Re: [qubes-users] Seamless mode and resize windows doesn't work in a new Windows HVM

2017-12-28 Thread Adrian Rocha
> > Are you sure the qubes tools are installed correctly in the new HVM? I > remember it took me a few tries. Also, what happens if you clone the old > one instead of building new? If the clone works, you could try > reinstalling Windows Home inside it and see what happens. Well, I tried to

[qubes-users] Seamless mode and resize windows doesn't work in a new Windows HVM

2017-12-25 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi people, I created a new Windows 7 HVM and installed the qubes tools, but the seamless mode doesn't work, and without the seamless mode option selected I can't resize or maximize the window. I have another Windows 7 HVM that I created several months ago and that is working fine in seamless

Re: [qubes-users] USB Mouse not detected after last upgrade on 3.2

2017-12-14 Thread Adrian Rocha
I found the problem. When I updated the template I uninstalled Thunderbird, and the qubes-usb-proxy and other related tools are considered unused dependencies. I think that this is a bug in the template. I solved the issue installing the necessary packages. $ sudo dnf remove thunderbird

Re: [qubes-users] USB Mouse not detected after last upgrade on 3.2

2017-12-14 Thread Adrian Rocha
> That's a wireless mouse isn't it and what you see there is the USB > receiver? You may be right that it isn't triggering the input proxy. > > When you say "upgrade" do you mean that or simply "update"? I mean are > you still running 3.2? > What template are you using for the sys-usb? What were

[qubes-users] USB Mouse not detected after last upgrade on 3.2

2017-12-14 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, After the last upgrade of Qubes + QubesVMs my usb mouse is not working. If I run lsusb in sys-usb I can see the device, but apparently is not detected as a mouse, I think. [user@sys-usb ~]$ lsusb Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub Bus 005 Device 002: ID 8087:8000

Re: [qubes-users] Re: Crossover (Office 2016) and Qubes 4rc3

2017-12-12 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, I am using Crossover on Qubes 3.2. I suppose that it have to work fine in Qubes 4. You just have to install it and register on the template VM, like any other software. After that you can install the Windows apps in the App VM because they are installed in the user home dir -- You

[qubes-users] Yubikey SHA1 challenge-response doesn't match with the openssl result

2017-12-10 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, I am following the proposed configuration for 2 factor authentication from: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/yubi-key/ But it isn't working for me. I found that the reason is that the responses from yubikey and from openssl doesn't match. I used the yubikey personalization GUI to configure the

[qubes-users] Whonix update error in Qubes 3.2, release file expired

2017-11-20 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, When I try to update my Whonix gateway I have the following error: user@host:~$ sudo apt-get update Hit http://deb.whonix.org jessie InRelease Hit http://deb.qubes-os.org jessie InRelease E: Release file for

[qubes-users] Re: Touchscreen not working on Qubes 3.2

2017-11-08 Thread Adrian Rocha
Same issue with Dell precision M3800. This was working in previous versions of Qubes, 3.1 I think. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

Re: [qubes-users] Reboot a VM that is connected as net/proxy VM

2017-09-14 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, Yes, I agree It isn't a critical issue, but is too annoying to restore the VMs connections after this type of situations -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,

[qubes-users] Re: Network Manager: 'Device not ready' after suspend.

2017-08-25 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, I had the same issue, and the workaround metioned by Reg worked for me: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/wireless-troubleshooting/#automatically-reloading-drivers-on-suspendresume Maybe there are two differen issues. Just to be sure, do you restarted the sys-net after modify the

[qubes-users] Re: Networking two VM

2017-05-30 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, You just have to start the secure shell server and enable a few rules in iptables. Check the section "Enabling networking between two qubes" in https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/firewall/ Regards -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users"

Re: [qubes-users] Qubes 3.2 Dom0 no longer updating.

2017-01-06 Thread Adrian Rocha
Same issue here. I tried changing the updateVM but it's the same. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To

[qubes-users] Network manager applet icon not visible in KDE plasma systray - Fedora 24/25 VM

2016-12-23 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, I created a new sys-net VM based on Fedora-24 template. The network works fine but the systray applet icon isn't visible. If I click the mouse over the systray space I can see the menu, connect to the wifi, etc. Something is wrong with the icon. The icon is visible in XFCE, so I think that

Re: [qubes-users] Broken dependencies in plasma desktop dom0 - qubes 3.2

2016-12-10 Thread Adrian Rocha
Thanks The problem in the repo was solved today Regards -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to

Re: [qubes-users] Broken dependencies in plasma desktop dom0 - qubes 3.2

2016-12-08 Thread Adrian Rocha
El jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2016, 16:04:12 (UTC-6), Andrew David Wong escribió: > -BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE- > Hash: SHA512 > > On 2016-12-08 07:15, Adrian Rocha wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I updated dom0. I see that there is updated the plasma desktop, but t

[qubes-users] Broken dependencies in plasma desktop dom0 - qubes 3.2

2016-12-08 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, I updated dom0. I see that there is updated the plasma desktop, but the update process reports many packages with broken dependencies: Qubes OS Repository for Dom0 88 MB/s | 233 kB 00:00 Dependencies

[qubes-users] Re: Intel Wifi not detected in network manager debian net-vm

2016-12-05 Thread Adrian Rocha
Solved with: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/qubes-users/BJRnCNcDtoo/QUXiHApxBQAJ Regards -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[qubes-users] Intel Wifi not detected in network manager debian net-vm

2016-12-05 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, I'm trying to setup a debian based net-vm, I assigned the hardware and installed the firmware, but the network manager doesn't see the interface. user@sys-net:~$ ip a 1: lo: mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1 link/loopback

Re: [qubes-users] Can TeamViewer or similar work with Qubes..?

2016-11-01 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, You can install TeamViewer, SSH or any other remote access tool in the VMs. And obviously the VM needs internet access to use the tool, you cannot access to dom0/host or unconnected VMs. To access maybe you need to redirect a port in the firewall depending on the remote access tool that you

[qubes-users] Re: Persistant routes on Qubes are not persistant?!

2016-10-22 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, Did you try adding the commands in /rw/config/qubes-firewall-user-script file, as is indicated in the documentation? https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/qubes-firewall/ Regards El sábado, 22 de octubre de 2016, 12:54:54 (UTC-6), 4oe3ad+c69...@guerrillamail.com escribió: > Unfortunately this

Re: [qubes-users] Routing network traffic in sys-usb using multiple devices

2016-08-18 Thread Adrian Rocha
El jueves, 18 de agosto de 2016, 10:50:14 (UTC-6), Marek Marczykowski-Górecki escribió: > -BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE- > Hash: SHA256 > > On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 09:12:35AM -0700, Adrian Rocha wrote: > > El jueves, 18 de agosto de 2016, 9:45:44 (UTC-6), Marek > &

Re: [qubes-users] Routing network traffic in sys-usb using multiple devices

2016-08-18 Thread Adrian Rocha
El jueves, 18 de agosto de 2016, 9:45:44 (UTC-6), Marek Marczykowski-Górecki escribió: > -BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE- > Hash: SHA256 > > On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 08:25:34AM -0700, Adrian Rocha wrote: > > El viernes, 12 de agosto de 2016, 2:34:52 (UTC-6), Marek > &

Re: [qubes-users] Routing network traffic in sys-usb using multiple devices

2016-08-18 Thread Adrian Rocha
El viernes, 12 de agosto de 2016, 2:34:52 (UTC-6), Marek Marczykowski-Górecki escribió: > -BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE- > Hash: SHA256 > > On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 11:07:54AM -0700, Adrian Rocha wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I have two network devices and one only U

[qubes-users] Routing network traffic in sys-usb using multiple devices

2016-08-11 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hi, I have two network devices and one only USB controller, so both devices are in the same VM (sys-usb). I want to route some app-VMs by one network and the rest by the other network, for that I have created two firewall VMs but both are connected to the same network VMs because, as I

Re: [qubes-users] Install kde/plasma desktop in qubes 3.2rc2

2016-08-01 Thread Adrian Rocha
El lunes, 1 de agosto de 2016, 4:08:35 (UTC-6), Andrew David Wong escribió: > -BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE- > Hash: SHA512 > > On 2016-07-31 17:53, Adrian Rocha wrote: > > El domingo, 31 de julio de 2016, 17:53:01 (UTC-6), Marek > > Marczykowski-Górecki escribió: On

Re: [qubes-users] Install kde/plasma desktop in qubes 3.2rc2

2016-07-31 Thread Adrian Rocha
El domingo, 31 de julio de 2016, 17:53:01 (UTC-6), Marek Marczykowski-Górecki escribió: > -BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE- > Hash: SHA256 > > On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 04:40:16PM -0700, Andrew David Wong wrote: > > On 2016-07-31 15:38, Adrian Rocha wrote: > > >

[qubes-users] Install kde/plasma desktop in qubes 3.2rc2

2016-07-31 Thread Adrian Rocha
Hello all, I installed 3.2rc2 from scratch and I can't choose the kde/plasma desktop not even as an optional software. How can I install this desktop in this new release? Best Regards -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To

Re: [qubes-users] Re: Qubes Screenshot Tool with imgurl auto upload available. [beta]

2016-07-05 Thread Adrian Rocha
El martes, 5 de julio de 2016, 5:39:13 (UTC-6), Eva Star escribió: > > (Instead of "qubed-dom0-update is "qubes-dom0-update") > > thank you > > > As I understand, in some versions of bash, the "\n" don't works as > > expected. So, I propose to change "echo" by "printf". You just have to add >

Re: [qubes-users] Re: Qubes Screenshot Tool with imgurl auto upload available. [beta]

2016-07-04 Thread Adrian Rocha
Many thanks Eva, I'm testing it. First at all, its a great idea and, I appreciate very much your work. I have two minor issues with the script: 1) [user@dom0 Imágenes]$ ./qvm-screenshot-tool.sh [FATAL] no "zenity" tool at dom0 installeted use: \n\nsudo qubed-dom0-update zenity command to add