself sooner or later.


Achim


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/737b13b3-b71e-d0ee-3fb2-8076d8d38cbb%40noses.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Qubes Windows Tools

2016-09-29 Thread Achim Patzner
Am 29.09.2016 um 03:16 schrieb Drew White:

> On Thursday, 29 September 2016 04:05:41 UTC+10, Achim Patzner  wrote:
>> Which part of "we don't provide signed drivers so if you want to run
>> them you have to turn that requirement off" needs a developer to make
>> you understand it and what kind of LART do you expect said developer to
>> use for beating some sense into you? It's clear, it's precise and unless
>> you need a translation into another language there is not much anyone
>> could do for you. Please keep the developers doing something more
>> important than correcting your refusal to accept facts.
> but I wanted a technical explanation

No, you -- being a non-paying end-user; I've yet to see any worthwhile
contribution from you -- _demanded_ (in a quite untoward manner an
explanation from a "developer". Sorry. I guess even if said developer
tried explaininig to you why he does not apply for a valid code
signature certificate you would continue ranting.

What about remoiving Qubes and install a nice Ubuntu or Mint on your
machine and be happy about your life?

> As I said in a recent post, which may be worth you reading that sentence that 
> also relates here.

None of your posts have ever been worth reading so please forgive the
ret of the world not having read most of them.


Achim

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/b8e046de-a530-67ef-b40e-ae1b6dfb8b0e%40noses.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Qubes Windows Tools

2016-09-29 Thread Jeremy Rand
entr0py:
> 
> You're too modest. You make people's heads explode with your mastery of 
> complex subjects - for fun!

Well, my head did kind of explode from reading those highly entertaining
highlights, but I think your explanation only is valid if "mastery" is a
signed variable.

> Just including some highlights so Jeremy doesn't feel like he's missing out.

Much appreciated.  I've spent much of the past week doing boring things
that I'd rather not be doing, so it's certainly good to get some comic
relief.

> And a rhetorical question: What happens if /dev/null overflows?

I raise you another rhetorical question: How many clones of Drew would
have to bang on a typewriter, and for how long, to cause that behavior
to reliably occur?

Cheers,
-Jeremy

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/a6745433-c233-0974-9244-5cbea531208b%40airmail.cc.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature


[qubes-users] 3.2rc3 install on btrfs

2016-09-29 Thread johnyjukya
Finally got around to doing a fresh install of Qubes 3.2rc3 on a btrfs root.

It's quite wonderful, being able to clone a template or an AppVM
instantly, taking no additional disk space except for changes.

However, after the initial install, I had sys-net, sys-firewall and had to
create them manually.  Wasn't a particularly big deal, but could stump or
turn off a newbie.

Also, none of the appmenu shortcuts from the debian, fedora, whonix
templates showed up, until I manually forced it from dom0.

I didn't see anything obvious in the anaconda or qubes logs.

Any suggestions of where I might look for what went wrong?  At what point
in the install should sys-net/sys-firewall and the syncing of appmenu
shortcuts have taken place?

Thanks

JJ

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/80d97edfe2c936e05e93d693bb4b322b.webmail%40localhost.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Re: Qubes Windows Tools

2016-09-29 Thread Dave Ewart
-BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-
Hash: SHA512

On Wednesday, 28.09.2016 at 17:53 -0700, Drew White wrote:

> > > > > I would like to know from a dev what the requirements are for
> > > > > Qubes Windows Tools (QWT).
> > > > > 
> > > > > All O/S reference are known to be x86_64.
> > > > > 
> > > > > Does QWT require any specific version of Windows 7?  Or will
> > > > > they work with all versions of Windows 7?
> > > > covered here: all.
> > > > https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/windows-tools-3/
> > > 
> > > Doesn't even BEGIN to answer the question.
> > 
> > It *completely* answers your question.  In the first line: "Only
> > 64-bit Windows 7 (any edition) is supported".  So you need Windows 7
> > 64-bit, but the edition doesn't matter (e.g. Home, Enterprise,
> > whatever).
> 
> I said VERSION, not EDITION.

There is no commonly-accepted definition of 'version' with regard to
Windows, only "64-bit v 32-bit" and the Edition.

If you have some unusual definition of 'version' then you should explain
what that definition is.  Shouting at people - expecting them to
understand you - won't help.

You need to *ask a better question* rather than insulting the person
answering.

(etc.)

Dave.

- -- 
Dave Ewart da...@sungate.co.uk, http://twitter.com/DaveEwart
All email from me is digitally signed, http://www.sungate.co.uk/
GPG key updated Jan 2013 see http://www.sungate.co.uk/gpg
Fingerprint: CF3A 93EF 01E6 16C5 AE7A  1D27 45E1 E473 378B B197
-BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
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=
=Jflh
-END PGP SIGNATURE-

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/20160929074120.GH11916%40sungate.co.uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [qubes-users] Available memory

2016-09-29 Thread York Keyser

Hi,

I'm answering my question by myself because I think I found a solution 
for my question. The command "xl info" show at least the virtual memory, 
but I think it would be a nice thing at the Qubes VM Manager to show the 
hardware info global wide ;)


Regards York


On 09/28/2016 06:06 PM, York Keyser wrote:


Hi group,

I have a short, maybe stupid question, where or how can I see the 
available memory. Not the memory of each VM I need to know how much 
memory is availably global wide. (Short-term and Long-term memory)


Regards York

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
an email to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com 
.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/abc91a4b-8495-cdd2-c4dd-f7205fab7681%40cryptea.net 
.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"qubes-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qubes-users@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/99a03fdf-86c1-e450-4685-d856c8910070%40cryptea.net.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.